Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm back...with a little pick me up!

I'm in major need of a little pick me up today. So far this week has sucked monkey butt, but that's all about to change folks because I've found a few things to bring a smile to my face....and you're so lucky because I've decided to share them with you! Thank me later...

Can I please just express to you how FRIGGIN AMAZING these things are?!?! If I had these growing up I would have eaten corn all day long. Truth! Did anyone else picture a poopy diaper filled with corn when I said that? Just me? Right....Back to my point. THESE ARE RADICAL!

{A uniCORN for your corn! HA!}



For all of you Star Wars and BACON fans.....I present....

The bacon AT-AT...

{No galaxy or artery is safe with this thing on the loose. Blech.}



This is some straight Magnum PI badness right here. Friggin drive it like I stole it!I need one... my street cred depends on it.

{I see your gangster, I'm pretty gangster myself.}


But this one takes the proverbial cake my friends....the dual toilet...do you see the heavens parting? Can you hear the angels singing?! GLOOORIOUS! Just imagine the quality time you and your significant other can have.
{Be still my heart...you will be mine...}


One more thing that makes me happy, this lady right here. She's my virtual mama and she's pretty much amazing. It runs in our virtual family. She's started an awesome new recipe swap called Share a Spoon, and she makes the most deeeelish food! Go on over and check it out!!

Think Tank Momma

Ahhh...see. Feeling better already. Happy Thursday amigos....I'll be back tomorrow with some free swag for you. Because I love you...and I miss you...like the deserts miss the rain.

{images via nerd approved}

40 comments:

  1. fairly certain that i love that this post contained the words: truth, radical, unicorn, proverbial, and dual toilet!!! they just made my life...okay maybe just my day but still pretty darn amazing!!

    and i will got to your gal's recipe swap meet when i am not to tired that even the mere thought of cooking makes me want to stab my eyes out with my purple taco bell straw...truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need those unicorn corn holders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope your week gets better...how could it not when there are things like car moustaches and dual poopers????? Im in love!!
    I miss you. But keep that crazy bacon monster far away from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, yeah. I need the unicorn corn holders. Like right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DUDE I totally love that toilet, and want one. Boyfriend and I always complain about one of us being on the pooper too long... LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so random, that's why I love you oh so much. We had the corn corn holders. So cool???? And B is for summer totally needs those mustach things for her car...if she has one? lol...she lives in New York City???? (que the Old El Paso Salsa commercial...anyone????) Whatev.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok. those unicorn corn holders are awesome. but not as awesome as the dual toilet. i'm not sure why i want one. but i do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dual toilet, eh? That would require a TON of spray. I like corn, but if it is soggy, old corn, it makes me sick.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those corn holders are amazing! Love them! The toilet though? Yeah....um...NO! Just no!

    THANKS for the shout out baby girl! We are awesome aren't we? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where were these corn holders when I was little and totally obsessed with unicorns? Who am I kidding I still am! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet Jesus I am dying over here... the corn holders are a freaking spectacular idea for sure.
    But that Bacon... ummmm... thing is GROSS!! haha GRRROSSSSSS!
    I have to show S that toilet business - he'll die. We don't talk about anything bathroom with each other!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh and I hope the day starts looking up... I hate monkey butt-ish kinds of days :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chica you crack me up like none other! Your eye for the finer things in life is AMAZING AND FABULOUS, to say the least!!!

    Loved every pic

    Smooches,
    Sassy Chica

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the at-at (is that what it's really called? and I love star wars - how sad).

    I love you! I hope your day is going better, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad you did all the 'pick me ups' my back has been bothering me a bit, no heavy lifting for me...not saying you are heavy or anyone else but you most likely weigh more than a glass of wine...so happy you did all the 'picking up'

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. BUA-HA-HA-HA! The toilet!! The worst is that you have to FACE the person... couldnt you at least place them back to back?

    The bacon monster... I threw up in my mouth a little.

    ReplyDelete
  17. haha totally love this post!!!!! it made my day :) unicorn corn holders and car stache is love....not so much feeling the dual toilet...

    xoxo

    glad to have ya back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, the Love Toilet! I haven't seen one since the old SNL commercial featuring it! Gems, I tell you, GEMS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the Share a Spoon feature she's doing!
    Um. Have you seen the SNL commercial for the dual toilet? It's "stinkin'" hilarious! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Unicorn are soooo rad! Dual toilet? Hmmmm... not sure you'd want to be sharing a room with Ms Three-Solid-Shits-a-Day girl over here!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I swear I have seen that dual toilet is some weird bad dream of mine... Yikes!

    But I love the Uni-Corn holders, those are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  22. well you have done it. i am speechless. the double toilet thing?!?! WTF!

    ReplyDelete
  23. the uni-CORN holders are srsly sweet! i want a set. like today.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think I'll show the picture of the dual toilets on all my first dates.

    If the guy looks confused or disgusted, I know he's not for me.

    If he says, "Oh my gosh... that's AWESOME!" then I know I've found The One.

    I hope your week improves, fancy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The double toilet...Big Man and I would seriously be inseperable! lol

    ReplyDelete
  26. i totally saw a poop filled diaper! changed on of those yesterday...ewwwww.

    i can't even imagine that toilet. why? just nasty!

    hope your weekend makes up for the craptastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Now I want those corn holders. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  28. i saw those car mustaches on another blog and was like CHEESE!!! haha! you know i always got your back on these things. lol.

    hope you get the double date toilet. and if you do, i'll make sure to not only send an US weekly subscription your way but also a couple of martinelli's sparking ciders for a romantic candlelit poopfest.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Just what every mom wants is another reason for kids or hubs to be in there while she tries to crap in peace!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the little unicorns!

    But the dual toilet?? Oh dear lord. EW! I dont even want to go near the bathroom for like 30 minutes after my hubs uses it... can you imagine what it would be like in there with him??!! EWWWWWWW!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. OMG!! I think I just threw up a little looking at that bacon LOL hahhah hilarious!!!

    hope you are having a good week mama!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the Uni CORN, but seriously, the staches for your CAR??? Those take the cake! Can't wait to see your car with one!

    ReplyDelete
  33. The corn holders are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you so much for these! I needed the giggle this morning. ~ Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  35. BBQs will never be the same. Those are freaking awesome. I hope your weekend goes better than your week!

    ReplyDelete
  36. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG, I must have those unicorn corn holders. I hope whoever invented those is a millionare.

    ReplyDelete
  37. great post! Made me giggle, especially the toilet, good grief! Wishing you happiness, Katherine ( aka Katie) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  38. the bacon thing just freaks me out big time.
    looks like that animal has been skinned.
    but i love the toilets!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. These are hilarious!! Love the Uni-Corn holders hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  40. OMG I NEED those corn holders and my car needs a mustache. Magnificent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...