Sunday, March 7, 2010

Berkeley's Big Day!!!

My uterus is screaming just a bit today and I'm thinking that it has something to do with this little bundle of goodness.....

{Little Miss Berkeley....seriously adorable!}


That little beauty is the baby girl of my amazing friend Courtney. She's one of those stubborn, CRAZY, people that didn't find out the babies sex during her pregnancy and had us all waiting in suspense!! Love you Courtney! But on Saturday we had the chance to welcome this girl into the world right by throwing her an after-baby shower. So Eliza, Lindsey and I got our Martha Stewart on, busted out the glitter, and got to work!....And if I may toot our horns...it turned out fabulously! Don't ask how, but I forgot to take pictures of the food. Probably because I was too busy eating it....nom nom nom...


{Eliza was MIA for a week, elbow deep in hot glue creating this masterpiece!
The picture doesn't do it justice....seriously awesome!!}


{The decor...simple and sweet!}


{How awesome is this diaper cake?!}


{Little Miss Presley came out to support her bestie's big day!}


{Crazy party girls...Girl's gone wild has nothing on this party!}


{Future BFF's!}


{The gorgeous Mama and her sweet baby girl....}

Welcome Baby B!!


30 comments:

  1. The decor is fab,my friend! A job well done. And I love the pic of the future BFF's; darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a whole lot of babies up in your crib Mami!

    No wonder your uterus is aching! :D I would FedEx you Khylee but I'm kinda attached!

    The shower looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww how cute all the future bffs!!! and super cute after-baby shower :D i dont think ill ever be able to wait until baby is born to find out the sex!!! im soo impatient..miss berkeley is adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, all those cute little babies!!
    I thought I heard a strange noise, now I'm glad to know it was YOUR uterus screaming and not mine. Whew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My uterus hurts looking at her too and I don't want more children she is seriously adorable.

    No pictures of food...what kind of blogger are you...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make my uterus think incubating one of those might not be so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhh!! I'm going to steal that baby! I need another one like NOW!
    The decorations are bad ass!
    Lincoln said to tell you that Presley looks hot. I told him it was inapropriate, but he insisted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE!!!!! it looks sooo good!!! i love all your poms and yes that flag banner is FABULOUS!!! and oh berkley is GORGEOUS and of course the photo of you and miss sis is my fav!!!

    mmm...party food...another favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO cute!! Both the baby and the decor. I love throwing showers, and Martha Stewart never disappoints!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great friends! I love baby showers. Mine were fun. None for Mr. Isaac. I have to have a girl if I want another one...boo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks simply mar-va-lous dahlink....simply sar-va-lous! Looks like you had a great time, and Presely looks adorable!! She's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO CUTE! You are right about the decorations- simple and sweet!! Very cute all around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job on the decorations, everything looks so cute! I love the name Berkley!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is some MAJOR willpower to not find out the babies sex!!! I LOVE the after baby shower idea, hmmmmm maybe I should do that for my next one. The diaper cake was the bomb and Im totally diggin' your party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love simple. It's looks wonderful, the decor. Be carefull babies are contagious. So I've heard. You ready for another? JK

    ReplyDelete
  16. awww congrats to your friend! and i totally love love the diaper cake..everything looked so cute mrs. stewart!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well shit... I wanted a baby pretty bad before this post.... and now, well... Yeah...

    She is adorable... and your friend looks AMAZING for having just had a little peanut!! Looks like a very fun party... and love the diaper cake!! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute shower...you're some mighty crafty ladies! (love the hangy-colourful-pom-pom things)
    And that mama must have made a deal with the devil because it does not look like she just popped out a fresh new babe! Congrats to the new Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful little party...that diaper cake is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You did Martha Stewart proud!
    I love the cake & banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great baby shower! And soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that diaper cake. How do people make those things? They are so cool. Uterus screaming is never a good thing :-)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  23. way too many babies in the same place for me not too loose my sanity but man...are they all cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. No babies yet, no babies yet, no babies yet, no babies yet, no babies yet...

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a beautiful shower! Almost makes me want another baby....almost

    ReplyDelete
  26. Agree with frenchie here but dang that little berkeley babe is cute. I can't believe the parents waited til she was born to learn the sex. Who does that?! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Agree with frenchie here but dang that little berkeley babe is cute. I can't believe the parents waited til she was born to learn the sex. Who does that?! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  28. awwww such little cuties!! what a fun party!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...