Monday, November 23, 2009

Strike A Pose....
























The Cline Crew....2009



peee ess....by the time you read this i'll be on my way to so-cal (whoop whoop!!) for a little vacay! i hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving break and i'll be back soon! oh yeah, by the time you read this i'll be going insane because i'm driving with 3 kids...without jordan! he's meeting us there wednesday...if we're all still alive by then!

57 comments:

  1. AWWW! I will never get sick of seeing these pictures!!! SO stinkin adorable!!! I know I told you but Presleys dress???!!! I.DIE. Like, I'm dead. hahaha. LOVE.

    Ummm go to bed lady!! Southern Cali is calling your name. Oh that's me, can you hear me?

    AHHH I can't believe I get to meet the whole clan! Fabulous!! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH and I LOVE YOU and drive safe kthxbai

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you freaking kidding me? you and your hunk of man love make AWESOME LOOKING babies :) I hope me and MY hunk of man meat make cute babies too :) BTW, I tried to read another post before this that was on my blog roll and it said it couldn't be found...an entry about Mason...bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww love the kids hugging, and the girl smiling, and all three of them together, and all alone and AWWWWWWWWWW too much cuteness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cuteness!

    drive safe and hoping you have a fab holiday xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi stopping by from SITS! :)

    Cute pics! Have a happy and safe thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, this made my am. WOW. Such a beautiful, happy family. I love them all and lover you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS! Pretty, pretty babies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have the most beautiful babies....soo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How stinkin' adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute pics!

    (Yikes...that reminds me...I didn't get pics of the kids this year! Better go make that appointment...)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy Cow those are tooo adorable! Oh my gosh. And I love Ms Presley's dress is so pretty.

    Have a safe trip and we'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've got some beautiful children to take for the ride. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. o.m.g where did you get presley's dress?? so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you win the cutest kids award!! :) wow, they are all gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. awww what a gorgeous family!! have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those kiddies are the cutest EVER! Have a safe, happy and SANE Thanksgiving! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish you Gandhi-like patience.

    ReplyDelete
  19. awwwwwwwww!

    hope you have a fabulous vacay :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your kids couldn't possibly be more gorgeous! How freaking cute! I wish mine would sit still long enough to get a decent picture taken. Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Little models, all of them! Those are the most photogenic kids evaaa!!! Have a great Thanksgiving trip!!! I am finally feeling better again and catching up on blogs and now everyone is going away...

    ReplyDelete
  22. have a safe trip, beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete
  23. these pictured melted my heart the first time and whew....they've gone and done it again. let's hope they act as innocent as they look on your little road trip.

    if you need a little sanity break, hit me up! haha. have fun my little cheesy pupusa and say whaddup to liz for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. So effing cute. Drive safe and enjoy your trip!!!! Stay sanee!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Seriously!! They are sooooo cute!!!

    See you soon my love!

    ReplyDelete
  26. AWWWWW!!! you have the cutest kids!!
    LOVE that picture of presley posing, what a doll! her dress is adorbale too!!

    hope you have a wonderful time in cali and enjoy your turkey day feast!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Too. Cute. For. Words! LOOOOOVE these!

    Where did you get Presley's dress? That would make a great flower girl dress for my nieces.

    ReplyDelete
  28. You make some beautiful babies! Hope you have a great Spanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  29. They are adorable! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  30. beautiful. Have a great trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your babies are sooooooooo CUTE!

    Hope you are still sane when you get back! Have a good Thanksgiving! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  32. The cuteness of this post is overwhelming!! :)

    Have a great vacay and Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Okay, so if in fact I never get pregnant, how bout I just get one of yours - cause they are so darn cute and you make them so precious, I'm sure you can make another (God knows you love trying!) LOL - :) Have fun on your vaca and the kids pics are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  34. safe journey my love!

    your babes are DARLING!! soo jealous of little presley.

    and so jealous you get to play with liz and the beautiful sun in so-cal.. have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh my goodness, your kids are so stinkin C.U.T.E! Hope you are having a blast on your vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  36. OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! They are some seriously good looking kids... must take after me. ;) I adore the one with P's hands under her chin!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Seriously could your kids be any cuter!?

    Hope you have a fan Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh MY God! How adorable are your kids!?!

    I hope that you have the best vacation and sanity stays with you.

    ReplyDelete
  39. You and Jordan should have your DNA studied... I promise someone would pay millions of dollars to figure out how to create such gorgeous, beautiful children. For real. Your kids are off the charts adorable. And Presley's dress... she dresses better than I do!!!
    Good luck with the drive... hope you arrive sane!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Really cute pics! Enjoy the trip to so-cal!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. i love these three madly and i've never even laid eyes on them in person...but the stories.photos.and you being their mama make me love them so!!!

    and seriously they are ADORABLE!!! i love all of these...and presley's dress...OH MY GOODNESS PERFECTION!!!! i love it so so so much more on...and i loved it in the photo when you bought it! we need photos done SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  42. GOD THESE PICS ARE ADORABLE!! and i hope you have a super vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. You have 3 of the cutest kids on earth!

    And can I just say that I am SO jealous that you get to get pics taken of a cute little baby GIRL in her pretty little dress. NO fair!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Okay. I have NEVER been sad that I will never have a daughter until I see your little Presley. Oh my GOSH woman. Can you EVER say no to her? And those little teeth at the bottom just KILL me...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Holy Spacoli...you've got some beautiful chillins!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh what cutey patooties!! Awww!!! Your lil girl is just adorable love her lil dress.

    ReplyDelete
  47. How cute are they??? LOVE IT! Now if you can tell me the photographer who got them all in one pic AND looking at the same camera, I sure would appreciate it!
    And hey while your in So Cal, at least wave when you drive by okay?

    ReplyDelete
  48. You two sure do make some pretty babies!! Your kids are adorable. Have fun driving with those stinkers! Have a great Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Have a fabU Turkey Day. Such a cute crew will probably be super-well-behaved on your drive, correctamundo? Gobble-gobble!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Oh my goodness, your children area freaking GORGEOUS!
    Stumbled upon your blog from another blog... love it! Can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. what the crap? How did I miss these amazing pictures! OMG they are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing these beauties with us.

    ReplyDelete
  52. dude...can i just say...i think you've done a great job here! i don't really think you should stop. like what if they had done only 3 stra wars movies...k, it doesn't work. what if mickeal jackson had stopped after Thriller...nah doesn't work either...what if pamela anderson would have stopped after her 3rd surgery...shit none of that work!!! maybe you're right to stop at 3 then...
    (can you tell i've already had 2 RB and 2 coffee?) i feel like i'm a bit of a stalker today...

    ReplyDelete
  53. Oh my gosh! How freakin' adorable are they?! I love them, Alicia!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...