Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Random crap that makes me happy....

Darn it all to heck! I'm in a funkity funk funk...So in attempts to make life easier and a little less stressful I've compiled a list of things that would break me out of this funky Debbie Downer wah wah wah mood and back into my normal crackhead self. Here's what I've come up with so far:



{How amazing would this be?! Make those pups earn their keep!}


{I could sing in the shower all day with this bad boy...}


{Pretty much the answer to all my problems. It's what I picture heaven to be.}


{I wonder if this baby mop comes in Presley's size???}


{The question is, how have I survived so long WITHOUT this?? Pure genius.}


{A moutachio guard...friggin amazing.}


{Not only would I be warm, but I wouldn't have to worry about that dang pig flu}

{And of course what's happiness without The Hoff?? And puppies!! Double whammy!}


SEE, I feel better already!! Happy Wednesday folks!!

61 comments:

  1. AHAHAH! hilarious! erm, I think I need that butter stick. (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny!

    I think a lot of people are in a funk with this darn time change. Always throws me off. I've been waking up at 3:30 every morning for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was with you until the Hoff... lol. He's all yours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Hoff?! Really?!?! Hahaha, the butter stick is freaking hilarious. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE-some! I have a picture of The Hoff that I should send you, it cracks me up every time I see it. :) Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the toilet, ehhh, office? That is effing brilliant. The butter stick would also be very handy in my kitchen. Lurve it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those a too funny:) I certainly need my dog to do that! I wonder if he can vacuum and clean toilets too.

    Hope your day is much less funky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well that just made my morning. It had started out with madi pooing on me, so this is much better! thanks funny girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl - I hate it when I get in funks. Even when you try, it's hard to get out of them sometimes. Now, about these pictures. I have got to say that the bathroom setup is genius - how friggin' awesome would THAT be? And your picture of the Hoff? Hofftastic. Hoff the charts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want the following..in this order

    The pooch who picks up poo
    The Hoff with 2 pups
    the baby mop

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl! I'll take the bathroom all day!!!! Cha Ching! Hoff. Uh. You can keep. Me no likey!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Butter stick? Baby Mop? TOOO funny. Hoff with pups...I will pass. At least on the Hoff. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy wednesday alicia!! sending you lots and lots of hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bwah ha ha ha! These are great. A much needed belly laugh this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. PS- you forgot one thing... CHUCK NORRIS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. where do you find this random crap? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are great, where did you find them?! The bathroom one is my fav, I totally need a tv in my bathroom...and I'm not gonna lie I've defintely carried my laptop in there a few times :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. TOO dang funny....

    That mustache one, its HILARIOUS!! nd the butter one of course I want.

    and I second with SG, I have carried my laptop in the bathroom too, haha.

    Hope you're feeling better <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. no crackhead alicia?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

    that cannot happen. i will send you the hoff along with a stick of butter...oh and an asian baby mop! that'll kick ms. debbie downer to the curb.

    p to the s. i would LOOOOOVE for my kids to clean up after themselves...LOVE IT. period.

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL- Thank you! I needed a good chuckle today!!
    Happy Wednesday!

    aubysworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. well the changing weather is more likely to be the cause of so much funks! like getting darker daily and not yet into the winter routine....as long as you have put a smile that is fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh! thank you for the charge I needed to start this stinkin' Wednesday! I laughed...I cried!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want that dog to come to my house and teach my lazy little yappy dog how to do that.

    And the "home office" is brilliant! It's the only place where I can get five minutes to myself. Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You had me in your pocket right up till "the Hoff". Count me out- but I'm lovin' that dog!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Funniest post ever! Seriously. I need that microphone! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  26. The pig flu one wouldn't work here, as Casa King got it in the middle of summer, bummer! Love the pics, stay out of the funkity funk.

    ReplyDelete
  27. okay what i need from this list immediately...

    the microphone...my shower singing would sound SO much better with that little sponge of happiness...

    the stache protector would be a great cmas gift for someone in my life...

    and the hott...i mean the hoff...frame that bad boy and send it my way...hahaha

    love you lady...FEEEEEL BETTER!!! don't make me come out there and take you out for the day...or do whatever...

    ReplyDelete
  28. They need to make a baby sponge so that they can do the dishes

    ReplyDelete
  29. hahahah too funny!!! i love the office it has everything

    ReplyDelete
  30. cheer up buttercup!!!!

    Diggin the bathroom....now does it come with a lock and a soundproof door so that the kids or their voices can't come in?

    Because then it would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  31. LOL, you just cheared up my day with those pic's too! :) The stash protector- H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S! Hope your day is better!

    ReplyDelete
  32. At first, I wasn't sure if you were excited about the chunky baby or the dustmop underneath.

    Now, I see that it's clearly a combination!

    I hope your funk gets less funky soon. I think you're taking the appropriate steps toward such.

    ReplyDelete
  33. You probably could patent that baby mop and make millions. THAT would pull you out of your funk, correctamundo?

    ReplyDelete
  34. I want that sponge. Bad. For some reason I was thinking there was grass on that toilet and I couldn't think why you'd want a grass toilet seat. Duh.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am telling hubs that he can have his freakin' upgraded garage with a lift, when I get that bathroom office!

    Happy Wednesday yourself! :D

    ReplyDelete
  36. srsly?!?! butter stick! i totes need that!

    ReplyDelete
  37. you just crack me up. like, i want to move to California, next door to you and let you entertain me all day.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'm not sure which of those items pleased me the most...possibly it was the toilet one, because I can actually imagine you enjoying that one! But, I know which one made me ill...the last one. Please tell me you're kidding and you don't find "The Hoff" as you call him even remotely attractive because seriously, Ew! And, I mean that sincerely...Ew!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love this post! You are an excelent and entertaining blogger. I'm going to add you to my blogroll (letting you know since my "follow" function seems to not be working when trying to follow others.)

    The dog is so cute, and it's an amazing concept. The microphone sponge is genius! It makes me wish I didn't live in a "community style" dorm. That bathroom is perfect!

    I found you at SITS and I'm glad I did! HAHA!

    MeCassieMarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Now I know that baby mop is what brought you right out of that funk, isn't it? Too cute.

    Just dropping by from the SITS roll call.

    Keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  41. i am literally loving those photos. where on earth are you finding such genius things? like that mustache protector? friggin love it.

    ReplyDelete
  42. haha those are great finds. The microphone would be AWESOME!! I would also be singing FOREVER and ever in the shower!

    ReplyDelete
  43. the hoff + puppies = fetching awesome. every time.


    that mustache guard? hi-larious.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Poor Hoff - he can't seem to stay out of trouble lately. It is good to remember back to his cuddly cute days.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I think I might actually buy that butter stick!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Need a baby mop and a butter stick...but yeah, love the Hoff with puppies...day just improved, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Are you feeling better?! I miss you. This list is flippen hilarious...the mustachio guard?!!! I DIE.

    I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  48. what fabulous finds!! thanks for sharing!! now want to tell us where to get it all?! haha!
    i'll take a few of the sticks of butter! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Your idea of heaven is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. You had me at Dogs picking up their own CRAP!

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  51. A day without the Hoff is like a day without sunshine...and the puppies are just an added bonus. And the moustache guard hahahaha LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  52. ROFL! I love that baby mop! I need it in my house desperately!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Haha! Amazing Pictures! Bought a huge smile to my face! :D

    ReplyDelete
  54. This is you in a funk. Wow. I wish you'd come live at my house. :)

    ps. the sponge....................woot.

    ReplyDelete
  55. yeah, funny that!!! but love the first pic best :)

    love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...