Tuesday, June 15, 2010

JB Fletcher would love Otter Pops....

I'm shocked. Flabbergasted in fact, that people don't know what Otter Pops are! After my last post about my summer list, I was amazed by how many people DIDN'T KNOW about that delicious frozen treat. I thought EVERYONE knew about those! I spent my childhood huffing Otter Pops every summer! Seriously now, what is a childhood without Otter Pops? And not to brag or anything, but I've mastered the frozen-to-slush ration to perfection. So ladies and gentleman, for your viewing pleasure I present the Otter Pop, in all of its 6 flavored glory.

{Plastic tubes of frozen goodness}

Say hello to my little friends...Poncho Punch, Louie-Bloo Raspberry, Alexander the Grape, Strawberry Short Kook, Little Orphan Orange, and Sir Isaac Lime. Nom nom nom! You best believe my freezer is stacked with these bad boys. Gluten AND dairy free. BOOYA!

Now for my second item of business. ATTENTION PLEASE!

ahem

I, Alicia aka Mom aka Queso aka Wifey extraordinaire, LOVE the hit award winning television series Murder, She Wrote.

{Besties for life y'all}

There. Stated. Its a fact folks. I love that friggin show. JB Fletcher is bad friggin arse. And yes, I have the series on DVD. Jealous? I'm convinced I'm an 80 year old trapped in a 26 year old's body. I'd show you the robe I rock, but you might question our friendship after that. But if you ask really nicely......maybe I will.

So on that note, I leave you whippersnappers with a HAPPY TUESDAY! Make it a good one!

35 comments:

  1. Ah, yes! We are huge fans of the otter pop and the generic versions too....gasp!!!! On an unrelated note...definitely NOT preggers!!! Try again. It is easy. So easy, in fact - it is slapping you in your face! You can still win....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Otter Pops rule my world. Seriously. How do people NOT know what these are?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah HAVE to see this Robe! Your summer sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh so I see some people quesioned your desire to have a Murder she wrote marathon... thus the need to educate and clarify on your love of Ms. JB Fletcher...
    And growing up we did not have "otter pops" though I'm liking that name. We just called them "Freezies"??!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always have Otter Pops in the freezer... seems lime is always left behind though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe anyone from this planet doesn't know what an Otter Pop is! Hmmm, maybe they're not from this planet! HA!

    I'm speechless over the Murder She Wrote. . . . weird? But I like weird!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I grew up with Otter Pops! They're a summer staple for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The verdict stands. Otter Pops and Fla-Vor-Ice are the SAME thing. Made by the SAME company. Made with the SAME ingredients. Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that I have never had an Otter Pop but I think That One Mom is right that they seem very much like Fla-Vor-Ice. We always got the off-brand. I think I have some in the freezer as we speak. sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let's see this robe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a freezer full right now! We eat them all summer long.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never seen those referred to as 'Otter Pops' before - we call them ice poles. Or freeze pops..

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OHHHHHH my! I had no idea those were also called Otter Pops and they are freakin' amazing. I haven't had one in forever. How am I even still alive?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, now I see! But I'd only eat the cherry ones, probably. On the other hand, I'm with you all the way on "Murder She Wrote"! What a great show-- it was always completely entertaining!

    Did you like Cagney and Lacey? Another big winner, even if you're too young to remember it!

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I am going to surprise my husband tonight and buy him Otter Pops. He will never, ever leave.

    ReplyDelete
  16. see....I always say Otter pops...and here in the East...people look at me like i'm nuts...till I amend and say flavor ice.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Who in the heck doesnt know what Otter Pops are???? Do they not live in America? Travesty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just bought the faux otter pops today...saw the real thing at the check stand but I didn't want to be one of those people that don't put things away that they don't want and I was too tired to go back.

    We're going to try them in a few minutes. I hope they are good....

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've seen the robe..... and I feel a little funny about it.....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those Otter Pops are fantastic and nearly guilt free!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Who doesn't know of Otter Pops? I love me some otter pops.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Have you one ultra hip magnafying glass to compliment each outfit?

    Otter Pops....sigh....I LOVE GRAPE.....

    ReplyDelete
  23. Otter Pops are stocked in this house year round! Cant be without that goodness for my kids!! Oh summer, please hurry!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. mmmmm, I am so gonna have to get a box of Otter Pops!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOL..we never had Otter Pops growing up but we ALWAYS had Nutty Buddies. YUM. Ice cream dipped in chocolate on a sugar cone? GIMME.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love me some Otter Pops!! They are like 25 calories so you bet I eat 4 in one sitting! DOH!

    Oh and I am a big Perry Mason fan!

    ReplyDelete
  27. It's like this beautiful rainbow of sugar and magic.

    I like Strawberry Short Kook. I feel like that could be my code name if I ever decided to take up work in the CIA.

    Cause, you know, they're knocking down my door.

    ReplyDelete
  28. in France it's called Mr Freeze and it's yum!
    i miss your pretty "80 going 26" face.
    i always forget you're so young. and i always forget i'm the older one.
    i need to hear you talking silly to me.....SOOOOOON!
    love u

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOVE me some otterpops! delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I friggin' llurrrvveee otter pops.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I used to watch the reruns and now I can't find them anymore. Guess I need to buy the DVDs!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'll take all the green and orange please! YUM. ;) Miss your FACE! x0x0 Pack yourself in Mamma's suitcase so you can come hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  33. people don't know what OTTER POPS ARE?!?!?! Blasphemy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...