Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Taking in the scenery....

While we were in Monterey, we set out to Pebble Beach to coast down 17 mile drive and take in the sights. That's where we saw this stud....just throwin' out the vibe. Rawr. Don't swoon all at once ladies, I know its hard to take your eyes off of that rump roast. You're welcome.



{Crack is whack kids...}


Happy Wednesday!

37 comments:

  1. How can you NOT feel that your ass is hanging out that much... I just don't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo! It's hot up in hurr!!

    I snapped an almost-identical picture on a sightseeing expedition once. Either great minds think alike, or we're both just excellent crack-spotters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that the best crack you could find on the coast? Skinny geek boy in all black...
    I wouldn't mind see some surfer crack... at least there would be a tan line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh come on!

    How is one so painfully unaware as the location of one's buttcrack?

    And since you were in Pebble Beach, I'm going to bet there was a breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly, my daddy does that crack, all. the. time. My poor Momma. They know their crack is hanging out, they just don't care!

    You are a twisted individual for sharing that today Missy! Truly twisted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As my almost three year old would say....'What the? What the hale?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't judge people. I know Queso won't. And I was sharing that with Queso only. Not the blogging world. Oops....CPS stay away. It's funny and we are working on that...

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to see that I'm not the only one that takes pictures of strangers asses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um, did you get his number for me?

    ReplyDelete
  10. just gross. you should see the college boys here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. And you took a picture for us... I feel so special.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, thanks for that. Just thanks. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. bah! did you drop a quarter in there?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your new design is the cats ass, girlfraan! I love it! I'm totally digging the post separator!

    Holla!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nothing like a pale white crack to get your blood boiling.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The sad thing is that he's wearing a belt, too. Poor guy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for that. That's all I can say.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ewwwwwwwww... why would you do that to me!??!!?!?
    ahahaha
    Gross.
    And I LOVE the new look on the bloggy blog lady.
    Oh and remember how I was talking about the warning label on Red Bulls? I think they might be onto something seeing as I couldn't fall asleep until 4 freaking o'clock in the morning, and the kids get up at 6:30. Oh yah, super awesome. haha

    ReplyDelete
  19. The things you encounter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha! I am always too skeered to snap pics like this, but I want to all the time! It's just funnier when you share it with someone who wasn't there. LOL

    OK, loves the new design! Sa-weet!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh great, now I am going to have nightmares!!!

    Love the new look btw! =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aren't you sweet for blocking out his face?! Not that his reputation would have been tarnished. Clearly he has no shame and all of his friends probably know it already!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh yea...there's a looker!

    I'm talking about the ocean waves here people. Duh! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's it. I'm leaving my husband immediately.
    Too bad you edited out the face...it's going to be such a pain to track that guy down based on his ass crack alone.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. i'd have told him that his moneybox was showing LOL

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh yeah, full Moon tonight!! Lovin the new blog. I keep changing mine, I can't decide. I think I need a new header!

    ReplyDelete
  28. soooo i pretty much HAD to follow you once i saw your profile mustache/cheese picture. AMAZING! i love cheese. and i once threw a mustache party. lovvves it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. That's one seriously flat rump roast! As always thanks for thinking of your readers since this is the stuff that keeps us coming back from more....

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yes, it is. My 4 year-old is always showing his crack b/c his swim trunks won't stay on. I even buy them TWO sizes smaller than what he usually wears in pants- and he still shows his crack to the world.

    ReplyDelete
  31. what? you don't like a chubby, hairy, nerdy, builders's bum?
    what's work with you Queso?...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...