So many people have asked me
"What's the deal with the cheese with a mustache?" and my initial reaction is
What's wrong with it???? So you DON'T like my mustached cheese? You're TOO GOOD for my mustached cheese? HUH?? HUHHH???Then after I've settled down for a minute I explain to them that I picked the cheese because, well, first of all it's delicious. And second of all, it goes great with our theme. As far as the mustache is concerned, I felt it brought a certain air of sophistication that may not come across in some of my posts. I want you to know that while I may come across as cheesy, I am also cultured and classy, like a fine bottle of wine...or in my case Martinelli's Sparkling apple cider, since you all know I don't drizink. SO....I thought this next giveaway would be a perfect example to show you how claaaaasy I really am. Mmmm-hhmmm.
{Go on....take it all in....totally radical aren't they?}

{Mr. Mustachio Cork Screw & Glass Charms Set......one of a kind folks}
Thanks to my A-FRIGGIN-MAZING sister in law,
Atlanta, I have these little beauties to
pawn off I mean GIVE to one of you!! She is incredibly talented and has an awesome etsy shop full of all things cupcake, aprons, cork screw sets and more! So thanks Sissy for the awesome giveaway! So if you want in on this piece of swanky giveaway just go on over to her Etsy shop,
Cupcake Concubine, and leave a comment letting me know what item you loved most! If you feel like proclaiming your undying love for me I wouldn't be mad....just sayin'...So go on an enter...we'll let this run for a week! So til next Friday ladies...and gent (Jordan that's you, but you can't win anyway...but you're married to ME so you're already the winner, yeah, soak that all in).
Thanks for being such an amazing group of readers, I love you MORE than cheese...that says a lot.
are you flippen serious with me right now?!?! FREAKIN HEACK I LOVE THESE!!! i don't care if we are stinkin amazing lover friends i want to win this immediately!!! i love it!!!
ReplyDeleteand you...you make my days so so bright woman!! how is THAT cheese for ya?!?!
Oh, the little lemon lime cupcake necklace is to die for.
ReplyDeleteBut she made the cheesy ones just for you and your readers? That is - so cool. Loving that.
Amazing! Those are perfect. I would love to sport that on my bottle of martinellis!
ReplyDeleteHahaha, these are the cutest things I've ever seen! Well, the cutest mustachioed cheese corkscrews. I love 'em!
ReplyDeleteBowing to your awesomeness....Queen of the Cheese. Your sista-in-law is one creative chic-a-dee too! Those are so stinkin' cute! FAB-U, Fab-U!!!!! :D (that's my cheesiest grin for ya!)
ReplyDeleteI love the moustached cheese! And I love the cupcake apron.
ReplyDeletecheese and moustache...at first, it doesn't sound like an easy post to write...but once more, you freaking crack me up lady!!! that's it, i'm putting your cheese on my blog, so more people can laugh!
ReplyDeletei sure will go and check Cupcake Concubine etsy shop.
have a great cheesy weekend.xxx
I like the mustach CHEESE. LOl I think it fits you and your fmaily perfect!! I'll def chech out her site.
ReplyDeleteCome see my halloween treat boxes, your kids will love you if you make them.
I love the sweet cupcake necklace...but not as much as I love your blog. I love the cheese with the mustache...don't dare change a thing.
ReplyDeleteyour sissy in law is quite incredible for that and i'm kinda needing that little cheesy mustache set ASAP! but where are all the bananas?! i see none!!! get sissy in law ON IT! lol. kidding.
ReplyDeleteoh and you are far better than a martinelli's sparkling apple cider...you're a FULL THROTTLE energy drink! and that's saying A LOT!
Okay, those are just too cute, and I always loved your stache. Adds panache...hey I rhymed!! Anyway...I LOVE the little mini cupcakes all glittered up. Those are so darling!!
ReplyDeleteYOU will NOT believe this; but I was just thinking this very morning of how much I love your blog and I was thinking about its name and how you are not cheesy and then I got really deep into thinking about the play on words...then I passed out. Too MUCH deep thought for me.
ReplyDeleteTRUE STORY. I am not even entering the giveaway (unless you wanna just throw me in there for the hec of it); so you must believe me.
I thought the mustache was a whole Groucho Marx thing. hmm
I'm all over those little girl aprons. Too cute. Totally picturing my toddler toddling around in one of those.
ReplyDeletetiers of sweetness half apron is the cutest apron ever!!! and I love your cheese and your mustaches!
ReplyDeleteUm, this is perfect for me so that I can start my shrine to you, fine lady. I couldn't possibly love it more!!
ReplyDeleteOkay first off I LOVVVVVEEEEE your mustache cheese! :) and I heart the sweet cupcake necklace on page two, so crafty your sister-n-law is!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that? I don't drink wine...but maybe it could stop a...hmmm I'll have to think on that. But the wine glass charms (which I had no clue what they were until I went to her Etsy shop) are adorable. Those would look delicious on my wine glass filled with juice. haha (you don't drink? me either)
ReplyDeleteAnd I think the cutest thing on her shop is the cupcake ornaments. I love cupcakes. :)
Soo cute! Love the cupcake wine charms and the cupcake coffee sleeves though we would use them as beer sleeves is that allowed?? :) Ah I need to really get my giveaway up on my blog. Today has been killer at work but you know I had to take time to stop by here and say hi!
ReplyDeletethe mustache definitely gives the cheese an air of sophistication - anyone who doesn't agree is an idiot.
ReplyDeleteAnd you are my most fave lactose/glucose intolerant blogger ev-ah!
Those are too cute, I'm going to enter now! :)
ReplyDeleteI don't know where I'm supposed to comment over there but I like the cupcake ornaments.
ReplyDeletehahaha omg, you are the classiest of the cheesiest :) amazing. no doubt. :) Have a great weekend!!
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing... I definitely need to win!! I am a native Wisconsin girl and we love our cheese.... we wear cheese on our heads on national TV for god's sake!! And the mustache?? Love it. Stay classy!!
ReplyDeleteThose are SOO CUTE!!!! Oh my gosh!
ReplyDeleteI really love the cupcake and daisy necklace and any of the coffee sleeves and actually, EVERYTHING!
And btw: your cheese with the mustache, is like my TP with the beret; it adds sophistication! Which was your idea, remember?! And I love it!
Our drink of choice is Welch's Sparkling Grape Juice! Being From WI, I see the elegance in the cheese. Keep rockin' the cheddar block dear!
ReplyDeleteI love you more than rum and that says a whole friggin lot!
ReplyDeleteBow chika bow wow
Love all her creations, especially the cupcake charms. But what I'd REALLY love to win is the Mustachioed Cheese. The Scribes being Cheeseheads, and all, I'd be the envy of all my Wisconsin inlaws, you betcha!
ReplyDeletetotally thought of you the other night because my girls were wearing pink fuzzy mustaches and LOVING them! oh...and how freakin' cute (in a totally donna reed way) would we be if i had the cherry apron and the girls each had the children's version? love them!
ReplyDeleteWHAT THE AMAZING????
ReplyDeleteI am in it to win it! I'll get scrappy!
LOL at Banana...we are the full throttle crew...I hardly drank any alky in Alabama, you would have been so proud! Full Throttle ALL THE WAY!
LOVE YOU MADLY!! I am preparing my acceptance speech...as we text bwaahahahaha!
These are so cute! And so is everything on her esty page...especially those cupcake wine rings! Fun giveaway. Sign me up!
ReplyDeleteOkay one question...who DOESN'T want free crap...even if it is "crap" which yours is not, but you ever notice how we all will literally take crap if it's free. How do you think our garages fill up?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I love those little cuppycake wine rings, I may just buy some myself!!
I love the cheese mustache!
ReplyDeleteI'm a huge fan of cheese. Though the kind I eat usually comes without mustaches..
I love the cupcake wine charms ..... those would be awesome at book club!
ReplyDeletecute blog! Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!!! I LOVE THE CHEESE!!
ReplyDeletethose are awesome!!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Saturday Sharefest!!!
You're FRICKEN A RIGHT I want these! Ka-UTE! I wear the earrings with pride too. Pick me Alicia! PICK MMEEEEEEEE!!!
ReplyDeletethose need to be mine. you know we are cheesemates.
ReplyDeleteFirst, I have always loved your avatar! The moustached cheese makes me smile every time I see it:)
ReplyDeleteSecond, your SIL's shop is adorable. I love the holiday apron.
You are simply awesome....you who has a problem with the cheese with mustache? Tell me, I will send the mustache mafia.
ReplyDeleteI love your mustache cheese!!!Your sis in law is quite the little artist. FUN!!!
ReplyDeletexo,
Fabulous Finds Gal
ArtOfMixingVintageandNewFashion>
Those are so cool!
ReplyDeleteAnd I like the Halloween wine stopper...bc it's orange! ;)
I love the Sweet Cherry Woman's Apron. Love that fabric! (and the child's matching half apron...oh, yeah!)
ReplyDeleteI'm off to check out her shop. You had me at cupcake. : )
ReplyDeleteOoh-La-La, what a darling set of charms and wine cork...I love it! I must have these so all else need not enter!
ReplyDeleteSmooches,
Sassy Chica
those are freakin' awesome!!!! off to check out her shop...
ReplyDeleteYou must enter me into this contest. I need these in my life!
ReplyDeleteOn the topic of giveaways - I'm doing a giveaway on my blog for a free year subscription to Fitness magazine. Check it out - it's a deal you don't want to miss (I swear!)
www.JenRem.com
The deadline is tomorrow morning so enter now!
The cupcakes and daisy necklace is definitely my fave!
ReplyDeleteAnd seriously, who doesn't love a good 'stache?
what super cute stuff she has! i love all of it, but i'll name the Fall Half Apron... LOVE.
ReplyDeleteoh holy crap, i'm late to the party!! ahhhh!
ReplyDeleteanyhoo~
I am so in love with the 'tiers of sweetness half apron'. It's so adorable! And I'd look smokin' in it while I "pretend" to bake. ha ha (I don't bake...it's all about the fashion don'tcha know)
Happy Day to you!
I heart that birds of a feather apron!
ReplyDeleteI'd pop a bottle and recork it with that shit anyday, just to pop it off with the cheese.
ReplyDeleteSo this is what I love:
Dia De Los Muertos Beveage Sleeve. H.o.t.
I am so stinkin excited about this!!! Yippeee with a triple E!! My niece needs the Child's Purple Flowered Half Apron!
ReplyDeleteI like the cherry apron... I could use one of those things while your husband and I grind on your meatloaf!!!! (No joke, Alicia's meatloaf is whats up).
ReplyDeleteP.S. Whites + Clines = Homies 4 Eva
Did I miss it? Is this thing open still???
ReplyDeleteIf so...
I love the little coffee holders!