Here's the thing...I've been approached about doing reviews/giveaways... and heck, if its a product I think I could use then I may give it a try. Don't worry...the reviews will be OCCASIONAL....but I thought I'd let you know because I'm doing one this weekend. And my girl Kristi wrote this post perfectly, so I stole it from her...Here goes...
BLOGGERS MUST DISCLOSE FREEBIES ON REVIEWS
In case you haven't hear the FTC has made it mandatory to disclose that you receive freebies on reviews,
Starting Dec 1st if you DON'T STATE you receive freebies or payments you are likely to get a lawsuit dropped in your lap.
So in light of this I would just like to state that any reviews/giveaways I do unless otherwise stated, I receive FREE PRODUCT for it.
I WILL NOT review a product without the product, I believe it is unethical and I give my PERSONAL OPINION on reviews.
I do NOT accept all pitches that land in my inbox..not even close. I CHOOSE all of my reviews and only review products I am excited about, hence you will likely not see many negatives in my reviews because I personally LIKE the products or services.
I think you probably know that almost ALL bloggers receive free product for their reviews, unless they state it. It's old news. So having to tell you this is lame but whatever.
Just one last time so you know for sure:
I RECEIVE FREE PRODUCT FOR MY REVIEWS!
Now that I've got that off my chest, I hope we're all still friends...HA!










