But after a quick trip to the doctor, it turns out that the little miss has an ear infection. Well that explains the blood curling screams! So we've got some meds in her system and my fingers are crossed that my wee one is better soon.
While we were waiting, and by waiting I mean my kids were SCREAMING while I tried really hard not to smack them, in the pharmacy my eyes landed on a package of this little gem and I couldn't help but laugh...SNL anybody?
{When you've got something fungal, deep down in your lady jungle...}I think I scared a couple people as I stood there laughing hysterically, while holding a screaming baby in one hand and some vaginal cream in the other. Obviously they hadn't seen the skit!! I mean with lines like "There's nothing fine-a, than a yeast free vagina!" it was friggin hilarious!
Well at least I thought so. But then again I think little kids tripping and old people farting in church is funny...sooo....yeah. Anyway...I'm taking the day off to spend with my doped up offspring.
Have a happy Monday folks. And remember, "From Bo Derek so Susan Lucci. It's the stuff the stars use to clean their coochies!" GYNELOTRIMIN! Hahahaa!!!!












DUDE!!!! we just watched that snl last night and oh that last crouton one my hand flew to my mouth!!! bwahahahaha....that was SOOO foul! too bad that was the only decent skit outside of the flags of the world...what a waste of 40 minutes!
ReplyDeleten.e.way!!!! misssssed you like ridiculously bad last week!!! need to catch myself up!!
bum about miss presley!!! glad she's got the goods so she can get betta soon!!
Poor little girl and poor parents! lol
ReplyDeleteAww I hope the Lil Miss gets better soon. I had terrible ear infections when I was younger, I do not evny her right now!
ReplyDeleteSE x
Haha SNL was so funny friday. That is awesome.
ReplyDeleteI had no idea they still made that!
ReplyDeleteawww the poor lil thing. Yikes the screaming must have been brutal, I hope she is a lil calmer now. Omg I've seen that skit!! that's pretty funny!! I got a twisted sense of humor, I would have laughed out loud too! Hope everything is a better today!!
ReplyDeleteHAHA SHE LOOKS SO CUTE READING THAT.
ReplyDeleteOh man, it sucks for you but holy crap! You make me laugh. Old people farting in church?? Awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteaww poor little miss i hope she's better now!!! and hopefully the parents can get some sleep tonight :D purely because i missed snl i would have been one of the people staring at you with a wth face!!!
ReplyDeletehappy march :D
Bwah ha ha ha ha! You crack my shit up. Poor little miss p. I hope she feels better soon and mama gets some rest (err, dranks... whatever).
ReplyDeleteI love those skits! I didn't think that was real! Good to know!
ReplyDeleteI'll have to YouTube it. But I do hope Little Miss feels better -we know all about those darn ear infections over here. :S
ReplyDeleteI am seriously laughing out loud at my desk right now!!
ReplyDeleteThis post is all sorts of funny... I had a few drinks this weekend and I guess when I get tipsy I like to free-style (who knew?) I am definitely tucking those vaginal cream lymericks in my back pocket for my next drunk fest. I bet I will make a lot of friends free styling about yeast and itching! HA HA HA...
ReplyDeletethat was hysterical! so funny, i'm contemplating marking it for my husband to read! thanks for making me smile today, as my body aches! today was our first tv taping for my "wellness makeover" it is going to be hard but i'm determined! enjoy your kids even allll night it is over in a heartbeat! glad little miss p feels better now! :) ear infections are a *itch, spent many sleepless nights over them.. anyhow i'm following you now, hope you'll follow me and my journey... stop by and "holla"
ReplyDeletesmiles,
shelley
http://iamstillstandingafterallthistime.blogspot.com/
Hahaha hilarious!
ReplyDeleteOh my. I hope you get a better sleep tonight my friend!! Nothing worse than a screaming baby.
All.
Night.
Long!
bahaha! That is freakin hilarious! I'm going to have to go youtube that one!
ReplyDeleteGlad there was a reason to the screaming, and that now, there is a cure!
The skit had to be hilarious because your little line excerpts had me laughing here!
ReplyDeletei hope she is all better and that the screaming has stopped.
ReplyDeleteand here's hoping every lady jungle out there is FUNGAL FREE! yeesh!
i've never seen the skit. but it sounds hilarious. and unsanitary.
ReplyDeletealso. wait. so it's *wrong* to shoot redbull between the toes?
I've never seen that skit, but I am laughing out loud now.
ReplyDeleteHope she has a better night. I know those ear infections really hurt.
Bwwwaahhh!!! One of the best SNL skits EVAAAA!!!
ReplyDeleteHoping your little one is feeling better!!! :-)
Indeed you are an amazing Mama...to be able to quote SNL having been up all nite with screaming kid #3. Isn't it amazing all the sh!t we can store in our brains. 3 Cheers for Red Bull! It WAS funny...and of course hosted by the lovely j-lo.
ReplyDeleteHa, that's funny. I know I sure as would have looked at you like WTF! Love me some sugar free red bull, even better with vodka but it may put you out instead of up!
ReplyDeletespeaking of poop - Dr. Oz had on one of his poop demos AGAIN today. this time using a long skinny eggplant for the properly shaped poop. Ms. Presley would have enjoyed it :D
ReplyDeletelove that SNL skit too!
Every time we watch SNL and the bowling skits come on BDC and I get excited. They are seriously the best ones going. Tampax was hilarious too. But BDC was sooooooo freakin' amused by this week's installment.
ReplyDeleteHope Pres sleeps well tonight. We are trying the Gripe Water Daff suggested for Khylee.
Here's hoping we both get a little much needed sleep tonight!
holy hell that made me laugh my ass off. totally love that skit.
ReplyDeletehope little missy gets feeling better soon!
LOL! those SNL sports reporters are too funny...and they certainly push the envelope with those jokes!
ReplyDeletexoxo alison
LMAO that's hilarious, and why could I so see you standing there laughing your ass off at the pharm reading that! That's comedy!
ReplyDeletesometimes you need to laugh in the face of obstacles... and SNL certainly provides enough fodder... hope the meds worked for your little one and she's feeling better.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from SITS
LMAO. I love drugstore moments. I can still remember getting the best look from the clerk in Duane Reade one day when buying a pregnancy test, condoms, bleach,and dog food . . .
ReplyDeleteHope Little Miss is feeling better!
I love your sick, twisted mind.
ReplyDeletei just peed myself.
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw that Little Miss was screaming and then reading a book about poo, I thought perhaps she was just really constipated.
ReplyDeleteHappens to me all the time.
haha i missed that skit but that's so funny!!!
ReplyDeletehope the lil miss is better now!!