Friday, August 13, 2010

Whoa whoa whoa Miss Lippy...

Ahhh...the sweet smell of glue is in the air! And that can only mean one thing, SCHOOL IS ABOUT TO START! Do you hear the angels singing?! Holy longest friggin summer of my LIFE! I remember loving summer as a kid, but man, it straight sucks now. If I hear the phrase "I'm bored" one more time I'm going to stab myself in the eye. I'm just being honest. I think I need to develop some form of addiction so I can go to rehab and get a vacation. Crack sounds good.


{Back to school, back to school, to prove to dad that I'm not a fool...I've got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight}


Don't get me wrong, we've had some fun times this summer, going on family trips, hangin' with la familia, hittin' up the pool, bbq's galore...it was legit. But I'm looking forward to getting back to blogging, peeing in peace, taking a shower and shaving both legs, sanity a routine. It's back to school, soccer practice, homework and all the insanity in between and I am SO excited!

So this weekend we're going to have one last hoorah and then its back to school for the kids and its off to VACATION next weekend for this girl! You know dang right! I love my little ones, but after 2 and a half months of waking up to their screaming faces I could use a little R & R. South Lake Tahoe here we come....glorious!

But this weekend is a little bittersweet, my baby brother is heading off to the University of Arizona, and its going to be strange not seeing his goofy face around. I can't even think about it without crying....tear....

Have a wonderful weekend folks!! I know we will!

Happy Friday the 13th!


ps- sorry the giveaway didn't get posted yet, just waiting on one last thing from the sponsor!


click on image for source

19 comments:

  1. HA! What about you, Sideburns? This could be OOOUUUR milk? I almost forgot about all those one-liners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im ready for you to get back to regular blogging missy!!

    Miss your face, have a FAB vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop looking at me swan!!!!

    Have fun this weekend! Lurve you long time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great vacation! I can't believe summer is almost over!

    L x
    Half Dressed

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 1/2 months? Dang my oldest son is going to have 2 days off plus the weekend of Labor day and I'm freaking out about that! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could send mine off to school! Right now she is grabbing my leg and screaming....fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was nodding my head in agreement until you got to the bit about homework..... I HATE homework. Trying to get the daughter to do it is like pulling teeth...ACCCKKKKK

    ReplyDelete
  8. i don't know how you do it. i have 2 bulldogs and i get exhausted. you have three humans...TRHEE!!! you're like superwoman!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm selfish. all i hear is...SKYYYYYPE chaaaats!
    mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol...I was just watching this last night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My oldest has been back in school for about 10 days and I still havent got back into a routine yet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're happy and I'm not ready for it! The school year is just SO busy for me...but it's one more semester closer to graduation! Hallelujah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVEEEE Billy Madison! That movie always cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Umm... summer camp is the best thing that ever happend to me ;--) so I am SO with you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the way you write! I feel like I am kickin' it witchu in person or suh-in. Your children are so adorable! And, totally, BOO to tha YA to public school haters!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It might be a crazy coincidence, but I have also recently been contemplating Rehab as a form of vacation... Hell, mental hospital might be in my future without my consent. Have yet to figure out the logistics. Crack might help me get my house clean first?... *Muah* Love you! Call you back tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...