Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What can Brown do for you?

Isn't that the UPS slogan? Sampson should have been an UPS delivery man...

{..because he has a package for you. BWAH! }

This is what I love about living in CA...even my dogs work on their tans. Lazy furballs. Speaking of lazy....I need a nap. You would think that with Spring Break over, the House of Cline daycare closed, and Easter over that a girl could get a break around here. But noooooooo, because of course now Little Miss Presley is sick and she's taking her mama down with her. Booooo. Although I have to admit I love listening to people talk when they're stuffed up because they can't say their 'M's. I can't help but laugh every time the kids ask me for a cup of 'bilk' in their Darth Vader heavy breathing voice.

On a random note...this here is my baby brother, Junior. Doesn't he look like the dude from Prison Break? Wentworth Miller! Sorry for the crappy picture quality. My baby bro turned the big 1-8 last week and he's getting ready to go off to college! **tear** He's gonna be a heart breaker for sure...





If you need me I'll be huffing on Vic's and Pedialyte with the baby!

Happy Wednesday Folks!


{wentworth miller pic found here}

46 comments:

  1. He's cute!! (your brother, not Sampson) I don't think he looks like the Prison Break guy, but I do think he's better looking!

    Is 6 years too much of an age difference?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better ladycakes! little bro is quite the cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. first, omar lays like that too. cracks me up! and he's not fixed sooo uh yea. awkward!!!

    second, your baby bro is a cutie patootie. he TOTALLY looks like wentworth, the ex love of my life. i used to be obsessed with him. he's HOTT! so basically, if i were 10 years younger and single, i'd be like...hook a sista up!

    haha. but i'm not which is a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't that Prison Break guy end up in jail for a DUI. Well, I'm sure he's nothing like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL your dogs crack me up. My dog lays in the sun too... but thankfully she doesn't have a package for you when she does!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your brother does look like Wentworth Miller! Amazing! Most definitely a heartbreaking stud right there. :-)

    Hope you feel better hun... sucks being sick in tanning weather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wentworth Miller is SO HOT! I tell my bf all the time that Wentworth is my husband. haha OMG I love Prison Break. If your brother were older - like my age (28) I'd say he looked just like my pretend husband and that he was hot too! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dogs are so damn LAZY! Glad it's not just mine. And um, your brother is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aha my dog lays just like that all the time! she always makes me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh yes. your bro is ca-ute. also. thanks for blacking out sampson's winkey. oddly enough... i got a flashback to that david hasselhoff picture you posted a while back. *shudders*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no I hope you and the beautiful Little Miss feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAHHAHA wow for the pic and awww, hottie. To bad Im 21.. oh and i have a boyfriend, whooppsie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww, I'm sorry. I hope you feel better ASAP! Baby bro is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. First. The dog is HILARIOUS.
    Second. And don't let this gross you out too much. Your brother's hot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. He is legal! Wooohooo! Hook a sista up!
    Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. dude...that photo and "package" comment is hilarious and why i love you!!! so freaking funny!!!

    booo both of you feel better soon! i don't like my cheese sickly!

    and yes as i said...you come from a good looking family!!! watch out university girls...massive eye candy coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Huffing vics and pedialyte is obviously the only cure for your illness. Personally I prefer an I.V. line of Neocitron,curing what ails me DI-rectly!

    ReplyDelete
  18. lmao at the dog picture...

    and yes your brother is a handsome young man!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey my sister is 18...she's cute...she has a LOSER boyfriend...wanna hook a sister up?

    ReplyDelete
  20. are all your brothers hot??
    and my sangsang is THE best!! watch out Winston, you got competition!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. hope you and your crew get to feeling better!

    hope Sampson doesn't burn that package...

    ReplyDelete
  22. I know what happened, and I'm very disappointed.

    Somehow, someway, Lincoln snuck out to rendezvous with the little miss, and inevitably passed his illness along!! Those lovebirds, can't keep their love contained!!

    Feel better boo, and tell Sampson to lock it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. P.S. Baby bro is lookin FINE!! And now I feel dirty...Im only 26...thats not to gross is it????

    ReplyDelete
  24. God love me some Wentworth!

    And your kiddos are so cute! Where in cAlifornia are you?

    ReplyDelete
  25. take me back a few years and man he is looker! heart breaker for sure.

    i love that your pups are working on their tan. nothing better than that! :)

    feel better lady!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Don't you have another tatted up bro? They are both lookers I tell ya' ;) Sean and I have been sick too, I worked at a daycare last week and I am SURE I caught something from one of those snot nosed boogers! By the way, cutest thing, a 2.5 year old little girl I have been watching can't say her k's very good. She always asks for some "milp" and calls kitties "titties". SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sorry the little girly is sick... no sharing either! Seems those pesky bugs pass through the internet all the time!

    He is very handsome and will break a heart or two...

    ReplyDelete
  28. Everybody is cute... the dogs, the brother. Hope the baby gets well soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. I thought Pedialight was stomach aches and the like.

    Also, I am not going to comment on the looks of your brother because my man card is still in tact for the time being.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Woa total heartbreaker!! Your brother is cute!!!!! He looks just like that guy!!

    I wish I lived out West...I'd tan all the time.

    Awww well I hope lil Miss Presley gets better & you too!!! Naps rule & it gives your body a chance to calm down a lil! Good luck hun!

    ReplyDelete
  31. You never cease to crack me right up! And I just love those puppers, they are adorable, even when they eat your house....and diapers, and high chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Poor presley! Madison gave me her cold over Spring break, that was just fun for everyone. Your brother is a hottie! Better keep a leash on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  33. aww feel better soon !!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. uuuu i had a whole weekend tot an myself lol been great! your dogs look fab in that relaxed style and your bro is WOW! hope miss presley will get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  35. I laughed out loud at your black box...and your title? You are too stinkin' funny girl!

    I'm going to respectfully decline commenting on your younger brother seeing as how I sort of wigged you out with my drooling over your older bro...

    Hope you feel better soon....ALL of you!

    ReplyDelete
  36. awww your doggies are too cute!!!

    Hope ya'll feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hope you and the Little Miss feel better soon... I'm sick as a dog today too. UGH.

    And your bro looks soooo much like Wentworth... wowsa!! Watch out college co-eds!

    ReplyDelete
  38. LOL!!!! your puppies are hilarious!!! and so cute!!

    I'm so sorry about little miss!! Hope she {and you} start feeling better soon!!! so you can all get back to calling bilk MILK ;)

    Happy 18th to your baby brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Por que tienes hermanos guapos? Aye! Delicioso.

    The black out box on Sampson, HILARIOUS. Lil Miss Pres being sick, not funny at all... Hope she's well soon...

    ReplyDelete
  40. LMAO!!!! That picture of Sampson....hilarious!

    Happy Birthday Lil Bro!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your pups are super cute!

    hope you are feeling better and enjoying your Vics! =)

    ReplyDelete
  42. LMAO Your dogs are too hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Um...18 huh? Damnit! I'm old enough to be his Momma too. I totally would run off with him for sure! Shhhh! Don't tell BDC.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Why are your family members so hot?

    I mean, it makes sense because you're a raging fox. I just didn't realize your brothers were so...

    I'll quit while I'm ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...