I'm sure most of you spent the last week hearing about Khloe and Lamar's wedding plans...and if you haven't heard about them, don't worry. You're not missing out. But hearing all the naysayers bash their "loooooove" had me reflecting. Now they've only been dating a month and they tied the knot....Hollywood's up in arms! But shoot, Jordan and I knew we were getting married after a week of dating. Didn't we? I said...DIDN'T WE HONEY??? And we got married less than 2 months after meeting....
Moving on...I got to thinking about keeping the fire and desire burning in a marriage. Keeping the loooove alive. Yeah I said it. Bow chika bow wow...imagine me talking in my Barry White voice....
We try to make sure we have time for us. And with 3 kids that can be a challenge. We go on the date nights and all that stuff...but sometimes date nights just aren't an option. So when we have to stay indoors I have no other choice but to pull out the big guns....
I know. I know. It's unfair of me to use such tactics. If that doesn't scream irresistible I don't know what does! Do I know how to treat my man or what??? Nothing keeps the love alive more than a pair of seeeeexy jammies...meow.
I wonder if I could get Khloe's address? I should send her a pair. No need to thank me Lamar, consider it my gift to you.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












Hahaha. Love them.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, those footies are sexy! Meow!
ReplyDeleteI'm totally diggin them! Seriously, I need to get me some of those ;)
ReplyDeletelol i was trying to think of something sexy to wear for hubs birthday! thanks for the advice!
ReplyDeleteI actually just found out the my boss met her husband in July and was married by that next March and they've been married for like 40 years. I got engaged after only 6 months. When you know you know.
ReplyDeleteHowever I still think Khloe is one BIG hot mess, emphasis on Big. She's like the Jolly Green Giant minus the Jolly and the Green.
They footsies!! Your are the best~!
ReplyDeleteI just love this post - I am still ROFL!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteha ah!! yep, these pjs scream sex!!
ReplyDeletei'm trying not to say it...i'm trying...ok i have to! 2 months in??? how? why? comment vous faites putain pour rencontrer l'homme ideal aussi facilement????
oops sorry that's french...
anyway...i shall remember your advice for whenever bloody mr right decide to show up!
xxx
LOL I totally need some big guns. lol.
ReplyDeleteLOL Soooo adorable Alicia!!
ReplyDeleteThose are awesome! ha ha! And definitely hilarious. Nothing screams sex appeal like flannel from head to toe. Loves it!
ReplyDeleteLove the jammies...men love zippers!!!
ReplyDeleteHollywood gossip is ridiculous...but its like a train wreck I cant help but look! My hubby asked me to marry him after only meeting me twice, granted it was not a full down on one knee proposal, it was more of words in passing like"yea you would make me a good wife". I know ur jealous of the romance. Years later he did prepare a proper proposal at a family event and was so nervous he forgot the engagment ring...
Smooches,
Sassy Chica
P.s I passed you a blogger award and just noticed you already have it...enjoy the double nomination....I love your blog!!
forget khloe, send them to me! i had NO idea they had adult footed jammies.
ReplyDeleteOn our honeymoon I came out of the bathroom with a one piece flannel pj on with black and white cow spots...my sexy white nightie was underneath...but the look on Dr. Hubby's face was priceless.
ReplyDeleteDo those PJs have feet in them? Wow! S-E-X-Y! Nothing keeps the flame alive like flannel footie pajamas! Maybe that is why my son is so fun to cuddle.
ReplyDeleteNothing gets a man hotter than closed toed pajamas and cars! Awesome! :P
ReplyDeleteyou sexpot! this rivals my evening wear which consists of ratty jockey underwear and a tattered tank top.
ReplyDeleteOh please, please, please, please....wear these when we get together?!? =)
ReplyDeleteand by the way, you almost beat out my wife beater and maternity underwear. Almost.
ReplyDeleteooh dang girl! check out the bondonkadonk on that little mama! those jammies smokin HOTT! if this is the secret to a successful marriage then woop woop, i'm ALL set! i'm pretty sure my yellow jammies with the baby chicks all over them can do the trick.
ReplyDeletebom chicka wow wow! barry white in the house!
Laughing!! I always know it's get it on time, cuz hubby removes his socks!!
ReplyDeleteLol they look awesome :)
ReplyDeleteThose are seriously HOT! I can't let me hubs see this or he's going to be begging me to get a pair to spice up our love life :) haha!
ReplyDeletelol. Funny. Those are cute. I think that she should have got with Omarion. Idk. He tried to get with on the show and she sort of blew him off. I thought that he was really sweet though. I wanted them to hook up I hope that this works out for her.
ReplyDeleteholy hotness! totally irresistible for the hubs I am sure of it! those are smokin' jammies!! :) Happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteI already thought were the main event before this post... and now you have just confirmed you are the coolest chica on the planet!! The big guns?? Bwaahahahahahha haahahaha.... These pajamas are smokin'!! It's a mystery how you only have 3 children... how could he resist you?? I actually have a deep love for adult sized footie pajamas... and I wear them with pride.
ReplyDeleteAwesome birth control you use.
ReplyDeleteI so gotta get me some of those!
ReplyDeleteYou are too adorable for words!!! That is the hotness right there!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope Khloe and Lamar make it, seriously. There's no magic timetable that relationships have to stick too. Plus, I'm a Lakers fan. ha
LOVE YOU LADY!
Oh Wow! No wonder he's so smitten with you.
ReplyDeleteAnd so easy access???
ReplyDeleteRoar! Those are so sexy!
ReplyDeleteMy hubby and I knew within a week after meeting in person that we wanted to get married. And I have jammies like that, drives my man wild!
ReplyDeletethose are sexy! Now only if you slip and fall with the footies on that would top it off
ReplyDeleteI love this! Greg and I met in March and were married in December. Glad to see you guys had a quick courtship and are still happy and together. Gives us something positive to look towards rather than all the negative we get!
ReplyDeleteOoo hun...these are CLASSIC!!! Truely the BEST getyacomfy date attire yet ;) Luv me a good pair of pj's...what exactly are on these lady...do tell the print & brand...a gals gotta give her fashion wears. Lol
ReplyDeleteP.S. Thank you for the sweet note yesterday. Glad you sniffed up the cardboard.
They have feet in them - I want some!!!
ReplyDeletenow that's bringing sexy back. jt would be proud!
ReplyDeleteI think all of us ladies need a pair!
ReplyDeleteThose are GREAT!!! I almost got our whole family, including MacGyver matching pairs a couple years ago, but it fell through. I may have to bring that plan back. Heaven knows I just realized how soon MacGyver's birthday is, and I HAVE NO IDEA what to do for that . . .
ReplyDeleteI am soooo all over those. I have actually been looking for a pair of those for M as a gag gift because he talks about pj's with booties all the time.
ReplyDeleteI can not stop laughing right now!!!! Those are AWESOME :)
ReplyDeleteHey, I just snorted some hot tea up my nose! hee hee. That was funny! Lurrrve the hot jammies.
ReplyDeleteI knew the moment I saw my hubby. We lived 3000 miles apart. Im not a basher
You crack me up!! I feel better about my own nighttime attire. I love the Kardashians! Big love.
ReplyDeleteOH MY! This post had me rolling with laughter. I too have those oh so sexy jammies(mine dont have feet darn).. boy do those turn guys on !!LOL I too married my hubby after only dating for two months! We have an awesome marriage im happy to say.. even better than people who were dating years before marriage have.
ReplyDeleteMy husband does not care at all what I have on...like the other day, I had on yoga pants and a nursing tank top covered in spit up. I hadn't brushed my hair in two days and I smelled like a donkey. He still hit on me.
ReplyDeleteI had never felt sexier, trust me!
XO
Leigh
I love your footie pj's!!!
ReplyDeleteSo HOT!
Footie pajamas are HAWT. They leave everything to the imagination!
ReplyDeleteWhen you find a man that's hot for you in your flannel p.j.s, that's how you know you've got a keeper!
ReplyDeleteThose are awesome! Hey at least they have cars and finish line flags and stuff! What more could he want?
ReplyDeleteNow THAT is true reality!
ReplyDeleteoh this is the best!! SEXY mama for sure! i can jsut see your hubby melting with lust!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute blog and so enjoyed reading it....love your design too....I had just a few minutes to blog hop tonight....
ReplyDeleteHope you will stop by my Christmas blog. I have a great giveaway that I will draw for on
Oct 1 and a comment is all it takes to enter....
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
I totally have a pair of footies that my husband bought me the first Christmas that we were dating. I'm tellin' ya...that head to toe zipper comes in handy on those nights that need a little sexy! Yeeeaaahhhh....
ReplyDeleteHot stuff!
ReplyDeleteTom and I were friends for two years, but only dated 5 months before we were married. It'll be 14 years in 2 weeks...
Uber hot Alicia!
ReplyDeleteLMAO - I love it. I typically wear pajama pants that are bright blue that say "starlight" and "twinkle" and have suns and stars and clouds all over them and a white henley. They are warm and fuzzy and super comfy and I'm positive Mr. Fix It finds them super sexy!
ReplyDeleteRowrrrr you sex kitten! Should I presume grandma underwear are under theretoo?
ReplyDeleteLMAO. They're FOOTIE pajamas!!! ::big grin::
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know they made Footies for adults!
Groooowwwww. Sex-y!
Those. are. awesome. Really. Amazing. Love it!
ReplyDeleteThese are so sexy, I must get a pair for myself.
ReplyDeleteI think they look comfy! Love 'em and love you - have an award over at my place for you!
ReplyDeleteYou HUSSY!! I need a pair - stat!
ReplyDeleteSad thing is, my hubby probably would think that was sexy since I wasn't wearing my typical holey pants and t-shirt
ReplyDeleteYep, flannel is a huge turn-on! I'm with you on this one!
ReplyDeleteWoot! Sexy mama!!! lololol You are too cute!
ReplyDeleteKhloe and Lamar? Are these more reality show stars? I never know who anyone is. I finally figured out who the Heidi and Spence everyone was talking about were and now there are two more?
ReplyDeleteSome of the happiest couples I've ever known were married after a short courtship. I dated/was engaged to my ex-husband for 1.5 years before our wedding and I'm divorced now!
yeah baby THOSE ARE SEXY! all you need is gloves and a hood!
ReplyDeleteThose ROCK! I want some!
ReplyDeleteThose are cute. I want a pair. :)
ReplyDeletehahahahaha!!!! can't stop laughing!!! lol!
ReplyDeleteLOL I guess I need a pair myself hahaha
ReplyDeleteThe best part...you had someone (the hubs I assume) take this photo. You are a true blogger.
ReplyDeleteHow about the Kardashian with a baby daddy?...Why do any of 'em get married? For the party I suppose. Why do I know these things? Too much E channel, yes yes.
Those are the greatest pajamas I've ever seen. Oh man... I think that might bring me great joy. Yes, it has been decided. I must go out and purchase matching top and bottom pajamas. Bless you, Alicia.
ReplyDeletewhoa...S E X A Y F O S H O!!! i think i need me a little alicia date night!!! meow!
ReplyDeleteLOL that's taking sexy to a whole nother level!!
ReplyDelete