Monday, August 1, 2011

SurferWife has Eyedews and so do I.....




It's been non stop as always around here and sleep has been pretty much non existent. I feel like I've been rocking the whole 'insomniac-crack head' circles under the eyes all summer long, but NO MORE my friends...NO MORE! You know why? Because SurferWife has Eyedews....and Surferwife loves me and my puffy eyes enough to hook me up with some!

These things are like heaven in a foil package people! Let me break it down for you...Eyedews are these awesome little jelly under eye masks. They're blended with all sorts of amazing goodies for your face, like lavender oil, Vitamins C & E, Chitosan, and Natural Marine Collagen.


So say goodbye to those unwanted bags under your eyes, kiss off those fine lines, and erase the signs of stress with Eyedews! And the best part? They're SUPER easy to use. Just slap those puppies on for 15-20 minutes, relax, and let Eyedews do the rest! Plus, they're safe for everyday use...BONUS!

{A serious moment with my Eyedews...}

If you're going to Blogher11 make sure you track SurferWife down because she'll be giving out FREE samples of Eyedews. All you have to do is follow @SurferWife and meet up with her at Blogher. While you're at it, follow @Eyedews too!

I'm definitely taking mine with me to Blogher, because I'm fairly certain I'll be getting ZERO sleep. But I'll still be looking friggin fabulous thanks to my Eyedews!

PS- If you order 12 pairs of Eyedews for $45 now until the end of August you will receive 3 FREE pairs! Just simply mention the word Blogher in your order comment.


***Disclosure: I did not receive monetary compensation for my opinion on this product. I did receive free products in order to review this product***

8 comments:

  1. I am def. going to need to find these : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must track her down and get me a pair of those!!!!
    Oh and you are lookin' sex-say with those one trying to be all serious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. I totally need to get me some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky you.. those look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll need to get some those of those! I've been lacking in sleep lately.
    In fact my eyes were so sore and puffy this morning that I got my refrigerated eye mask and went back to bed with it on.
    Didn't really help with the bags but at least I'm not puffy anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmmm may totally have to try those. Sleep has been a thing of the past for me lately....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at your hotness monster of a face. I can't wait to squeeze it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those would be great for those really long flights.....the ones where at the end all you want to do is crawl out the back donning big extra dark sunglasses.

    Have fun at BlogHer....gfr....of course you will

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...