Awwwwwww he looks so cute!! I lost my two front teeth in the exactly the same way! And I remember singing 'all I want for christmas is my two from teeth over and over drove my parents mad! lol
Hmm not sure if my post went through since I lost internet for a minute! Anyhow, I was saying they are so cute when they are missing their 2 front teeth!
Reading this seriously just made my heart stop for a second.. my little monster's top 2 middle teeth are loose right now... and school pictures are next week!! and the bottom 2 haven't even grown back in completely from when they fall out!! THIS tooth fairy is going on strike if they both fall out at the same time. =)
That smile is priceless! He looks so damn proud!
ReplyDeleteWhat a stud... times 2!
ReplyDeleteHa, that's great. And, hey, he might have a new favorite song this Christmas, too.
ReplyDeleteDude, those are the TWO BEST TEETH to lose at the same time! Haha!
ReplyDeleteha ha ha now he can sign the song!!!!! love it can't wait to see his school picture!
ReplyDeletei can vouch on that! in my kindergarten picture...both of my front teeth were missing and it was pretty unforgettable.
ReplyDeletebut in my case, both teeth were knocked out. glad to hear mason's fell out naturally :)
The best will be listening to him talk!!! So blasted cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is completely the cutest. Front teeth are overrated anyway, right?!? (Saves you money on apples, corn on the cob, and all other bite-worthy foods!)
ReplyDeleteAnd he's STILL adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteI think the going rate is now an iPhone for every tooth lost.
ReplyDeleteso very cute.
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwww he looks so cute!! I lost my two front teeth in the exactly the same way! And I remember singing 'all I want for christmas is my two from teeth over and over drove my parents mad! lol
ReplyDeleteL x
Half Dressed
Love it! He's knowing how to rock the toothless grin :)
ReplyDeleteOh I CANNOT wait to see those school pictures! Classic!
ReplyDeleteEven without teeth... your dude is a looker!! How cute! What's the going rate for losing a tooth nowadays??
ReplyDeletesuh.weet.
ReplyDeleteHe looks so darn cute!
ReplyDeleteI love when they don't have any front teeth. It is so stinkin cute.
ReplyDeleteHe's rocking the hillbilly look!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Not to mention this Christmas he can sing that "two front teeth" song, :)
ReplyDeleteHmm not sure if my post went through since I lost internet for a minute! Anyhow, I was saying they are so cute when they are missing their 2 front teeth!
ReplyDeleteI read this blog title and laughed out loud. forthereals. Tooth fairy and I both be broke hoes. damn.
ReplyDeleteHAHA too cute
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! I remember being in the 2nd grade and missing my 2 front teeth....
ReplyDeletehe looks super proud about it LOL yeah it will be a pic to remember this year
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!! Hope he got good $$! lol
ReplyDeleteHe looks very proud of himself for losing his two front teeth haha! Cute picture =]
ReplyDeleteThat pic makes me just giggle!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha and when they go in pairs it always seems like it's the two front ones also. Cute pic!
ReplyDeleteHes adorable!
ReplyDeleteOkay. He is TWO cute, bahahahaha. So sweet. Love it main!!!!
ReplyDeletelol how adorable!!! my lil girls tooth is hanggin by a string lol i pray it hangs in there for 2 more weeks just for picture day lol cute pic!
ReplyDeleteYeah, those suckers take long enough to come in, he WILL be singing that famous Christmas song! Priceless!
ReplyDeleteReading this seriously just made my heart stop for a second.. my little monster's top 2 middle teeth are loose right now... and school pictures are next week!! and the bottom 2 haven't even grown back in completely from when they fall out!! THIS tooth fairy is going on strike if they both fall out at the same time. =)
ReplyDelete