OH MY GOSH!!!!! She is so freaking adorable!! Awwwwwwww...I TOTALLY MELTED, thank you for the warning! I can't wait to meet her and "borrow" her!!!! Made me smile!! Love you lady!!!!
NONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! i just want to scooop her uppp!!!! oh my goodness lady it should be illegal to be THAT adorable!!! i am dying!! like seriously this is making me want another and we all know that isn't a good idea so i have to leave before the tears start....tooooo friggen CUTE FOR HER OWN GOOD!!!!
okay now i HAVE to come visit just so i can snuggle and love on her!
she gets it from her mama!! thanks for pointing that out babe...i love you too...i'm so glad you admit to me being the cuter one in this relationship...now go work, stop blog surfing and bring mama home that bacon! and by bacon i mean money, i'm a vegetarian after all.
aaauugghhh Sissy is soooo stinkin' cute! you and jordan need to go on a month long vaycay so i can keep her at my place. Brooke, Liz and Mayra...you girls come too!
Oh my are you in trouble...she is so darling and precious and knows it! She is a FABULOUS CHICA in the making. I Love her costume and those adorable cheecks. Count your blessings they are all around you!
Smooches, Sassy Chica
p.s-thanks for your comment, I luv it when u visit:)
OMG. SO adorable! I love ladybugs, and I'd probably wear that outfit too if I could fit in it. But I will leave that to her. Cause seriously...that's the cutest thing I've seen all week. :)
I could just eat that little ladybug up. I've seen many ladybug costumes on blogs today but she is by FAR the most adorable. Makes me want to try for a girl....almost....
no way!! how is it possible that your little bug keeps getting cuter!! LOVE the costume!! she is absolutely adorable!! thanks for making me want a babe even more! ;)
oh gosh, thanks! i thought i would have to wait until freaking Monday to see that lil face in that lil ladybug outfit... and the teeth... she has one A-MA-ZING smile! she's sooooo gonna get away with murder.... muah!
awwwwww so adorable!!!! I love the costume makes me wish I was little again and could dress up the costumes are so much better now than when I was little! Madi is going to be a cupcake.
Good Lord. My kids suck now. They're too old to compete with Ladybugs. She looks just like her mama! Which means I suck as well because I can't compete with dimples!
It is settled- you are mother to the most adorable, beautiful, soul-melting, charming, irresistable little girl on the planet. Could she be any flippin' cuter?? Don't be creeped out, but I think I hugged my computer after looking at those pictures because I just wanted to cuddle her... I would bet money on the fact she'll get more candy than other kid in the whole neighborhood :)
Oh freak!!!! Too cute alert! She's under arrest for being too cute! That little bug better be at my door begging for candy tomorrow night or else - and the big bug better be there too!
OH MY GOSH!!!!! She is so freaking adorable!! Awwwwwwww...I TOTALLY MELTED, thank you for the warning! I can't wait to meet her and "borrow" her!!!! Made me smile!! Love you lady!!!!
ReplyDeleteseriously...NO, seriously...
ReplyDeleteTHAT JUST MADE MY ENTIRE WEEK!!! she is so darn flippin cute and as a ladybug...my little heart melts.
let's just duplicate her and call her clone my own, deal?
NONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! i just want to scooop her uppp!!!! oh my goodness lady it should be illegal to be THAT adorable!!! i am dying!! like seriously this is making me want another and we all know that isn't a good idea so i have to leave before the tears start....tooooo friggen CUTE FOR HER OWN GOOD!!!!
ReplyDeleteokay now i HAVE to come visit just so i can snuggle and love on her!
We all know where she gets her good looks from...
ReplyDeleteshe gets it from her mama!! thanks for pointing that out babe...i love you too...i'm so glad you admit to me being the cuter one in this relationship...now go work, stop blog surfing and bring mama home that bacon! and by bacon i mean money, i'm a vegetarian after all.
ReplyDeleteummm, your daughter is the most adorable thing I ever did see!!!! Love her constume too! ;)
ReplyDeleteOMG OMG OMG!! WAYYY TOOOO CUTE!! :)
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh alicia...she's soooo flippin' adorable!! awwwww
ReplyDeletecan i come steal her? :)
aaauugghhh Sissy is soooo stinkin' cute! you and jordan need to go on a month long vaycay so i can keep her at my place. Brooke, Liz and Mayra...you girls come too!
ReplyDeleteOh. my. GOSH! That is THEE cutest ladybug costume I've ever seen. She's an absolute DOLL. I just want to hug her - so, so cute!
ReplyDeleteUm..what? I adore her, and thank you for the warning! Cutest bug in town lady!
ReplyDeleteYou make some beautiful babies!! She's so adorable!
ReplyDeleteThat is an adorable little costume! And child!
ReplyDeleteShe is the hottest lady bug Ive ever seen!
ReplyDeleteMy youngest is a lady bug this year too...cant wait to take pics of her this weekend
Oh me, oh my...she is just glamtastic! And she so knows she is stealing the show! T-R-O-U-B-L-E
ReplyDeleteGood luck with that Mama!
And btw-you have an awesome, beyond awesome, award of awesomeness, that I made, on my blog. Go grab it!
Love!
Wow, that is one gorgeous girl! Love the costume, love that smile! Glad you shared her with us!
ReplyDeleteADORABLE.
ReplyDeleteShe is utterly adorable! That costume is just the cutest thing I have seen this year. Sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my are you in trouble...she is so darling and precious and knows it! She is a FABULOUS CHICA in the making. I Love her costume and those adorable cheecks. Count your blessings they are all around you!
ReplyDeleteSmooches,
Sassy Chica
p.s-thanks for your comment, I luv it when u visit:)
Those photos are incredibly adorable!
ReplyDeleteshe is TOO CUTE
ReplyDeleteALICIA, you are NOT helping me quell my baby girl fever. NEED ONE NOW! She is so freaking adorable I can't stand it.
ReplyDeleteShe is so yummy!!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!! she's adorable.. *sigh* i don't wanna have kids but she might slightly change my whole idea... yeah, she melts my heart deeply deeply deeply..
ReplyDeleteOMG. SO adorable! I love ladybugs, and I'd probably wear that outfit too if I could fit in it. But I will leave that to her. Cause seriously...that's the cutest thing I've seen all week. :)
ReplyDeletewell that's because she is just absolutely DARLING! her smile and those dimples? heart definitely melting. you are a lucky lady love!
ReplyDeleteyep, melting over here! so cute.
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest costume ever!
ReplyDeleteOh, so coy, but so cute...a real heart-melter, that one!
ReplyDeleteAHHHH! My uterus hurts. If I have a little girl half as cute as her I will be happy. Too cute for words!
ReplyDeleteI could just eat that little ladybug up. I've seen many ladybug costumes on blogs today but she is by FAR the most adorable. Makes me want to try for a girl....almost....
ReplyDeletewhat a little beauty
ReplyDeleteno way!! how is it possible that your little bug keeps getting cuter!! LOVE the costume!! she is absolutely adorable!!
ReplyDeletethanks for making me want a babe even more! ;)
those dimples!
ReplyDeleteI just melted into the floor for sure... what a cutie pie!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I want that costume and I want to wear it every day for the rest of my life.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, I think Presley looks better in it and that ridiculously adorable image of her would haunt me forever.
I say keep her.
Her costume looks like the one I want to wear!! (refer to my blog post to see!!)
ReplyDeleteHow freaking cute. :)
ReplyDeleteOK, now I am just a big melty puddle of mush!!! Umm, yeah, she seriously needs to be a baby model!!! She is too flippin cute for words!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest little costume EVER!! And the baby isn't bad either lol.
ReplyDeleteShe's the cutest little lady bug ever! You have some seriously cute babies. Must be the good genes.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Yep...I melted. She is so stinkin' sweet.
ReplyDeleteThat picture of her posing on the fireplace is priceless. What a beautiful bug!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! What a cutie!!! She is just too adorable for words!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! What a great costume. She is too cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!! Super freaking adorable!! I feel like a grandma cuz all I want to do is pinch those cheeks!!!
ReplyDeleteawwwww.....what a DOLLY!
ReplyDeleteso freakin' cute!
ReplyDeleteOh.My.Stars. That is just too stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeleteAlicia, she is gorgeous!! She looks a lot like you and has your great smile!
ReplyDeleteSo so cute! What a doll! :-)
ReplyDeleteAweee!!!
ReplyDeleteChloe is a ladybug this year too, and I died when I tried it on her!!!
Miss you girlee!
Very cute, maybe just maybe I have a tinge of pain in my midsection. Oh wait nope that's gas. Still so cute though!
ReplyDeleteThat much cuteness should not be allowed on one person! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteYOu've got a real cutie pie on you're hands right there~! How could anyone not melt!!
ReplyDeletex
x
x
LAd Sunflower
oh gosh, thanks! i thought i would have to wait until freaking Monday to see that lil face in that lil ladybug outfit...
ReplyDeleteand the teeth...
she has one A-MA-ZING smile! she's sooooo gonna get away with murder....
muah!
That is one happy, beautiful baby!
ReplyDeleteAlicia she is soooo sweet! GOd bless
ReplyDeleteawwwwww so adorable!!!! I love the costume makes me wish I was little again and could dress up the costumes are so much better now than when I was little! Madi is going to be a cupcake.
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness. You made my ovaries ache. I want to just EAT HER UP!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG she is adorable!!! and kinda makes me want one! But only it comes out like her! lol
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!!! Love the costume!
ReplyDeleteI think she makes all of us smile!
ReplyDeletesimply precious!
ReplyDeleteGood Lord. My kids suck now. They're too old to compete with Ladybugs. She looks just like her mama! Which means I suck as well because I can't compete with dimples!
ReplyDeleteSHUT UP! She is the cutest freaking ladybug I've EVER SEEN!! :)
ReplyDeleteThe dimples!!! She's blinding me with the cuteness...oh...the DIMPLES!!!
ReplyDeleteI miss my Presley. Hugs from auntie.
ReplyDeleteTOO CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is settled- you are mother to the most adorable, beautiful, soul-melting, charming, irresistable little girl on the planet. Could she be any flippin' cuter?? Don't be creeped out, but I think I hugged my computer after looking at those pictures because I just wanted to cuddle her... I would bet money on the fact she'll get more candy than other kid in the whole neighborhood :)
ReplyDeleteHot Damn, I have a little bit of fabulous waiting for you on my blog....check it out
ReplyDeleteMe = Puddle on Floor
ReplyDeleteSo.Totally.Cute!
You know, you'll never be able to say no to her once she flashes that smile, you know that, right?
Cutest EVER! So adorable :)
ReplyDeleteSE x
Sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is just absolutely darling!
ReplyDeleteDon't take this the wrong way but I want to eat your child!
ReplyDeleteXO
Leigh
I caaantt tupe...ny gingers are nelted :)
ReplyDeleteomg. she might be the most cutest thing i have ever seen. I wanna jjust hold her. <3
ReplyDeleteShe is so precious!!
ReplyDeleteThat cute little lady bug made me smile, too! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Word. Where do you live again? Cuz I have a gorgeous little boy who would just LOVE your li'l darlin'!
ReplyDeleteSeriously...what a beautiful child...I am SO PMSing right now cuz my heart is about breaking that I can't have more kids. No little girls for me...
I'll have to live vicariously I guess!
; ) Have a great weekend!
Kerri
www.sickofmg.blogspot.com
You almost wish I had some little ones again. Almost. What a darling girl.
ReplyDeleteDid you make the costume?
LOL bon qui qui...security, security.
Oh freak!!!! Too cute alert! She's under arrest for being too cute! That little bug better be at my door begging for candy tomorrow night or else - and the big bug better be there too!
ReplyDeleteOh, my land! She is a livin' doll! Seriously, those dimples?? Swoon!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! ;o)
Came over here all the way from bananas. I'm looving that lil' munchkin.
ReplyDeletePS: I do enjoy saying bow-chika-bow-wow
New followerrr
What a precious little love bug!
ReplyDelete