Not only was yesterday my SITS day, but I got my NEW FRIDGE!! Finally! And it's gooooorgeous! I may or may not have kissed it. I'm just sayin'. But now I might even be able to feed my family! What a mess that whole situation turned out to be. Unfortunately my dear sweet 'Tom' wasn't able to deliver it. I understand, it must be hard for him...now that I've moved on to a new fridge and all. It's just different between us now...but I'm sure he was here in spirit. Goodbye Tom...I'll miss you...and your bubble wrap.
But it doesn't end there folks!! Oh no no no! Guess what I got in the mail?! Let me give you a little background. 3 of my best friends are pregnant right now. I know!! Hussies....But for real, they're all knocked up with little demon offspring of their own! Sucks for them. I mean, it's so exciting, especially because that means I get to go SHOPPING! Whoop whoop! In fact, one of these three mamas-to-be was due TODAY and the little booger decided to bake a little longer (I'm sure she's just overjoyed). She's such a special friend to me and I knew I had to get my baby nephew the PERFECT gift! Luckily for me one of my BEST blog buddies had just the perfect thing! I'm all about personalized gifts. I looooove leaving my own imprint on a gift when I can, so I bribed Kristen into making a special burp cloth set just for Ryder! And they turned out SO DANG CUTE that she even put them on her website!! Look how cute!!!
I was beyond excited to give them to my mama-to-be! Aren't they totally rad?! I LOVE them!! I'm pretty sure they're my new favorite gift! So as a ginormous THANK YOU to my lady love Kristen I decided to give her all the credit where credit is due by pimping her awesome skills out on the ol' blog. Go check out her AMAZING shop...she has the most amazing items that you can get personalized, and not just for baby! Thanks K, mama loves you!! :)On a side note, I've realized that I need to invest in a padded cushion seat. Mmmmmhhmmm. I have a nice ring on my buttocks from spending some quality time on the old commode. I think it's safe to say it's gonna be a loooooooong time before I'm delusional enough to cheat again. I have to say though, that pizza gave me some heavy duty ammo last night. Covered wagons galore!! Poor Jordan. Poor poor Jordan....













K - how cute are THOSE? Love those sweet baby boy onesies!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a fun SITS day!! You have lots of peeps now, I think you're my most famous relative - fo sho!
LOL at Covered Wagons Galore....Poor Poor Jordan indeed...he's not gonna let you within 100 feet of a pizza again!!
OH, and how could I forget your new lover, I mean fridge!??! Congrats woman!!
ReplyDeletepizza.. mmm pizza, and covered wagons, you should eat it on purpose! well, I guess the explosive mud-butt is probably not your favorite. Congrats on sits!
ReplyDeleteWhaT??? NO bubblewrap..ok i'm leaving.
ReplyDeleteBwahaha...i'd never do that to you luv. You got a shiny new fridge and that beats poppin' anyday of the week. OOOoo you're all chapped...maybe lots of Charmin would do the trick???!! Just a sayin' if you're in need. Have a fantabulous week.
ReplyDeleteWOMAN I HEART YOU!! so happy for friggen hyper days!!! sorry about tom...dude it's crazy how sometimes those most important to us can just vanish like that...he could have at least sent the bubble wrap along with the new guys...oh man...well such is life eh?!?
ReplyDeletedude!!! you better be in constant contact this weekend cause i am gonna be away from the world and don't know what i am going to do!!! okay i will admit i am a little nervous about it...don't forget me!!!! hahahaha....
Onesies are so much fun!
ReplyDeleteYou need a small table in there to set your laptop down. Then, you could just camp all day on your throne.
ReplyDeleteA new fridge?? Lucky!
ReplyDeleteI want a new fridge.
ReplyDeleteI want a SITS day.
I want a Tom. Oh wait, I have a Tom.
Well, I want some bubble wrap.
Pouts.
OMG!!! I'm off to find out what size they go up to!!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are so dang cute! Had to go and check her out. Congrats on the fridge. Now you have to COOK?? I'd keep the broken one!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new fridge!
ReplyDeleteThose little things are so awesome! Maybe I'll find myself in a family way soon (damn sure better) so that I can order some for myself!
ReplyDeleteNew fridge, holler!! No shame in making out with appliances. I have a feeling I'm not far behind you once we get our kitchen renovation on.
Oh. My. Gosh. I am throwing a baby shower for a friend who is adopting, and my theme is Potty Like a Rockstar. These would be PERFECT for it. I will definitely check it out.
ReplyDeleteonly you can make poo hilarious.
ReplyDeletesweet onesies. :)
Those are cute & what a great day you had yesterday. Have fun upgrading the old throne cover.
ReplyDeleteThose baby items are TRULY Rockin'!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am jealous, I so need a new fridge.
ReplyDeletexx
wow i must be a terrible friend b/c anytime one of my friends gets knocked up, i think DAMNIT! another baby shower. BOOOOO!!! haha. but those personalized gifts are the ish. ryder's mama will adore them.
ReplyDeleteThose are adorable...gotta check her out!
ReplyDeleteHey stopping by from SITS, your blog is fabulous :) And those baby items are so cute
ReplyDeleteSE x
I'm a day late...and a dollar short on your Feature day...but a big congrats....totally deserved...and omg...how cute are those burp cloths....adorable!!1
ReplyDeleteAdorable burp clothes - didn't even know personalizing them was an option - love it!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a great SITS Day!
Happy SITS day!! I'm following your very funny blog SITSta!
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna order a cape for me to wear around the house.
ReplyDeleteXO
Leigh
Visiting from SITS! A day late but I am still here. Happy SITS day.
ReplyDeleteI love the burp blothes and the name Ryder. It is my cousin who is 13's middle name but hubby and I both like it for a first name.
how fun! i love personalized gifts and those rawk! awesome!
ReplyDeleteWOW WOW WUBZY!!!(it's on tv right now...LOL!) You ROCK Cline!! Thanks for the shout out "YO"! I am SO glad you liked the Burp Cloths...they were fun to create! Thnx for the Bizzzzness!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your MAJOR day yesterday! I'm sure you'll be busy today returning all those comments...cause that's how you roll!
XOXOXO
baaahhahaha you would talk about the ol' porcelain goddess. congrats on the new fridge...i expect rows upon rows of icy cold pepsi lining the shelves the next time i come over. love you bestie!
ReplyDeletep.s which one of the girlies is due?? i'll call you later today :)
Sorry to hear about yours and Jordan's (poor Jordan) hellacious night on the throne last night - but I do hope you're UP and feeling much betters now! hee hee hee! So where's the picture of your new fridge? We're waiting........ Big hugs, Trac~ :o)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being the FB. I missed it. I was MIA. What was your secret to becoming the FB? lol
ReplyDeletelady you are too funny! poor, poor jordan :(
ReplyDeletethose burp clothes are ADORABLE!
& YAY for a new fridge!!
p.s. thanks for the sweet comment yesterday! xo
Those are some rockin' burp cloths!
ReplyDeletethose are so totally cute.
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you had a totally rockin' day!
Cuuuut egifts!! She's gonna love'em!! I like being excited about gifts, it makes it that much more fun!
ReplyDeleteThose are so dang cute! Love them!
ReplyDeleteWOW those are flippin CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
ReplyDeleteHi! Sorry I'm late, but I wanted to stop by and congratulate you on being featured on SITS today only now it was yesterday. I hope you didn't drown in all your comments! Congrats also on your refrigerator - woo hoo!
ReplyDelete- Margaret
Yeah a cushy seat may be good for you and me both seeing as I like to read on the toilet. Ummm, is that TMI! I don't know. Just thought I would share. Enjoy the new fridge! New appliances can be lots of fun! :o)
ReplyDeleteOh my gawd, if you hook a sista up with a md 20/20 feathered gold chained crown, you are my hero! And I will, in turn, make you something equally as rockin.
ReplyDeleteKristen Lawlor
2933 NE 1st Terrace
Wilton Manors, FL 33334
Have a good weekend crazy beotch! Heart you.
so cute!! your friends are some lucky gals to have you buying such fabulous stuff for their babies! :)
ReplyDeleteThose burp cloths are totally rad indeed!! So much more original than little blue drums or blocks - so blah!
ReplyDeleteglad you had a great day! I love the burp cloths! As a pirate girl, I especially heart the skull and crossbones, and I know some other pirates with babies that would drool over them.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Love your blog!
ReplyDeletehysterical as well as adorable
!!!!
Personalized burp cloth...definitely an original gift. And they look adorable!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your fridge and all your new followers!
I love those! What a great idea and great gift for my friends with baby boys in their tummy! I can't wait to check out her website!
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny! Love, love, love the cheese! I also love those burp clothes...too bad they will soon be covered in goo! :) Just thought I would let you know I stopped in and decided to follow. Found you on SITS!
ReplyDeletehttp://momsaysthink.blogspot.com
Those burp cloths are so cute! Sorry for your butt trouble...and for Jordan. : )
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness... you make me laugh out of control! LOVE the burp cloths. I'll have to get my sis that for her shower! Kudos on SITS!
ReplyDeleteI am now a follower...
Glad you enjoyed your SITS day and sorry that your paying for it now.
ReplyDeleteThe burp clothes are adorable! :)
happy belated SITS day!
ReplyDeleteSITS feature AND a new refrigerator?? No wonder you're in such a good mood. I mean, that is where the food goes. What could be more important?
ReplyDeletelady, your blog just cracked me up!! LOL demon spawn. i wish my friends would get knocked up! damn them for leaving me alone and then asking, "why don't you hang out anymore." really? s h u t - i t!! ;)
ReplyDeleteAw, darn it! I missed your SITS day! Yesterday was one of those insane days when I barely got a chance to get on the 'puter. I'm glad you got to have your day, you totally deserve it. Your blog is fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute burp cloths..and a cute, but COOL boy name. I'm stuck on Keane lately. It's Irish. No, I'm not pregnant but I have an infatuation with baby names...I may have to ask you to refresh my memory on that website for baby stuff in a couple of years...hopefully anyway ;)
ReplyDeletehe will be the "i wanna be like him" kid on the block rockin those! so cute! yeah pizza is good...but i mean really? was it THAT good?!
ReplyDelete