Monday, January 25, 2010

And then there were two....

SUCK IT FAVRE!!!! BOOYA!!!

{Future Colts fans of America Fan Club}

I can't tell you how excited I am to see my Colts face the Saints in the SUPERBOWL!! I love you Summer B, I hope we're still friends after the Saints go DOWN...I can't wait to paint my stomach blue and practice my end zone dance! GLORIOUS!!

Hahaa!!!! Ok. Now that I've got that out of the way I feel MUCH better.

This weekend was non-stop. Friday night we partied it up at the VFW awards banquet downtown where my pops was the proud recipient of the HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER OF THE YEAR award for the state of California! Whoop whoop!! It was awesome being able to celebrate this honor with him. He served our country in the Air Force for many MANY years and now serves as a JROTC instructor in a rough part of the state. Changing hooligans one student at a time!! We love you pops!

And since Grandpa and Nana were here, the kids were more than happy to parade them all over town. First stop: Train museum. Woot Woot!!


The kids, and Jordan, had a BLAST. But if I had to hear one more 'caboose' joke, or one more 'all aboard' crack I was going to LOSE IT! Although....Jordan did look pretty good in that conductor hat. Choo choo....

But crap, its Monday again and there's only one thing on my mind...a new hair style!! YES! And I desperately need your help! No joke folks...after last weeks hot mess of a medusa mane I'm at a loss of what to do with my hair. Long or short? Curly or straight?? HELP!


Short???

Or long???

Sorry, the pics are crappy, but you get the idea. If I went shorter I would go a tad bit shorter than the first pics. HELP!!! I need your honest opinions!!!

What do YOU think I should do???

53 comments:

  1. I say chop it off....I'm too much of a wuss to do mine but I live vicariously through other peoples hairstyles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked hubs. We concur. He likes it shorter. He said some other crude comments but I edited for your benefit! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Colts!!
    Who am I kidding, I don't watch football. But I live in Indiana, so it's my job to cheer for the horse, right?

    I like it short! I always want to cut mine short, but then when it's curly it just turns into a mini-fro. Not cute on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh MY GOSH! i cannot believe it's my alicia vs. summer b...i mean the colts vs. the saints! hahaha! i am impartial and i love you both soooo here i'll say GO COLTS...just don't look at my comments at her place k...j/k!

    anyway...love the train museum photos! bet all those caboose cracks had you ready for a follow through...haha!

    seriously though if you cut your hair can you send it to me so i can brush it and envy it, in a total non creepy way?!?! mmm.thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh. Of course you have beautiful hair! I think you rock the short haircut.

    Yeah for great teachers. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. no no NO "suck it favre"! how dare you speak to my man like that!!! ughhhhh...while i was thrilled for the colts to win, i really really wanted the vikings to make it as well so my little heart it tender right now for their recent loss. boo... :(

    but now...i'm team colts ALL.THE.FLIPPIN.WAY!!! boo a NO.SAINT! sorry summer b...not even bush's cute bum can sway me! BOO to the YAH!!!!!!!!

    anywho, love the short hair. you'd look hot either way but i'm thinking a change is due so keep it shorty like us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. do we share the same favre animosity? he was too much drama for me--had to let him go.

    i love it short--more modern and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in the short club too...BUT I'm a blow and go kind of girl! (totally why hubs loves me so much....I kid...)

    congrats to your pops! I nearly cried when the district removed our JROTC program. It was amazing the transformation the kids made during the first semester of school! I also loved interpreting in that class. It's been a steady decline since then...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm growing mine out super long, so I'm partial to the long hair...but I think you look amazing with it shorter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. The short is really cute and you could straighten it faster....but you look gorgeous either way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My hair is like the first 2, but way shorter lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU and WE WILL ALWAYS BE FRIENDS! I am anxious! Your boys are good and this is our first time in! SUPERBOWL CHERRY HAS BEEN POPPED! I wish you lived closer. HAHAH!

    Ok, you are a beauty either way. I would say short but shorter than the top. I like the top but it is that kind of "i am growing my hair out length". i had that same thing.

    But then again, long is SOOOOO pretty on you too.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shorter. You look pretty with both lengths but I really like the short haircut on you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wooo colts! (and saints). Congrats to Pops!!! and I like your hair shorter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your kiddos are the cutest Colts fans ever... and yes, SUCK IT FAVRE!!!!
    And major congrats to your pops... holy wow!!! What an awesome honor for him!!!
    And hair... I suck at advice because I think you could shave your head and leave a mohawk and be crazy beautiful... so I guarantee, no matter what you chose, you'll be one sizzling hot mama!

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats for your dad. i loved jrotc in high school, and i agree, that it changes kids for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Would love to see it curly, but honestly, chica, you'd probably look gorgeous BALD. SO unfair! I like the shorter one too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You know I LOVE the short do...

    I've been considering the Gwenyth look so I may join you down the road. =)

    Yes, skype date soon my love!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Go short. :)
    Yeah, SUCK IT FAVRE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW!! Congratulations to your Dad!! What an honor and you must be so incredibly proud of him...as I am sure he is of you, beautiful mama!!

    Glad everyone loved the train museum. sounds like an awesome time!

    Seriously you look fabulous with either short or long hair...curly or straight. But, I totally hear you, I've been itching for something new lately too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the shorter do, sassy like you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i say go short. if you hate it, it will always grow back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. when i went to the hairdresser andso my mess she told me shorten in up in layers and that is what i did..no regrets :) so go ahead and shorten in!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Don't ask your husband! I have never heard of a boyfriend, fiance, husband or male counterpart telling his spouse to cut her hair. Men always like it long.

    I think you could do a super cute chin-length bob and I feel like you would look wicked fierce.

    P.S. COLTS RULE!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Way to go Pops!!!

    Im diggin shorter!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You have got yourself a lotta hair! I'm so jealous. mine is nicole richie crack whore thin :(

    You'll be beautiful either way, love.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like it short and I know that it will be easier for you to maintain since we both have super thick curly hair. It was easy for me to have the A-line cut to my chin. Took way less time to straighten.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi. You look great with either, but I'd have to say you can rock the short hair style very well. Me...not so much. I'd have to agree. Chop it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hmm I think you could rock the short hairstyle! Bit of an extreme change but hey if you don't like it... it grows back :)

    SE x

    ReplyDelete
  30. first of all, your kids are so adorable lol. and of course i'm biased to the colts, peyton being my fave quarterback and all :)

    secondly, definitely chop that mane! you look awesome with it shorter and straight! the length makes you look younger. i honestly was shocked when i saw that you had kids b/c you look really young (no offense at all, that's a good thing). but i think the dramatic short cut, maybe a little longer around the face, is definitely a good look for yah mama!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats to your Dad, what an honour he rec'd!!!! You've got great full hair, shorter is super cute but long is great too...apparently I'm jealous now...

    ReplyDelete
  32. you sure seem happy and chipper this monday morning!!! yay!

    and i love your hair a bit shorter. i think it is sophisticated, chic and VERY FLATTERING to your gorgeous face! so there!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I thought your hair looked really good back in the Singles Ward days. I think it was a little shorter then, right? Anyway, it looked great! Oh, I totally agree with the comment above mine ^

    ReplyDelete
  34. lovin' the first hairstyle. Looks like a lot of work to maintain, though. You have gorgeous hair!!!!! Congrats to your dad - #1 in the state!!! Quite an honor :-) You must all be so proud..

    ReplyDelete
  35. meant to add that I am sad for Favre, though :-( As a fellow "senior citizen" I was hoping he would show those youngins how it's done

    ReplyDelete
  36. i'm trying to find some peeps to go watch the superbowl over here...in the middle of the freakin' night!!! so far, nobody has made him/herself known...boo...
    you know i'm all for the shorter hair even though i'll miss Medusa and our boosy nights out...

    ReplyDelete
  37. LOVE the first pic! I am a huge fan of dressing up kids to promote your fav sports team!

    I think the shorter do is fab. Loving it a bit longer in the front, too. Ohh, I meant to tell you, my cousin has very curly hair and just got a brazillian blowout done. (sounds dirty, huh?) It straightens out your hair even after washing and holds for like 12 weeks. Apparently its all the rage in hair design, even though I had never heard of it. I remembered your curl progression pics and had to tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congrats to Papa Cheesey..xx


    I like the shorter chic look.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh man lady, I am rooting for those SAINTS! You better believe I don't wanna see no Peyton Manning winning the Superbowl. Not this Tom Brady believer!

    Ok, now I feel better, and I can say that I love you with shorter hair! Long hair tends to make us sexy mamas look like 12-year-olds that don't understand what sexy is. Bring the sexy back! I love the angle in that shot too. Tres chic.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm a shorty kinda girl..I like the short hair!

    ReplyDelete
  41. FIRST OFF: YOU ARE MY NEW FAVORITE PERSON!!!! I was texting Summer ALL day about my COLTS.... YEAYYYYYAAA baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COLTS WILL TAKE THE CHAMP... YESIRRRRRR.....

    LOVE that your kids are dressed in it... SO freaking cute.

    Secondly, I think the short is super cute on you!! SO fresh :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love the short "do" on you!

    stopped by from SITS!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. New to your blog :)

    Colts good. Farve bad.

    Love the short do in the first two pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oh my geeersh. Can I just say that I love you with short hair. Short hair. Short hair. SHORT HAIR! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  45. aww your kids are such cuties!!! I like the short hair pics!! Congrats to your dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I forgot you are a colts fan (BOO!!!!)...dang the rival of my TN Titans...Okay I know so they didn't make it...THIS YEAR...but they will....SOMEDAY! And I liked you so much! haha

    Congrats to Dad!!
    And I like your hair long...but I'm a long hair type of girl!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love it short!! I think short :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. ummm i think i just died and went to heaven! you look FAB with the short hair cut! do it. you know you want too.

    ReplyDelete
  49. this is sad. i was so ready to build a relationship with you. geeeaaauuux saints!

    also. we can still make it work. because i don't watch football. i just like looking all elegant spelling out the cajun french.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...