Happy dance happy dance!! It's Friday folks and I'm SO excited I could piddle! Not just because it's Friday and because it's been a long week and because I'm EXHAUSTED and because I NEED A FRIGGIN BREAK....
But because in one week from today, we are surprising our kids and taking them here...
That's right fools, the House of Cline is going to the House of Mouse. Yeeehhaww!! I'm beyond excited, especially because the tickets were freeeeeeeeeeeeee....BOOYA! If you're wondering how they're free, it's because of the Give a day, get a day program, check it out. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when we pull up to the happiest place on earth....priceless! One more week!
Thanks for all the sweet words, big hugs, and kind comments this week. Even though I had more kids than normal, we really did have a blast. It was a nice change of pace to throw in some tea parties and hair makeovers to the routine, instead of the normal Star Wars battles and Lego creations. Wow...I must be tired...I admitted to liking kids. Delirium has set in! I need a nap. I'm losing my edge!
So happy Friday friends! I'm so looking forward to a weekend of eating, lounging, eating, painting, eating, sleeping, and eating. And finally, some BLOGGING! I miss you all! I can't wait to catch up and see what's going on with every one. Have an awesome weekend amigos. I'm off to go get my hurrr did by some rabid 3 year olds so I can be a pretty pretty princess. Word.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













hahahaha!!! i love this post!! it includes some of my favorite past times...tea parties...getting hair did...and of course sleeping and eating!!!
ReplyDeleteenjoy the maddness and then the quiet! monday should be here again in just about 5 minutes!
Hey, we are leaving a week from Tuesday to go to Disneyland!
ReplyDeleteLucky Lucky but you ain't Ducky! I wanna go to Disney! The Magic Kingdom is sooooooo well.... MAGICAL!
ReplyDeleteHave fun Mamacita!
SO jealous, I wanna go, Please put me in your suit case!! hope they enjoy it!!
ReplyDeleteoohhh fun!!! Im glad your week of hell, er, um, I mean fun, is over!
ReplyDeleteAnd Disney with the kiddo's?? sounds like a blast!!
A surprise trip to Disney?!?! Holy shiznitz!! You and Jordan are so winning parents of the year... hands down!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pics of the kiddos' faces when they realize where they're going!!! Enjoy your weekend!
Ooooh im soo jealous!!! i hope you guys have a blast at the magical kingdom :D
ReplyDeleteYou suck. I'm jealous.
ReplyDeleteThat's all I got.
Ohhh I'm so jealous! have fun!
ReplyDeleteYippie! Have fun at the house of mouse!
ReplyDeleteStick to your hairdresser! Ha! You guys are going to have a blast!!!
ReplyDeleteLucky Ducks!! I wish I could go to Disney Land. It's only a few hours away from me too. I've had a super busy week. Have fun!!
ReplyDeleteI think you look purdy! He he... OMG... jealous you're going to visit at House of Mouse! I love that place; it is my happiest place on Earth. I want pics... like stat after you get back. Ok? Living vicariously through you and the kiddies.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend, mama, you've earned it!
Your kids are gonna go ballistic when you pull up to the gates of the MOST MAGICAL PLACE ON EARTH!
ReplyDeleteYour hair is HAWT!
That is a stunning do!! I remember when my daughter and her friends would do my hair...ahhh...so glad those days are over!
ReplyDeleteWow! A free trip to DisneyLand?! That's amazing! Hope you have a brilliant time - I went in November to DisneyLand, Paris, as an adult, with a group of teenagers, & I loved every second of it!
ReplyDeletewww.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com
ooooh lady!!!! you are lookin oh so fine kinda wanna make you mine! haha!
ReplyDeleteHOT Momma!!! I goota get my hair did like that!!
ReplyDeleteLol. That's awesome! Love the hair. They actually did a pretty good job. I'm always afraid to let Punky and friends near my hair for fear that they'll tease the heck out of it and so on.
ReplyDeleteShort vent: We had talked about going to Disney months ago, in front of Punky (NOT my idea). The deal we were going to use fell through, and we scrapped the idea for the time being. Last night, she said she wanted to stay with us all summer (as opposed to going to see biobitch, which, if the adoption continues going smoothly, she won't have to), and I thought that was so sweet. But that didn't last. The second 1/2 of that sentence: "So you can take me to Disney."
Ahem. Excuse me, Miss Priss? We told you we couldn't go. We do not OWE YOU a trip to Disney.
Sorry for the little vent - I couldn't put it on Cheap Wine and Cookies, but I have had my fill of that child thinking our goal in life is to entertain her. Wonder who I have to blame for that? lol.
I was just talking about the give a day get a day program today at Rhiannons school! Ive got to look at what they have around here
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! I'm so jealous! Tell Mickey I said hello lol! Have fun boo!
ReplyDeleteTalk about the best surprise EVER!
ReplyDeleteLove the hair. It's very....head bandy :)
Alicia, you are so darn pretty. I heart your face woman! Love the 'do! And so so excited for you and the fam in disneyland and when i say excited i mean terrified for mickey. Haha. I'm just joshin with ya!
ReplyDeletei love when you post pics of your pretty face. and that hur! HELLO! model that shit baby!
ReplyDeletei love me some disney. my parents did not take me when i was 6 months when they took everyone else. ugh. i went when i was 23 and loved every second of it.
i'll meet you there. you think i'm joking. psh girl. i'm an annual passholder. so. yeah. you just earned the right to be stalked on vacay. prepare yourself.
ReplyDeleteYours kids are going to LOSE THEIR MINDS when they get to Disneyland! WOW! Just one-upping me hey? I get a dog, you get them disneyland! lol
ReplyDeleteHave so much fun... and what?! Admitting you like kids? You will never catch me saying something so insane.
LOVE the hair! Have a great weekend lovey!
Have in the land of mouse..I'm sure he'll like you it aint easy being cheesy self...and your hair girl, FABULOUS! : ) lol
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous! Have a blast.
ReplyDeleteomg your kids are so lucky to have you as a mom - will you adopt me?
ReplyDeleteI can't WAIT for Daughter Do's....they are one of the awesome perks of mommyhood!!!
ReplyDeleteSo HAWT chickie!!!
super excited for you and the fam....give Mickey a quick arse squeeze for me, will ya?
What a great surprise!
ReplyDeleteDude. Disneyland, right? Not Disney world?! I'm right there. Email me back because I work at a place that I think you and the fam would DIE for. Just don't feel like putting it all over the interwez
ReplyDelete....or the interwebz. With a B. That's what I get for trying to be witty.
ReplyDeleteI have taken my 3 kids 3 times to Disneyland and am anxious to go again. You will have a blast! So jealous!
ReplyDeleteJEALOUS! I want to go hang with my fellow princesses for a day!!
ReplyDeleteCRAZY! The multiple headband look is actually in.
ReplyDelete(I'm not kidding!)
How did the 3-year-olds know?
Stopping by from SITS. Love your blog!
Oooh, that's gonna be soooo fun! We had a blast when we went in February! Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteI think the kids will make hair dressers yet :) Have a good weekend :)
ReplyDeleteSE x
Have a great time, I hope you post pictures when you come back.
ReplyDeleteThe hair is bootiful.
I think the munchkins have found a career goal. That is some fabulous hair doin' there!
ReplyDeletedude.. you are going to the happiest place on earth with out ME?! my heart is breaking. boo.
ReplyDeletejk jk.
SO EXCITED for you!!!
and the hair? please send the dresser my way. totally need a makeover.
Love the hair, have a blast!
ReplyDeleteI think you should set those "little monsters" up in biz with a special salon...that way you could pay the bills from that awesome trip to Disney. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteOMG that is gonna be so much fun! Especially when you break it to the kids. Are you gonna make a crazy surprise and not tell them until you pull in the parking lot?
ReplyDeletethat give a day get a day is awesome!! And your hurr came out darn good. Those three year olds could do better than some hairdressers I've been to...
ReplyDeleteHave fun!!!!!
aww, how cute!! I want to live through you!! And how great you paid for it with volunteering. I love everything about this story. And great hair.
ReplyDeleteHow is it that I just like missed the last 4 of your posts....I'd say you snuck them in but it's just not possible! haha
ReplyDeleteYou are going to have SO. MUCH. FUN!!!
OMG!!! HAVE AN AWESOME TIME!! and your hurrrr looks priceless!! :)
ReplyDeleteI think Disney may be the happiest place ever. It never ever gets old!
ReplyDelete