Friday, August 27, 2010

We've got a winner!! Ding ding ding!!

Thanks to all of those who entered the awesome CSN Stores $70 Giveaway! I secretly wanted to keep it for myself, but since I love you guys so much I figured the least I could do was give it to one of YOU!

And that lucky someone is.....

drum roll puh-lease

TIA!!!



Thanks to all of those who entered and thanks to CSN Stores for the hook up!!

I can't wait for Tia to buy ME herself something nice :)


4 comments:

  1. Shut your mouth!!! Its my lucky day!!!! What a way to start the weekend, Im ready to do some shoppin!!

    Love your face♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rats, bats and spiders.

    I'm pretty sure I forgot to even sign up for the giveaway.

    And as the lottery people always say, you can't win if you don't play!

    I so hate that they were right...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...