Background info...The gorgeous artist is named Kseniya Simonova and in this piece she's touching on World War II and the Germany invasion of the Soviet Union....
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
You have to watch this....
Seriously. This is the most amazing video. A friend of mine showed it to me last night and I couldn't peel my eyes from the screen. Such a beautiful, emotional, and insanely talented piece of work. It's amazing how her hands move the sand...You have to watch at least for a minute...
Background info...The gorgeous artist is named Kseniya Simonova and in this piece she's touching on World War II and the Germany invasion of the Soviet Union....
Background info...The gorgeous artist is named Kseniya Simonova and in this piece she's touching on World War II and the Germany invasion of the Soviet Union....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











wow...i mean i've already told you but this is just sooo beautiful and amazing!so moving...
ReplyDeleteloved the violin version of nothing else matter...
thanks hun!xxx
yeah, i've seen this one. it's crazy amazing how someone can do that!!!
ReplyDeletethanks for passing it on to all your peeps cuz it's fabulous! :)
Very cool... A real talent
ReplyDeletewhoa. that is so crazy cool!
ReplyDeleteI've seen this one and it blows your mind. So awesome.
ReplyDeleteI saw that on another blog. It is friggin amazing!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Im at a total loss and thats saying something for me
ReplyDeleteThat.Is.Amazing. I've never seen anything like it! What an artist! She makes me wish I could draw anything. Anything at all besides stick figures.
ReplyDeleteI was only going to watch for a minute but I was memorized. That was beautiful!
ReplyDelete1 min is not enough. You have to watch the entire thing. Wholly OMG!
ReplyDeleteThat was UNREAL! When she made that little girl on the bench, I was mesmerized.
ReplyDeleteThat is just amazing! I wish i had understood the song and the true meaning behind it. I didn't really understand why the audience was crying and I wish I did because what she was doing was unbelieveable.
ReplyDeletewhoa...
ReplyDeletethat was beyond beautiful.
Wow!!!! Your label Seriously amazing completly rings true!!! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThat's absolutely incredible.
ReplyDeleteSure as heck beats another 12 year old singing "Tomorrow", doesn't it?
OMG, one of my Facebook friends just posted this today and I have already watched it three times. It's soooo amazing. I can't believe how she does it all so fast, and so flawlessly!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful & amazing!
ReplyDeleteI loved it :)
this blows my mind. ive watched it three times. wow is all i can say.
ReplyDeleteOmg that was absolutely amazing. DesBouix told me to check out your post and I'm soo happy I did!! I can't believe that girl did all that?!?!?! Very calming. Thank you for posting this I'm glad I watched it.
ReplyDeleteWow!!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing talent. :)
All I can say is wow.
ReplyDeleteI sat & watched every minute of it in awe! Totally amazing!
ReplyDeleteThose are soooo amazing! isn't like a kick in the pants when you find something like this and realize you are sooooo far off the creative train than these people? that's how I feel.
ReplyDeleteThat was so great! Thanks for sharing--beautiful and amazing!!
ReplyDeleteTALENTED..Its all I gots to say!
ReplyDeleteIsn't she cool?
ReplyDeleteVery cool! I've seen a sand art video done before and thought it was going to be the same one but it was different.
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! That was amazing! Aside from how talented she is, that was such a profound subject matter. Very moving. Thanks for sharing! :-)
ReplyDeleteyes! i love this. i saw it awhile back. so, i hear you have a mustache obsession too? i am kinda digging your mustache cheese. nice to meet you! i am summer.
ReplyDeleteWords fail me... How does a person get the inspiration, the images-- not to mention the ability to execute it all so beautifully? I am in awe... Glad you shared!
ReplyDeleteincredibly captivating!
ReplyDeleteI can totally do that! Okay...I can't but it is so enviable that she can. That was gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteXO
Leigh
This video is addicting...seriously. I can't even draw stick figures. I'm so in awe of talent like this!
ReplyDeleteThat is just incredible. I couldn't tell exactly if that was sand or what she was using but it was incredible. I really like the music and sound that went with it. I don't know how she was doing that....very moving.
ReplyDeleteThat is INCREDIBLE!!!! Wow.
ReplyDeleteOk I'm back we need to talk GG, Vegas Packing and assorted nonsense asap tomorrow! Been dealing with my version of sick kids-my mom and my sis. AY DIOS MIO!
Love you lady sooooooo much!
Very cool. Love emotive art like this, she's so talented.
ReplyDeleteDude - totally awesome. I wish I had talent like that!!
ReplyDelete