Monday, January 18, 2010

Tofu smackdown!!

Someone decided THIS was a good idea.



"Mr. Bacon doesn’t like Monsieur Tofu’s uppity “healthier than thou” attitude, and Monsieur Tofu is offended by Mr. Bacon’s sloppy, greasy lifestyle. Unfortunately, their feud is about to boil over into violence thanks to this Bacon vs. Tofu action set. Each figure comes bendable arms and legs." {Product and description from HERE}


I'd like to shake their hand and hug them. It's pointless. It's useless. And I want it!! NAY! I neeeeeeeed it!! This pretty much summarizes Jordan's and my relationship to the T. Well, maybe not the relationship so much, but if we were food....THIS WOULD BE US! Obviously he'd be the towering slab of bacon (thats what she said.HA!) and I'd be the mustachioed square of tofu...complete with monocle! They're GLORIOUS! But then again....my judgment may be impaired...it is 1:30 in the morning.

Have an awesome Monday folks!

ps...remember when you were a kid and you were SO excited for days off from school? uh-huh. remember when you were a parent and you cried because you're kids had the day off from school? yeah........

50 comments:

  1. Thats funny, I think if I brought tofu in the house, even dressed as a sexy lady, I would be kicked out.

    My house is full of carnivores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I want one too!

    Oh and have you ever seen, or eaten, facon? As in... Fake-Bacon? It's the perfect balance of fake meat and bland taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry girl but I'm Team Bacon but only if it's turkey bacon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1:30?? go to bed, sweetie!

    And honestly, I don't understand why the kids get MLK day off. I'm 100% positive I never had this day off until I was a senior in college. Can't they go to school & learn about civil rights? It's a learning day, not a lounging day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - how funny! I am enjoying my extra day off today even though my kiddos are home with me - they are still sleeping - they're teenagers after all so I should be good for peace and quiet for at least another 3 hours - shhhhh!!!! hee hee hee - enjoy your day my friend! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe! Yeah, it's quite different wishing for snow days when you're a kid, as opposed to the stay-at-home mom who has to rearrange her day. Although from what I've heard, those surprise snow days often end up being the best days...

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO, now that is comedy. I'd totally buy that, which lets you know how high brow my sense of humor can really be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, yes, you need some sleep most desperately!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope that bacon kicks that tofus ass!!!
    I ♥ bacon...I recently made the switch to turkey bacon, but I will never give it up completely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness!!! hahaha...that is hilarious! and i think i actually witnessed this vs. in action! hope you had an awesome weekend love! we need to catch up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too funnny...

    IM NOT excited for my first day again tomorow :( i might cry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hilarious! I'm a healthy eater who occasionally must have a serving of crispy bacon. And that turkey bacon stuff? NO WAY! I bought it once, thinking I should at least give it a try. It was vile-- I couldn't eat it, and actually threw the whole package out. (And I seriously hate to waste food.) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg. i love the tofu's monocle and stache!

    ReplyDelete
  14. To be honest bacon trumps in taste anyday. But that non-meat alternative is lookin' dignified!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my word, oh my word, oh my word....Freaking Awesome woman.

    And I just caught up on your blog! Whew! =) Missed ya lady!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That does seem like the most pointless thing, but alas, someone (like you) may need it! And, I respect that...

    ReplyDelete
  17. This cracks me up... ha ha ha ha...
    and your last comment about no school. Priceless. Hope you survive!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You forgot to mention you're the same height as the tofu too! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Phenomenal!

    I love that the tofu has a monocle. I mean, why wouldn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  20. You make me laugh!!
    Happy Monday... and looovvveeee every minute of those kids staying home ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. but look how cute tofu man is with his french mustache and one eyeglass piece! HAHAHA!!!!

    i personally love tofu but i will admit in a bacon vs. tofu war, i always root for the greasy bacon. sorry love.

    happy monday! sorry about the holiday off...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yes!!! I love pointless crap! Speaking of...I have a useless thing for my blog and I'm gonna make it a regular thing dude. USELESS!

    ReplyDelete
  23. HAHAHAH I so need to have that too!! & yes I remember those days, like today! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  24. More proof that people will buy anything.

    Hope you're enjoying the school day off. mwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  25. Where do you find this stuff?!?!?!? HAHA that's hilarious! Never realized how my mom felt on our days off and vacay days until now! And my kids don't even go to school yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. And now I'm an empty-nester, and having the day off is FUN again!

    ReplyDelete
  27. OH COOL! I sooo want a bacon vs. tofu set! But bacon would probably always win in the battles, because I have a very unhealthy obsession with pork products. And you're lucky Miss Cheesy, your kids only get 1 day off this week, my kid is with me ALL. THE. TIME. Yea, I think I was drunk when I decided to homeschool....

    ReplyDelete
  28. omg that is awesome!!!

    Enjoy this fabulous day beautiful! ;) Tomorrow is almost here LOL

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh sweet Jesus, WTH will they think of next. Both me and Levi are bacon...except hes the peppered kind and Im the turkey bacon

    ReplyDelete
  30. haha that's too cute....im bacon for sure :]

    ReplyDelete
  31. Those even LOOK like you guys!

    Can you still eat mexican food?? Let's do it Feb 5 or 6, K?

    ReplyDelete
  32. I totally understand why my mother was so stressed out when we were out of school now. :D

    Love the Tofu mustache! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  33. That's SO funny!!! I hope you survived with them kids home today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. My son and I love Tofu, but there's nothing like bacon. everything is just better with bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  35. My son's school has a sick sense of humour and made a teacher work day the day after MLK. Save me!

    ReplyDelete
  36. ha!! where do you find this crazy stuff!! it's so random ;) perfect for you though!!
    i heart bacon....tofu, notsomuch.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lol!!

    Yup. My hubby is a teacher and when he has off he's soooo happy. On that same day I'm always miserable bc that means all 4 kids I nanny for are home.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Now, I can understand that my Mom probably didn't love snow days as much as we did. Ah ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  39. lol i will wait eagerly to see that part of life when i eish my kid at school haha

    ReplyDelete
  40. what happens if we fry the tofu and serve it with a side of spicy sauce? would we be ruining our chances of winning!?

    ReplyDelete
  41. That's funny....I'm thinking of sneaking some Tofu into my families food.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Where in the world do you find this stuff?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. mmmm...bacon...extra crispy with a pile of pancakes and lots of maple sirup. though not the real stuff cuz it's yuk....
    who wants tofu when you can have bacon. seriously? ooops sorry...you can't... but as the same time you're freaking skinny as a result so...not feeling sorry for you AT all here...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...