La la la la laaaaaaa....
Love is in the air folks! My mind is all a blur with thoughts of my boo this morning. Hey Jordan, what are you wearing? Meow. Or maybe I'm just still a little loopy from the sleeping pills I took last night. Which by the way are GLORIOUS! Why didn't anyone tell me about Excedrin PM before??? Normally sleeping pills don't work for me due to hyperactivity issues, and to be honest, I didn't sleep great at all last night. But man, I sure passed out quick! The last thing I remember was singing show tunes to Jordan while trying to breathe out of one nostril (I have a cold) and then waking up in a puddle of drool with my hair matted to my face. I'm beyond sexy in the morning. It's criminal.
Side note: Does anyone else's drool bleach their sheets? Or is that just my toxic saliva?? Gross I know. But really, is it just me?
Now back to this 'love in the air' crap I was talking about. Guess what this Sunday is?? It's our anniversary! 4 years people. 4 glorious....long....amazing...LOOOOOOOOOONG....years. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to see if this is just a dream, but as crazy as it sounds it's not. I knew Jordan for all of 55 days before we got married. Now 4 years, 3 kids, 2 dogs, and 1 house later here we are. As crazy and in love as ever! Mushy mushy lovey dovey kissy face and all that nonsense.
So this is where you all come in. In celebration of 4 years I'm handing the reins over to you! It's time for you to ask anything and everything you've ever wanted to know about me, him, us, life. Anything...well almost anything. And here's the best part...HE'S going to have to answer them and post them this week! Hahahaa!! This is either going to be the smartest thing I've ever done, or the stupidest! So go on, ask away....
What do you want to know???











4 years!!! congratulations! and marrying after knowing him 55 days?!?!? it must be true that you know when you know! or at least in your case it worked out!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!
Ha! I thought I was the only one... yes my drool bleaches my sheets too. And congrats on the upcoming 4 years! And 55 days? That is so amazing! I love that.
ReplyDeleteI can never come up with good questions, so I'll just leave that to the wittier bloggers. So anyway, Happy Anniversary! You two are certainly proof that "when it's right, you just know". I LOVE your story and I LOVE you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to both of you. Yay for 4 years!
ReplyDeleteNow my question: How did you know she was the "ONE" after only knowing her for 55 days?
it's not just you that stains your pillows, i promise. my boyfriends sweat does the same thing to all of his shirts!!
ReplyDeleteHubs drools....it bleaches...but be a Latino thing...justsayin *wink wink*
ReplyDeleteROCK ON with Anniversary! 55 days? You are what fairytales are made of!
What is Alicia's most annoying habit?
Oh yayyyy...you two are so stinkin cute together. Just want to pinch both your cheeks all day long.
ReplyDeleteHappy 4 years! Congrats on making it that long. Haha. I kid. So you want questions? Here's one and i want honest to god answers from you both...
Why marry after 55 days? What was the rush? And don't give me "well, when you know, you just know". That answer is played out.
Next question, if you could change one thing about the other, what would it be? And you can't say nothing. Yes i have rules with my questions :)
Nope, for some reason the drool turns white or something. Once you wash your sheets, I think it goes away. If not, you are just weird. :)
ReplyDeleteHow did you talk to husband into answering questions??
I am a drooling fool!
ReplyDeleteHow does you husband feel about your love for The Hoff?
Does he have Hoff chest hair?
ReplyDeleteAnd have you ever only worn the mustachio around the house (and I mean only)?
And I just realized my questions are creepy...not what I was going for. Was trying for silly, may have missed the mark :0
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats on the anniversary, that's awesome!
ReplyDeleteI have to ask the same question as Mayra about the rush to marry after only 55 days.
My next question, is what do you do to keep the fire burning after 4 years and 3 kids?
I know people thought I was crazy for getting engaged after 6 months but girl you got me beat!!
wooh hoooo! 4 years, get it girl!!
ReplyDeleteI like Bananas questions, so definitely answer those!!
And I like to be a little dirty, so I wanna know how long it was till you 2 bow chicka bow wowed????
How funny--our wedding anniversary is on SATURDAY!! 3 years :-)
ReplyDeleteI can't think of any questions (if I do I'll come back, promise)...just thought it was funny that our anniversaries are one day apart.
We should totally be BFF's now. ;-)
Congrats to 4 years...
ReplyDeleteHere's my question: What is the wildest thing you two have done together? I know that when y'all have date night's it's not just dinner at Applebee's and a movie.
Don't hold out on us now?
Do you use facewash or cream at all? Our face lotion bleaches our sheets...it has Salis..something Acid in it and it turns our sheets and pillowcases white. I think it's PersaGel.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!
I don't bleach my bedding... but I do stain the mattress with my incessant sweating and drool. I too am smoking hot in the morning... with breath that could kill a cockroach (like worse than a nuclear bomb).
ReplyDeleteI was going to ask Banana's question too - that's cause the best minds think alike.
What was the happiest day of your life (aside from your wedding day, or meeting hot mamalish, or the birth of your 3 terrors)?
Ok my drool turns white on pilowcase but washes out...however my hubs sweats when he sleeps and it has bleached the sheets before!!
ReplyDeleteawww yay!!! congrats on your 4 year anniversary :D especially after 55 days!!! wow!! i suck at asking questions so ill be on the look out to read the answers :]
ReplyDeleteI am hooked up to a Benadryl IV every single night... ;)
ReplyDeleteJordan, what things do you love best about our little chica?
Bah! When you said that you were breathing out of one nostril (before I got to the parenthesis part), I totally pictured you holding one nostril shut and belting a tune. :)
ReplyDeleteQuestion for tha man...
How did you know that you wanted to marry Miss Alicia after only 55 days of discovering her existence? Was it the drool on her pillow in the morning? Or the hair on a bad hair day?
Hmmmm.....
ReplyDeleteWhat about, biggest challenge you overcame in your marriage.
Ya, I go deep. =)
Congrats on 4 years together!!
ReplyDeleteWhat is your favorite memory of each other?
What would be your ideal date night?
Congratulations to the both of you.
ReplyDeleteQuestion for you.
Do you think Jake is going to pick Vienna or Tenley?
Question for him.
Do you watch the show with your wife like my hubby (dutifully) does?
any questions?kthen...
ReplyDeletehi Jordan!
1. how are you?
2. what's your middle name if you have one?
3. do you still like Alicia with curly hair after last month experimentation?
4. can you eat a whole sandwich in one go?
5. how long does it take to style your hair in the morning?
6. would you pick Vienna or Gia?
Keep making Mrs Cline happy...and hopefully seen you very soon!
xxx
oh i forgot! COngrats kids! please never change! you are so cute together it does make me sick a little bit sometimes but most of all it makes me super happy!!
ReplyDeletelove you!
xxx
I don't drool...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on four years..
Three kids, you have been busy.
So since you two are the younger version of me and BDC....and you both love movies like we do, I pose these questions:
ReplyDeleteWhat "chick flick" best portrays the awesomeness that is Cline?
What comedy is the ultimate laugh party for the Cheesefest that is Jordan and Alicia?
Who would play Jordan in your life story in film?
Who would play Alicia?
Congrats to my favorite love birds....you know, that aren't me and mine.
Congrats sweetie pie!!! and OMG 55 days... that's love.
ReplyDeleteAnywhoddle... I made you an award, over at my blog.. check it out.
Kissies, XO
That is awesome. Congrats, on both the sleep and the anniversary. ;)
ReplyDeleteNow for my question, since Alicia has so many dietary restrictions what do you eat? Does the whole family eat like her or is she left to eat alone?
Your efficiency is amazing! Met, married, 3 kids and pets...and all in 4 years. Dang Mama you waste no time! Obviously you know a good thing when you see it...congrats on your very big, very FULL 4 years!!!
ReplyDelete"its criminal" LMAO your hilarious. I love this post. Congrats to the 4 years love.
ReplyDelete1st- my drool also bleaches my sheets. Kinda gross, but the truth.
ReplyDelete2nd- I love that you got married after only 55 days of knowing each other.
Questions: Since you didn't know each other long, how did your families react when you announced you were getting married? Did you have a big wedding? Can we see some wedding pics??? Pretty please?!?!
What makes Jordan drool?
ReplyDeleteHappy 4 years and 55 days anniversary. :)
Happy Anniversary, before you know it you will be celebrating your 25th! Enjoy the ride.
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary!!! Our 4 year anniversary is coming up, too (well...in August but the same year!)!
ReplyDeleteok....Mr. Jordan...
-what made you know you first loved Alicia? Love at first sight?
-have you ever considered a move to Nebraska? Hey, a girl's gotta ask.
-Do you love the Hoff like Alicia or do you have another love?
-What is your favorite food that is forbidden to your wife (due to her IBS)? Do you eat it in front of her?
-What is your favorite memory from the 55 days prior to your nuptials?
woohoo! 4 years! congrats!
ReplyDeletealso. drool doesn't bleach sheets. however. other fluids do. ack! idk. *runs away really fast.*
Shut up! You only knew each other for 55 days before you got hitched? That's amazing... Happy FOUR YEARS! That's great...
ReplyDeleteWhat did your family think when you told them you all were getting married so quickly?
When are you going to post a pic of your hair curly?! I still can't believe I've never seen it that way.
ReplyDeleteJordan - Who is your FAVORITE sister? ;>
Whooo Hooo Happy 4 year Anny! Just had our 3 year on the 9th of Feb!
ReplyDeleteI hate these question things....I never can think of any on the spot....ohhh the pressure!!!
happy aniversary!!! i drool a lot but i don't think it has ever bleached my sheets!
ReplyDeleteI just want to know why. Why?? WHY???
ReplyDeleteIf Mrs. Cheesy was really a cheese what kind would she be? And why?
ReplyDeleteWe get drool on the sheets, sometimes, from humans and from kitty cats! What I want to know...did you pick up your bling thing from moi yesterday?
ReplyDeleteI'm in Nor Cal too!! What a small little bloggy world :)
ReplyDeleteyou guys were SOOOOO meant to be together. Quite a love story.
ReplyDeleteI want to know if Jordan is completely calm and comatose being you run at the total other end of the spectrum!!! (in a good way :D
WOOOHHOO!!! Congratulations on 4 years!! so fabulous and 55 days?!?! I know I knew this before, but I always get giddy each time you say it lol. I think thats amazing and beautiful!!! oh yeah I think that drool bleach is totally common for sleep droolers (? ).. I think, I'm pretty sure I read/saw that somewhere something a long time ago....dont stress it lol. so glad you got a good nights rest!! much needed for a mama always!! (ill be back with a question... lol)
ReplyDeleteCongrats lady. 4 years is no small feat! What is your favorite thing to do for date night?
ReplyDeletei can't really tell ya about the drool because i don't think i do that and if i do, it def doesn't bleach my black sheets!
ReplyDeletecongrats for four years! i am so happy for you!!
Super happy anniversary to you!
ReplyDeleteIf you run into any other good looking, funny dudes out there who are cool with lady farts, you let me know.
We ALL knew! You guys were made for each other...seriously!
ReplyDeleteAnd after the honeymoon you had, there was no chance of things EVER heading south....I mean, the accommodations were 5-STAR! LOL
Happy Anniversary. <3 I miss all a' yer sweet cheeks!!