Friday, September 17, 2010

A simple addition fact...




$20 + $20 + $20 =



PRICELESS!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know I was totally against them...BUT...how could I tell those little faces no?? All I can say is, that at $20 a pop its a dang good thing that they LOVE these over-priced pillows! Not only do they love them, but heaven forbid I call them pillows. No siree, they are strictly PETS. At least on the bright side, our latest pets Toby, Buggy, and Buzzle don't crap on the carpets.

They drag these creepy pillows...ahem...pets... every where with them AND they've slept with them EVERY single night since we got them. And hey, let's be honest... I'll do whatever it takes to get my kids to sleep including benadryl. I'm not above bribery or sedating! Worth every penny....right Jordan?

In other totally unrelated news....what in the name of all things baked and delicious is going on in this picture??




Actually...I'm not sure I want to know. Somethings are just better left alone. Like that dude and his doughnuts.


Happy Friday Amigos!!

Have an amazing weekend!

ps- don't forget to enter the giveaway!!


image from The Chive

24 comments:

  1. Your kiddos look pretty dang cute with their creepy pillow pets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucker!

    That picture of the dude and his doughnuts is...

    CREEPY!

    The pets? Not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHERE did you find those pet pillows? My boy would die for one. Not that he'd admit it though, that's for sure. I thought you paid them $20 bucks to go to bed early-something I'm not above doing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw those pillow pets at walgreens and thought of you. haha. i find it funny what kids like these days.

    and barf all over his face right now, that fool and his donuts are just wrong man. WRONG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha these things kinda creep me out but, I hear ya what ever works to make those babies sleep. How fun that they take them everywhere. That's like Jackson and his sable dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't want to click on it; I've heard bad things. LOL

    I saw a commercial for Crocs the other day on hulu & thought of you. The crocs (yes shoes) were acting like pets - creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "These pets don't crap on the carpet." Hahahahahaha... I love it. I was just making fun of those pillows, err pets, in the mall the other day. But after seeing how flippin' cute your kiddos look zonked out with them... I retract my statements.

    Happy weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That donut picture is just plain creepy! The Girl has been begging for a darn pillow pet 4-EVA!!! I'm sure I will break down soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um, now I kinda want a pillow pet. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww don't they look so cute when then are sleeping? :) But geeeez $20 for a pillow... I mean pet. :O

    L x
    Half Dressed

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Ive had a moment of temporary insanity and decided I will get them for my girls at Christmastime.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whatever it takes to make the kids sleep...pets/toys/(drugs). Whatever WORKS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My hubby just bought huge pillow pets for my two! They LOVE them. But Mommy is always tripping over them.
    And that photo, WTH?? Maybe it's some strange kind of fetish for some woman! EW!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. each time i see this commercial come on, you and your beautiful kiddos will come to mind!

    ReplyDelete
  15. they do look happy sleeping with them :) and yeah better not know what that guy is doing with his doughnuts

    ReplyDelete
  16. You really can not put on price on a child's happiness.

    And in other news....I can't ever eat a donut again. Thanks a lot. My ass also thanks you.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you could now find a picture of a fat buy in a vat of Mountain Dew...that would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  18. YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE! and they love their pets! at least these pets don't poop, peep or barf on anything, so that is a WIN-WIN!

    and the donut guy?!?! WTF!!!!!

    HAVE A SUPER WEEKEND!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I bet those pillows have sleeping vapors in them or is this just a pawn from the kids to get anything they want..."look mommy we're sleeping soundly with our pets...you know what would make me sleep better, an iphone"....lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Did you get one too, Mom?! What is your pillow, er, PET?!

    ReplyDelete
  21. A) I want one of those pillows. Badly.

    2) What has that man done to those doughnuts???

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yeah, so I was all, "Oh, those are adorable little snuggle bugs..." and then I scrolled down and saw the dude with the donuts and it COMPLETELY wiped out all the cuteness. Off to bleach my eyeballs now!

    ReplyDelete
  23. My mother in law bought pillow pets for our godson and his siblings last night. You are THE first and only person I thought of during this phone conversation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...