Dear Mason...
Wow...I can't believe it's been 6 years already. It feels like it was only yesterday I was caressing my tummy in awe as your little feet kicked and your tiny hands punched. You were always an active one, you know that? It's been 6 years since you've let mommy sleep! It feels like only yesterday that I was so so so scared because you were going to change my life forever. You did baby, did you know that? You took everything I thought I had ever known and you threw it out the window!! We had to start over from scratch, just you and I. And you know what? You made me a mommy! Did you know that baby? The day I had you, I became a mommy. Your mommy.
I used to love putting your little baby hair into the cutest little mohawk. And you used to sleep in my arms every single night. You were my own little teddy bear. My favorite thing to do was to just watch you grow up. In the blink of an eye you went from crawling to running and you've never slowed down!
I can't imagine what the last 6 years would be like without your sweet little face and your cute little voice. I can't imagine the last 6 years without you calling me Mommy, or saying I love you. I can't imagine the last 6 years without you driving me NUTS and making me cry from laughter. I can't imagine the last 6 years without you.
We are so proud of you little man! You are such a good example to boogie and sissy. And you make us so happy every single day. We are so lucky to be your parents and to have you as our son. We love you so much Mason!!
Happy Birthday baby...mama loves you...
Love,
Mommy, Daddy, Boogie, Sissy, Sang-Sang, and Boosa
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Happy birthday, Mason! (aren't Thanksgiving babies the best?)
ReplyDeleteHappy Bday to your little one!!! and Happy Thanksgiving!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, a birthday on thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteAnd Happy Turkey Day, too! Was the boy born on Thanksgiving?
ReplyDeleteA Thanksgiving Limerick, DC-style:
I just heard that two turkeys’ demise
Was avoided, to their great surprise.
The big turkey in power,
In the eleventh hour,
Gave them pardon, along with the pies.
Hope you and yours have the Happiest!
(And no, I did not write that limerick...but I did Google it!)
Happy Birthday Mason!
ReplyDeleteHope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!
Ahhh! So cute!
ReplyDeleteAww so cute. Hope he had a good birthday :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a great post. I hope it was a wonderful birthday!
ReplyDeleteOkay now that I'm sobbing!!! My little guy is 3... Six seems like forever away, and yet I know it's just around the corner!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're back!
Kerri