I've been trying to roll my bloated arse out of bed so I could show you these pictures for the last few days, but I'm still recovering from my food hang over. Seriously what is it about having family in town that just makes you stuff your face like you're never going to have a warm meal again?? Ughh. Moving on, last week was an absolute blast! Way too much fun, way too many laughs, and way too much food! I'm still popping IBS pills like they're going out of style. Anymudbutt, remember how I told you Frenchie was bringing a mystery guest?? Well here he is!!
Frenchie and my BROTHER!!

Yup! Frenchie and J met through yours truly (Cupid can suck it!!) and they came up for a little vacation. She flew in to LAX, picked up my big bro and road tripped it up north. We laughed, we cried, we farted (like I said, there was TONS of food) and we loved every second of it. Here's a little peek into our week...

Crazy Aunt Lucy hanging out with Little Miss Presley...

Move over Taylor Lautner, there's a new werewolf in town..
.grrrrr
My Tia Lupe and my Mama boozin' it up at lunch...

Queso and Frenchie...the Ethel to my Lucy...
(Thanks
Bananas for the classy staches!!)

The Hubs FINALLY trying sushi!!

Frenchie sippin' on some sizzurp...

The Dude and his uncle...two peas in a cracked out pod.
As always, it was good times with Frenchie and the familia. It was hard to see her go, but we're already planning our next trip. That's right, Queso and Frenchie are hittin' up the east coast in 2011!
Hope you're all having a wonderful week! As for me, I'm just counting down the days until school starts...6 MORE DAYS!!! SWEET SANITY HERE I COME!!
Happy Wednesday Amigos!!
ps...$70 gift certificate going up for grabs tomorrow, come on by!
Oh awesome!! I'm so glad to see you guys all together!! I hope Frenchie is doing well! I miss her blog! Her & your bro? That's so cool!! That picture of your son with the lil wolf hat is sooo cute!! Looks like some great times! Glad you guys are rockin it! 6 more days? Woa school starts early!!! Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome, look at you little match maker!! Glad you all had fun and whoohoo for school starting!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are always so much fun.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I got the bag! And I love it, Mrs. Hasselhoff. :)
I wish you early school starters would stop with the bragging already. Geez...
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so much fun. I tried to play matchmaker once. HUGE FAIL! Yayy for school starting soon. We still have 2 yrs for that. :P
ReplyDeleteMy boys just got those finger staches last night. But... we decided to put them on their upper lip. It was hilarious! I will post a pictures. You'll enjoy it ;)
ReplyDeleteoh i'm so glad those stache tats were such a hit. i think i saw about 5 or so pictures w/those things in the week frenchie was here. so funny!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures.. love the mustaches.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a blast! Loving the pic of your boy and the wolf!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are freaking cute... even if you are all bloated and farty!!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys have more fun than is legal, I am sure. ;)
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! Your Bro is a hottie!
ReplyDeleteI'm lovin' the new look boo!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had such an awesome time, the pics are great !!
ReplyDeleteL x
Half Dressed
ooh, it seems like frenchie and yer bro hit it off! that is so exciting! and glad you have been having so much fun! COUNTDOWN TO SCHOOL! :)
ReplyDeleteWOW!! Glad you had an awesome time with family :) love the staches
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun and those finger 'staches crackeed me up!
ReplyDeleteoh my queso...we had such a great time! i loved hanging out with your fam, as usual! y'all are so much fun!
ReplyDeletecan't believe how much we ate and drank!
let's make sure it happens again shortly...
miss ur mulch face wee rat...
love u!
You girls know how to have a good time...and you look so much alike!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a TON of fun!!
ReplyDeleteThose mustaches are hilarious, and your kids are adorable.
ReplyDeleteO.M.G. I am so going to be crazy aunt Lucy in about 20 years.
ReplyDeleteYour momma is so pretty! Just like you!
Looks like you had a great time with your friend.
ReplyDeleteall in all maybe it would have been great living in a great country. Here the longest road is 1 hr long LOL and basically we get to meet the familia ALL THE TIME so it ain't as fun as when you guys meet yours LOL.....glad you enjoyed it though :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks like y'all had tons of fun! And Presley looks so cute rockin those shades!!
ReplyDeletePS - *love* the staches!!
Everyone needs a friend in front of whom they may fart ever so freely.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I have no put California on my serious list for relocation.
I just wanted you to know I was truly entertaining the notion.
Looks like you had a great time!!!
ReplyDeleteMiss Presley is so big and precious!!!
Its like a match made in cheese covered heaven!! too cute!!
ReplyDeleteI’ve been keeping up to date with your site, but just don’t always have time to comment (sorry). Just thought I’d say hello again so you know I’m here!
ReplyDeleteYou and Frenchie look a lot alike! Have you noticed!? Looks like a super fun weekend with the family!
ReplyDeleteDid you say East Coast 2011? Cause you KNOW I have a guest room!
I just noticed the sign by Boogie's face in the werewolf pic says "Beware of The Attack Rooster" Awesome.
ReplyDeleteso cute!!!!! I love that they met through you and blogging, that's beyond awesome. What a pretty family you have!! Looks like a fun weekend and I love your description of it :)
ReplyDeleteaaww precious! look at you ms. queso getting people together. missed your blog! hope you have a fabulous weekend away from the kiddos in s.lake tahoe. GORGEOUS!!
ReplyDeleteYa'll look so adorable! Yay for QT with your girl!
ReplyDeleteOkay....my heart did hurt a little *snicker* but there is NO WAY I could compete with Frenchie anyway lol
ReplyDeleteI hope that by "..hittin up the EAST COAST..." you mean VISITING YOUR FAVORITE SISTER IN LAW!!! Bring on the house guests Bitches!! Love Your Face!
ReplyDelete