Friday, August 12, 2011

Fire and Desire...rawr!!


It's the small things that Jordan does that lets me know how much he loves me. Like making me smoothies because he knows I'm running late, or making dinner because he knows I've had a crazy day...or....OR...he leaves me sweet little love notes like this...


{He's so romantic...*swoon*}

The man yields his dry erase marker like a sword...
fighting for our love.

Hand off ladies. This one's all mine.



Happy Friday Amigos!!


Have a fabulous weekend!

13 comments:

  1. That? Is adorable! Hang on to that one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha hilarious! I'd take funny over sappy anyday! happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he and my husband took romance lessons at the same institution ;) Never a dull moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always said it's the little things. he's def a keeper

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so sweet!! I love the picture too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's a keeper....obviously you already know that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha...my husband's just as big of a goofball. He's definitely a keeper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, so romantic! lol =) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! Oh I love it. I think I need to leave a note like that for my hubby!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...