But there's one gift that is on top secret lock down. I've become OBSESSED with it lately. So, since I can't keep my mouth shut and I'm dying to talk to someone about it, I'm gonna show you! You lucky little beasts.
This year for Christmas we're getting the kids a kitchen set. Its ADORABLE and I can't wait to see the Little Miss' face on Christmas morning. So of course, they're going to need the proper accessories for their new digs...courtesy of their Mother of the Year...that would be me of course. I've been sneaking a few minutes on the sewing machine here and there whipping up these felt goodies...take a sneak peak at a few of them...
{Ruffles have rrrridges!}Martha Stewart better take a back seat because there's a new domestic diva in the hizzouse! I can't wait to make more little goodies for the kids...I have SO many things I want to make! Aprons for the boys are next on the list. Better get to it, only 93 days left!
Feliz Wednesday Amigos!
If you need me I'll be sewing...
ps- Congrats to the winner of the Mabel's Labels giveaway...Erin of My Little Miracles!! Congrats!! Thanks to all who entered!
ps- Congrats to the winner of the Mabel's Labels giveaway...Erin of My Little Miracles!! Congrats!! Thanks to all who entered!















Ohhhh that looks so great! You did such an awesome job and the little munchkins are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE their new goodies. Will you be my mommy too?! LOL On another note - check out my blog today (and pass it along if you want) - I have a $35 gift card for CSN stores going on! Have a great day my friend! xoxoxo
ReplyDeletethat looks wonderful! how about sewing me some felts? I wish to do this felt board etc for my boy but I simply withdraw at the thought of doing crafts!
ReplyDeleteyou are a machine!!! i don't think i'll ever get my christmas shopping done early...i've tried and never conquered so i'll just pretend it's not 3 months away.
ReplyDeletelove what you've made...you little domestic diva. i'm super impressed.
These are perfect for Adam's little sisters and niece!
ReplyDeleteThose are the coolest things ever!!! I had a kitchen set when I was a kid, and it was awesome. They're gonna love it! Ruffles!
ReplyDeleteAwwww I loved my kitchen set when I was a kid...I'm jealous of your kids play food tho....I want ruffles with ridddggeess! :)
ReplyDeleteYou would! If you would stop giving your kids half their Christmas presents early it would be easier! And that apron is so freaking cute! ...and the bacon and eggs? I want to marry them!
ReplyDeletethat is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteYour awesome!! Those are too cute, Little miss will be a cooking machine!! Lincoln has a play kitchen and he loves it, best gift ever.
ReplyDeleteHow cute are they?! Look at you getting your craft on!
ReplyDeleteAww love it.
ReplyDeleteWow!! That felt food looks so good!! You did awesome! And the apron is adorable.
ReplyDeleteGah! You can sew! You're obviously so talented...the felt food is fabulous! What a great gift for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteOMG. That shit is all so cute.
ReplyDeleteWe have some of that fabric food, and it's so much fun for the girls!
ReplyDeleteDude. I love the food. I'm so going to bust my sewing skills back out now that I'm not in school anymore! Wooo hoooo! But seriously, I have more Aprons. I think I should send another one to my adorable niece. She needs as many as her Auntie has! I wonder if I have enough elvis material left to make her one that matches yours?!
ReplyDeleteYou are so very crafty! I bet your kids are going to love their kitchen set!
ReplyDeleteYou are mother of the year! Those are the cutest things I've ever seen.
ReplyDeleteNow, I have to not be friends with you anymore because you are far too talented and organized. Other than that, all is good:)
Damn you and your early Christmas cheer.
ReplyDelete:)
that's awesome!!!! and the sewing is fantastic i wish i knew how to !!!
ReplyDeleteOMG Your sewing stuff puts my embroidery to shame!!!! That is AWESOME! H-E-L-L-OOOOOO Marketing...you need to sell that stuff!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah and WHOOO HOOOOO I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok...I know you are being all crafty and I totally love it!
ReplyDeleteBut only you will appreciate this as much as me!
You can order STAR WARS aprons personalized with the boys names on them from Williams-Sonoma!
http://ow.ly/2IyUC
Now tell me those are not the COOLEST ever!
Wow! I am so impressed these look so awesome!! I remember getting an oven when I was a kid but I never got the cool homemade food to go with it!1 Your kids are gunna love it!!
ReplyDeleteL x
Half Dressed
You are amazing! What a great idea for a gift!
ReplyDeleteThat is so adorable!! I love that you made felt food. Not sure if that is the right term, girlfriend. I am so impressed that you've gotten so much shopping done! I am inspired to at least go to Walgreens to get a few stocking stuffers. :)
ReplyDeleteThose are awesome! I may have to hire you for next year's halloween costume :)
ReplyDeleteYou have 87% of your Christmas shopping done?
ReplyDeleteI'm still trying to decide what to get my friend for her birthday.
Last August.
Fabulous job mama! It all turned out just adorable!
ReplyDeleteI just love love love that felt food! I already told ya I think you need to open an Etsy shop and sell your felt goodies. I already told ya to name the shop Felt Up! If you don't I will!
ReplyDeleteI know. I'm brilliant. Duh.
well, I'm not sure how down I am for Christmas stuff but this is too cute to argue...!!! I LOVE the little apron so much and I you are going to make their Christmas day :)
ReplyDeleteI;m so excited for Christmas too. I can't wait, specially b/c it will be the twins 1st!
ReplyDelete