Friday, March 26, 2010

Ahhhhh Friday....

You know what's awesome about having 3 kids and 2 dogs trampling on your carpet? It looks like someone threw up on them....OH WAIT! That's because they all DO. So today I've called in the big guns to come and get these dingy carpets so fresh and so clean, clean! Seriously it's like Christmas in March. Sidenote: When did I start getting excited about house cleaning??? It used to be that some new clothes and a killer new handbag did the trick. Now I get all worked up over some clean carpets and my Dyson vacuum....WHICH IS AMAZING!! Ughhh I'm losing my edge.

{Can you tell where the dog crate was?! Blech.}


But can I just tell you how excited I am that its Friday? It's been an eventful week! As always, the kids provided me with some great entertainment this week. Mason decided to shove Lego's up his nostril...sigh... nothing a good snot rocket didn't cure. And Boogie bit almost all the way through his lip!!! Thankfully the little guy is ok and handled it like a champ.

{OUCH! But on the bright side, he got to eat all the popsicles he wanted!}

And Little Miss Presley...well....this week she learned how to do this...

{She's covered in her dinner...not the boogers...don't worry.}

Yup. She's an official nose picker now. She's a real lady, just like her mother. I'm so proud of her....excuse me while I have a moment.....

Alright! I'm good now. I've got lots to do! I'm off to go prep for a fun filled weekend of Easter egg hunts, Girl's night out (BOOYA!) and rental movies galore!! Glorious!! The first thing I better do is go down a red bull.....

Have a wonderful weekend folks!

ps....i have a special something planned for you on monday....mmmhhhmmm

35 comments:

  1. oooh lady...haha i thought we were sharing a bonding moment over the whole wishing for dual carpet cleanings...but i am sorry you take the cake and i ain't got nothing on you!!! and i mean in that in the most loving you are so my girl way...hahaha!!! LOVE YOU!!!

    and as for the lip...OOFA!!!!! poor guy...

    but the nose picking...aww a girl after my own heart...i don't allow any one or thing to take up residents in the nasal cavities and am quick to do the same ms.presley!! so keep on getting it little lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you get so exciting about cleaning, can you come over here and help a sister out? I hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's always exciting when you have something planned for us!

    Tristan picks his nose, too. :S whatev.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now all she needs to learn how to do is the "see-food" game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these posts make me laugh so hard.

    well, not at the carpet. but, i do love carpet steamers. am i weird?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, this is hilarious, lol... and dang about the carpet!! thats nastyttyy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep lots of throw up here too! A clean house can be an aphrodisiac! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sometimes I watch those late night infomercials for the rug doctor machines, I think I would be just as happy with one of those as I would be with a new handbag...sad!

    Your kids are so cute, even when she has her finger in her nose ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! And you are right she is one classy lady :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. *fist pump*

    Teach her to belch the alaphabet next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you got some fun times ahead of you!! Clean carpet and booger covered babies! Woo hoo! She still looks adorable!
    Have a great weekend hot momma!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL at the pic of Presley! Too cute. As for Boogie and Mason, tell them to be nice to themselves! Geez!

    Oooo... have fun with girls' night out! I think I have a busy weekend planned... stuff just keeps popping up on me that I completely forgot/didn't know about!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh lady your little ones are too cute. poor little boogie.. i hope he is ok!

    and i have to agree with you.. i LOVE cleaning... i get too excited about my apartment and new products. i would do the carpet cleaning myself if i could! monica off friends? meet your rival (aka me! haha)

    have a good one lady! loves.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh the nose picking is priceless. Now we must start teaching her how to flick those suckers! Then she will be a real classy gal! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is amazing how things change.

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha, sounds like the kids and dogs are keeping you busy. Looks fun though- guiding all these little lives- so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is some talented nose picking. If she gets really good, she can just finagle the booger down her hand right into her mouth. Good job mom!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh man, Logan is a nose picking CHAMP! He picks constantly...and eats them of course! He has no shame.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh! Precious kiddies :)
    I'm your new follower!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Is it just me or do popsicles with a sore lip sound painful?
    And I love the smell of clean carpets in the morning. Or was that fresh dew? I can never remember.

    ReplyDelete
  21. bah!!! your kids are right on track doing everything that they should be!

    hope you have a fab weekend! live it up on the girls' (girl's??? -- who fucking knows - this damn language!) night out!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Um...*raises hand*

    I wanna go out for GNO with you! PLEEEEEEEEZE?

    Poor Boogie! That looks painful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I cleaned the microwave yesterday (that was the color of congealed vomit and speckled with blood... or maybe it was tomato sauce. Whatever.

    Anyway, I cleaned it and now I like to just stare at it.

    IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

    I hope you get to have a moment with your carpet after it is clean. You know, before the peanut gallery undoes it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's great birth control reading posts like this. Thank the good lord for girls nights out, huh? :)

    Happy weekend my love!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Girl I keep our dog kennels in the utility room and when I moved them to sweep you could make a new dog with all the damn hair I sweep up!! Drive me nuts! You're kids are precious girl!

    ReplyDelete
  26. A clean house gets me kinda giddy! I have a cleaning lady and it's the best $150 I spend all month. I'd forgo eating out/going to movies/shopping..no, not shopping, but I'd give up a LOT of stuff before I'd give up my cleaning lady and a clean house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sounds like a "normal" house to me....

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh geez, Presley learned a great trick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. The carpet situation....drives me bananas!

    Have a great Girls Night Out!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Girl the Dyson was the BEST present I ever got. Nothing could top it, I love my little yellow sucking machine!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Bless your little lady, I remember getting a right slap when I was younger for even daring to put my finger near my nose :P

    SE x

    ReplyDelete
  32. jajajajaja she looks so darn cute on that pic!!! This one's a must show for all boys she brings home :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. The dude thinks that diggin' for gold is soooooo funny. What to do? Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...