I learned that my dogs must really love me. Yes, its true. And apparently they suffer from severe separation anxiety when I'm not home. I mean, why else would they chew up over $100's worth of toys? Hhhmmm? And I'm sure when they vomited it up all over the house it was because they were so sick to their stomach from missing us. I mean that's what I do when Jordan's gone and I miss him. It's only natural. And heck, now I can get my carpets cleaned...
And why else would they do this...
{Yeeeaahhhh....L-O-V-E}It's obvious that they were trying to look outside to see if we were home yet. They really do love us. So sweet. So so so effing sweet. Man's best friend my arse. You know when else I learned? That separation anxiety is cured at the boarding kennel.
**ps** just to clear any confusion...we did have a full time sitter for our dogs. we would NEVER leave our animals alone.
**ps** just to clear any confusion...we did have a full time sitter for our dogs. we would NEVER leave our animals alone.











Oh my word! They missed you BAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDD!
ReplyDeleteThey love you, they really love you!!!
ReplyDeletewe were taking a short weekend trip a while back, and decided that we would take our crazy, crack-headed pooch to be boarded, thinking she would get to play and have a blast. Um, no. Girlfriend got so stressed when we tried to leave her, she popped a frickin blood vessel in her eye!!! And shit herself!! Needless to say, she did not end up there.
HAHA wowwwwwww, thats NOT good. LMAO
ReplyDeletePoor things...they did miss you. Our Dobe was that way. She would destroy the house just while we were at work. We tried putting her in the garage once and she litterally CHEWED THROUGH THE DOOR and we found her snoozing on the couch...the ONLY coushin left on the couch....
ReplyDeleteDefinitely use a boarding kennel next time! LOL
ReplyDeleteWho burns a waffle?
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me of when we were evacuated from our dorm in the dead of winter at 2am because some jackass was making muffins for his girlfriend and he burned them.
Maybe he was at your hotel...
Oh my word....I would be SO mad at those dang dogs!!!
ReplyDeleteAre you laughing about it yet? =)
Girl, our dogs get separation anxiety if we go to Wal Mart! We put them in kennels when we leave the house and when we go to bed....they literally "dug" through our carpet all the way down to the cement foundation! They're f*ckin' pugs...little ass...fat ass pugs! Uugh...I could kill them, but...they're cute!
ReplyDeleteOh man they really missed you!!! :O
ReplyDeleteSE x
Oh snibbity snap. I would have been PISSED!
ReplyDeleteOne of my dogs is like that, Buck gets very upset if he's left alone. He once chewed up a leather ottoman because I left for 30 minutes.
ReplyDeleteBut he's cute and gives unconditional love so all is forgiven.
I think that your dogs reacted normally to being left alone. I'm not sure how people are able to leave dogs locked up at home when they go away on vacation. They must get terribly bored. I'm sorry and I don't mean to offend, but I think you might have expected a bit too much from them.
ReplyDeleteDear lord! This reminds me of when we went on vacation and as soon as our cat saw us he peed up the curtain!
ReplyDeleteI want to hear about Disneyland!!!!
Hey Tess....
ReplyDeleteI would NEVER leave my dogs alone...they had a full time sitter. We had a friend tending to them the entire time we were gone. Unfortunately they really do get sad when we leave and act out. I would never leave my animals alone and don't condone doing so. Hopefully you'll read this since you didn't leave an address to be emailed back to.
Alicia
awwwwwwwwwwwww man. To return home to that had to have put a teensy tiny bit of a damper on things :-(
ReplyDeleteLMAO!!!!
ReplyDeleteUh, I mean, sorry hun!
That happened at my house too. 125 pound dog destoyed the expensive wooden blinds in the house that we don't own.
ReplyDeleteFire Alarm? Seriously?
OH SHIT!!! ay yi yi!!! the pet love goes deep, eh?
ReplyDeletei am leaving town for three days next week. i can only imagine what my cats will do while i am away. CRINGE.
Welcome baaaaaack..........there's no place like home-aka the real world. :)
ReplyDeleteLOL... Yeah, I'm afraid that's what my dog will do if I leave him alone all day, and I feel bad leaving him in a crate for that long!
ReplyDeleteHmm... some sketchtastic people are staying at Disneyland now... or in the surrounding Anaheim area... oh wait, that is a sketchy neighborhood! LMAO!
P.S. Your comment on my blog today = Reason why I love you. Because of you, I'm seriously considering dropping that whopping $225 on myself! :-D <-- That's my huge smile.
ReplyDeleteYou mean to say that burnt waffles weren't in your D-Land brochure?
ReplyDeleteI LOVE me a burnt waffle right before I hit the Magic Kingdom.
I feel you on the dogs! Our oldest dog throws up everytime we change up our schedule in the slightest. If I work late? I come home to puke...and sometimes if he's really upset about it, he waits until 3am and then unleashes his punishment on us. It's lovely!
ReplyDeleteAwe poor doggies! uh, I mean poor Alicia!
ReplyDeleteDamn that person that burned that waffle! And Damn those dogs! Ha, damn damn damn today!
ReplyDeleteoofa...so glad you clarified that you didn't leave them alone...i almost threw a b.f. all over you lady! hahahaha....love you!!!!!
ReplyDeletemissed you today!!!
Bad doggies....bad BAD doggies!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, those blinds!!! That's horrendous! And the waffle burner...grrrr!
ReplyDeleteOh no.... well, at least you know just how loved you are... right??
ReplyDeleteTess should have read closer, I think...
ReplyDeleteBad doggies. BAD.
i really wish you had your camera to take a pic of those other vacationers in their jammies. :)
ReplyDeletewhat kind doggies you have!
Tess was actually the one who made me realize i forgot to post about having a sitter! i totally forgot to mention that before, so i edited it... but thanks!! :)
ReplyDeleteOH. MY. GOSH!! Boarding Kennel? Oh dang how about a NEW HOME! haha
ReplyDeleteWow! By the looks of it you would never know that someone was there watching them. Hmmmm seems like someone should get there money back!
ReplyDeleteWow..your dogs must love you A LOT. I'm super glad my dogs can't reach our mini blinds lol.
ReplyDeleteI'd have smacked the waffle burner upside the head. 7am is WAY to early to roll my ass out of bed lol.
And you are having words with your sitter, right?! Actually, that's exactly how my brother used to sit our dog. He'd be all happy to do it b/c then he could hang out in our food stocked house and virtually ignore the reason he was there in the first place.
ReplyDeletelol those dogs are your biggest kids but glad yuou had fun at disney
ReplyDeleteWowza! I'd have to kick some doggy butt after that. (if my kids did something like that I'd sell them to the Gypsies!!) Those pups really missed you! Kennels alll the way!
ReplyDeleteAh yes, this looks/sounds all too familiar. I can't tell you all the things my dog has tory up/destroyed due to his 'love' for us. And that is just while we are away at work!! So high maintenance he is.
ReplyDeleteI thought you were gonna tell us you were pregnant! Phewwwwf! And they really did miss you by the way. I saw them and they were sad. (and disclaimer - I was only the PART-TIME sitter).
ReplyDeletedude! blinds are not cheap. my cats do this shit too.
ReplyDeletebut, hey - they love you.
What a fine welcome home...On an up note, Wal Mart has blinds really cheap!
ReplyDeletehaha, awww! How can you be mad at that? So cute. And so funny about the Craigslist Ad. Very often I see people and I'm convinced that was their verision of cupid..
ReplyDeleteYea, I think we got our dogs from the same place, because my beagle is the exact same way. She is such the inappropriate chewer, with serious separation anxiety. Sorry about your blinds...and the vomit. I can't wait to hear about your disney escapades though. :-)
ReplyDeleteoh look how much they love you!! it was so sweet of them to do all those things to let you know just how much they missed you.
ReplyDeleteps.. where was your sitter during this time?! they must have just loved watching the dogs show you their love for you!