Ready?
Ahem....
IT'S MY SITS DAY YO!!!!
HOLLA!!
That's right! And oh my word I am beyond excited! In fact, I've been doing a little pre-celebration tonight....I ate DAIRY!! Gasp! And GLUTEN!! Nooooo! Oh heck yes! I took the bull by the horns and I manhandled that pizza. It didn't even see me coming! Granted now I will have to spend the next week on the throne, but it was worth every. single. cheesy. bite.
So in the spirit of celebrating I've decided to send some of you home with some awesome party favors. It's a little thanks from me to you for making my blogging experience so rewarding. To all those crazies who are delusional enough to be a follower, I love you guys...thanks for the support and love! And for all you newbies or visitors just passing by, thanks and welcome! Have fun reading...Now for the good stuff...
Some lucky person will be the proud owner of this little gem...can you tell I have dairy on the brain?? Mmmmmm dairy, how I miss thee...


Now aren't YOU excited it's my SITS day?! If you want in on this fun just leave me a little comment here telling me how much you love me and how fantastic you think I am....or just leave me a comment!! I'll let this run until Sunday night, so GOOD LUCK! And thanks again!! I'm off to go perch upon my porcelain throne....dang pizza....never again.
That's right! And oh my word I am beyond excited! In fact, I've been doing a little pre-celebration tonight....I ate DAIRY!! Gasp! And GLUTEN!! Nooooo! Oh heck yes! I took the bull by the horns and I manhandled that pizza. It didn't even see me coming! Granted now I will have to spend the next week on the throne, but it was worth every. single. cheesy. bite.
So in the spirit of celebrating I've decided to send some of you home with some awesome party favors. It's a little thanks from me to you for making my blogging experience so rewarding. To all those crazies who are delusional enough to be a follower, I love you guys...thanks for the support and love! And for all you newbies or visitors just passing by, thanks and welcome! Have fun reading...Now for the good stuff...
Some lucky person will be the proud owner of this little gem...can you tell I have dairy on the brain?? Mmmmmm dairy, how I miss thee...

Another fabulous person will walk away with a set of these...

And some lucky person will get a gift certificate to this place...











I was so happy it was you!!! You know I'm a long time listener/long time commenter/stalker/whatever.
ReplyDeletesign me up for some prizes, yo!
Hey Alicia!! I love your blog so cute!! I am a major ice cream eater!!! Love it!! I hope you have a great SITS day!!!
ReplyDeleteOh and I do love you and think you are fantastic!! lol Now enter me!!!! lol
I LOVE it when SITS features someone I already know. I don't have to work so hard for comment brilliance.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being featured. Your blog rocks.
SITSters're gonna love you.
Oh yes you will...that pizza WILL call to you again. Cheeeeeze and all :)-
ReplyDeleteComment...check
Luv.a.la.licia....double-triple check
Enter ME pretty please with a cherry on top ♥
you are totally fabulous! ...and you're celebrating your sits day in style that's for sure! cute giveaway too!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day! I am so happy that you are the featured blogger! You are so funny and I love your blog! :) I also love the ice cream themed giveaway! Ice cream is my favorite food! ;)
ReplyDeleteHooooray! Congrats on your SITS day! This is one of my favourite blogs, so was pleased to see it was yours!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
LBM
P.S - Pick me, pick me, pick me!!!
Congrats on your SITS day!! what a great blog you have here xx
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your SITS day.
ReplyDeleteyour blog was really cute I will be back.
xx
Lol. You are hilarious. I'm going to be following your blog now. Feel free to stop by mine and follow as well. Happy SITS day!
ReplyDeletejust came by your blog and I love it....HOLLA...Sylvia! (i am sylweitzel@yahoo.com I don't have a blog yet)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day in the spotlight!
ReplyDeleteBellisima! Congrats on your day! I bet you feel awesome today! Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeletebisous!
Congrats on your SITS day girl! LOL you had me cracking up on the throne comment, I know that feeling..errr situation all too well! :) I hope you have a wonderful day and the pizza doesn't hurt you TOO much! But pizza tastes so good it's almost WORTH it!
ReplyDeleteCongradulations on your SITS day! I have just come across your blog for the first time and LOVE it! The cutlery looks like it makes guilty pleasures so much better!
ReplyDeletex
Marilyn@ Naturalmat
yay to your SITS day! and can I just say a man who brings me bubble wrap would make me happy too! =)
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! I hope your innards start behaving better ASAP =)
ReplyDeleteI think we run in some of the same circles - I see your cheesy little mustachioed face all over the place.
ReplyDeleteFollowing.
Enjoy your SITS day!
Congratulations on your SITS Day!!!! I'm so glad I found your blog, you are a special lady!
ReplyDelete*woot*! I LOVE it when my Bloggy Friends get a spin on the SITS Merry-Go-Round! Now you've gotta convince Heather & Tiffany that I need a turn, too!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again my deary for your SITS day I am sooo glad that finally there is someon I actually follow...don't get me wrong but its easier to comment when you know the person and since right now I don't have much blogging time well.....
ReplyDeleteAnyway I don't know if you would send these prizes internationally but if you do it would be nice to be entered in your giveaway..hugs
Super blog, and congrats on your SITS day :)
ReplyDeleteHi from N Ireland!
Congrats on your Featured Blogger Status. Enjoy your SITS Day in the Sun!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day!!! What a great blog you have!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day to you !!! Enjoy... I'm off to poke around a bit (hope you don't mind).
ReplyDeleteGet. Out. How could you have kept this a secret from me? I thought we were like this (shakes crossed fingers for dramatic emphasis)! Even though you hid this amazing little tidbit, I'm over here cheesing and sending Too Fatties an email to tell her about your good news (she better not know already or we are gonna have a talk, and I mean you and me not me and her!). Okay, I'm over the secret keeping, have an awesome day and I hope you gain like 200 followers:)
ReplyDeleteI like you! I love ice cream though! Sign me up. That serving dish is awesome.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you! Eventhough, I just recently started following your blog, I feel as if I "know" you! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteSteph @ Stick It in the Fridge
pleasestickitinthefridge.blogspot.com
Happy SITS day Alicia! How exciting.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I'm all about the ice cream giveaway.
Love your blog! Have a GREAT SITS day!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS to my cheesy Alicia! Happy SITS Day, girlfriend! AND in honor of this occassion I would like commisserate on your pizza/tummy woes. You know you and I are colon compadres.
ReplyDeletePepto, honey. Lots and lots of Pepto.
Enjoy your day!
Congratulation on your special day hun! I was SO excited for you when I logged on and saw that it was you! YAHOOOOOO!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day!
(those gifts are darling!)
HAPPY SITS DAY!
ReplyDeleteI've come across your blog before, I'm not sure how. And it makes me laugh. Thanks for the hard work you put into it...and the love. It's an enjoyable time here. Can't wait to read the featured posts. Must get to it...before the gang's done with breakfast and needs you know...PARENTING!
Have a fabulous SITS day. Enjoy all of the comments and love.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your SITS day! I have really enjoyed your blog :)
ReplyDeleteYou're awesome! I was so happy to see you featured over on SITS. Everyone visiting today, this is one blogger worth following. Her blogs are such fun!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo, FB!!! Enjoy your day! Cute blog, I'll be reading more. Holy moly what I would do to win that little card at the bottom of your post. Cold Stone is my w.e.a.k.n.e.s.s!!!!!!! Love me some cake batter ice cream. Happy Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being SITS FB. Enjoy your day in the spotlight!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your SITS Day! Way worth the pizza! Just think sitting on the throne gives you an excuse to sit and do nothing :0)
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
http://lifemusiclaughter.blogspot.com
I love your post, I am LOL!!! Me and Dairy are no longer best friends either:( I miss Dairy sooooo much. Those spoons are fabulous! They scream ICECREAM:) Congrats on being featured Enjoy your day!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! Mmmm, Cold Stone Creamery cake batter ice cream. Such a nice way to start the day!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great looking blog... off to read more and hoping to win ice cream... we love ice cream here! And I've never been to Cold Stone... crazy I know!
ReplyDeleteHappy Sits Day!
I love you, your blog and ice cream. I love the first one. So cute.
ReplyDeletewell now I'm even more excited (I want those spoons):) go Alicia- you rock!!!
ReplyDeleteI have never been to Cold Stone Creamery. My sister says it's awesome.
ReplyDeleteComing over from SITS. You have a cute blog!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your big day!
Beth
Whoo Hooo! Someone's feelin' a little saucy!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your day in the SITS sun!
Happy SITs Day! I love that you so enthusiastically spread you love and appreciation to your site visitors!
ReplyDeleteBTW, sign me up for the ice cream give away! I can never get enough ice cream.
NO ONE is more deserving!! Congrats lady!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your lovely blog being featured!
ReplyDeleteheck yes lady!! HECK YES!!!! i better flippen win...that's all i have to say...don't care if i love you madly i still should be eligible!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I'm not even kidding, today was the first day in months that I went to SITS to sign in and lookie who is the FB?! PLUS you totally referenced Spano in your SITS comment...nice!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being in the spotlight and enjoy your day, you deserve it!
WOW - a giveaway on your SITS day! Happy SITS day! Enjoy. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm here visiting from SITS. I can see why they chose you to be the blog of the day. It's fabulous here.
ReplyDeleteYou're the epitome of fabulous Miss. Congrats on the SITS!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! It's nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! Hope your belly takes it easy on you for the pizza. It IS a special occasion!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your special day!! You have such a fun blog!! NOt to mention you are giving away sweet gifts on YOUR day!! You really are wonderful!! I look forward to reading more!! Right now I am off to get ready for work though but rest assured I'll BE BACK!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day!!
Jen
You are amazing - but I guess, you know that! Love you! Happy SITS day!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! First time visitor here. I am sure to be back. BTW- I heart dairy, it just doesn't heart me back.
ReplyDeleteI think I'm a repeat blog-commenter. You don't mind, do you?
ReplyDeleteEither way, this is so super neat. I popped up SITS this morning and I was like, "Featured Blogger: It Ain't Easy Being... wait a tick! I know her!"
Congratu-freaking-lations, dude. Go forth and soak up your comments and I shall bask in your glow!
Happy SITS Day!!! I absolutely love your blog!!! I am following you now and will check back often.
ReplyDeleteSheri
http://sherisstory.blogspot.com
http://miraclemomas.blogspot.com
WOW! I love those spoons! congrats on the sits day!! :) x
ReplyDeleteNew to your blog.. already liking it... awesome cool prize... :-)
ReplyDeleteYour so cool and you have a fab website. Congrats this award and have a great SITS DAY!
ReplyDeleteWow! Those do look yummy. Sorry about the throne occupancy, though, that's got to be a pain over pizza!
ReplyDeleteHi Alicia! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment! YOU ROCK! I love your website and think you are freakin hilarious and have me in stitches every day! LOL PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE enter me in your giveaway today - I am new to the world of blogging and haven't won anything yet! :o) xxxooo
ReplyDeleteYou seem like such a fun person. The goodies displayed are awesome and scrumptious looking.
ReplyDeleteHappy sits to you.
I am so excited to see you as FB today!! Woot dere she is (yea I'm cool like that, don't be all jealous that I pulled out a woot dere).
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the day!!! You know I lurves ya:)
I almost wet my pants when I saw that you are the Sits queen (therefore you deserve that throne: I do hope it's padded and has a magazine rack)...
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, I think you are wonderful AND fantastic and I better win cuz I am one of your oldest followers, literally and figuratively. Check it out, look how many of your followers followed me. Come on...don't you agree with my reasoning. Now if some of them followers had followed me to me (if you catch my drift... that'd been the bestest thing ever.)
Other than how long this comment is and how you are ignoring or skimming it because you have 900 more to read. PIzza and Ice Cream-I hope you have you some extra soft Charmin. :)
Congrats on your SITS day!! I love me some coldstone icecream!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your SITS day!! This is one of my most favourite blogs so is well deserved!
ReplyDeleteLBM xxx
P.S - Pick me, pick me, pick me!!!
I hope you installed that nice padded throne and have plenty soft toilet paper!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day! Now even more ladies will be enjoying your comedic brilliance!
Congrats on your SITS day....hope you don't spend too much time in the bathroom. It was worth it though right? Pizza....yummy.
ReplyDeleteOMG OMG OMG Alicia!!! WooHoooo! I'm so flippin' excited for you! HAPPY SITS DAY! It's about time you got to shine like the fabulous star you are. :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day!
Congrats on your SITS day!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog a week or so ago and love it!
Hope you feel better and enjoy your day!
Cool blog. Gluten and I have a love, hate relationship also. I can still have dairy withouth a problem. Thank God. Happy SITS day.
ReplyDeleteIt's so terrific when someone I know is SITS FB!! Congrats...enjoy the attention. You want we should send some extra TP?
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! It's so awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou already know I love you, so I don't need to say it again. But I will.
I love you Alicia, you're awesome!
Happy SITS day!!!LOVE your pics!! Although now I am slightly nauseous since I havent even had coffee yet!! lol Great job! visit us on forwardmom.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! It looks delicious!!! HA Happy SITS day! Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteWHOOP WHOOP!!! Congrats Chicka!
ReplyDeleteYou're awesome, funny, whitty, pretty, honest, loving, honorable, a good mom, a fantastic cook, wonderful wife, great friend, fantastic writer...is this getting me any closer to becoming the Cold Stone winner??? LMAO!!!!
Good Job!
XOXO
Congrats on your SITS day! How awesome are you to have a giveaway...and reward all who visit you? I've loved you for about 6 weeks....and I can't wait to love you in VEGAS!! Wait, that didn't sound good. I meant, I can't wait to MEET you in Vegas.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love Ice Cream sooo much that it started following me on twitter yesterday.
Congratulations on your SITS day! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteSo nice of you to have a giveaway. The ice cream topping holder is adorable-my girls would love it. Can you share where you found it?
Here via SITS!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog!
Hey! I found you through SITS and I love what I see! I think you and I could really relate ... you remind me of, well ... me. I cracked up when I saw that you described yourself as "Pretty much awesome" in your "About Me" because that's EXACTLY how I described myself on my Facebook page. Great minds think alike, huh? :)
ReplyDeleteAnd PS - I love me some dairy. I can't imagine being without it. You are a strong, strong woman!
Well, first of all, congratulations on your SITS feature! Your blog is so fun! Loving it! And...how way sweet of you to do a giveaway today, too! LOVE your choices! I am ALL ABOUT ICE CREAM, let me tell you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on being featured! This is such a fun blog!
ReplyDeleteFun blog!! Congrats on your sits day!!
ReplyDeleteI <3 Ice Cream!!! :D
I was so excited when I clicked on SITS today and saw YOU and your blog featured in all its cheesy glory!!! You're a rock star, girl!!! Mwwaahh!
ReplyDeletehappy sits day!!!!!!
ReplyDeletelove cold stone!!!!!!
i would like to say i love you too......but i just met you so we do not want to rush into things.....my family may get concerned!!!!!!! but i really do like your blog......now i have to go check things out!!!!!
thanks for sharing!!!!
Um, I want all of that stuff! cute cute cute blog! Happy SITS day!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Alicia! Hope you get lots of SITS love.
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Alicia! I love your blog, too!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy yours SITS day... I love a blog with a sense of humor & a fun girl... gotta mark you to come back & visit again!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic blog!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day!!!
How exciting! Happy SITS day! Love the giveaways...yum!
ReplyDeleteVisiting- Happy SITS day! Congrats. Cute giveaway, I so love ice cream all year long.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from SITS! congrats on being the FB!! Hope you have a great day and love the blog!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day!
ReplyDeleteFab blog, by the way!
I would say how much I love you, but I am not that easy. We should be on a first name basis first.
dang girl. over 100 comments and it's not even 7 a.m. i hope i get to be as popular as you someday :)
ReplyDeletehappy SITS day. sign me up anyday for some prizes!
Happy SITS day! Congrats on being the FB. BTW, my husband would be six feet under if he'd done what your hubby did (the whole pretending to be an intruder thing). Six. Feet. Under. I admire your ability to forgive him!
ReplyDeleteSo you have made a permenant stalker out of me. I am sorry, it just can't be helped. You rock, and so I will lurk in the shadows and comment occasionally. That is just how it goes. Now if I were to win something that has to do with ice cream I may not be able to contain myself, and will comment on every word you say... I don't know which would be worse for you :)
ReplyDeleteHappy sits day! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the blog! Love the attitude! And the name is just priceless. I snatched your button and am putting it up on my blog.
ReplyDeleteStopped in from SITS!
Yes, I am SUPER excited it's your SITS day and that you are sharing the love with your readers. Woo hoo! Let's party like it's 1995! (Oh wait...*eek* I just aged myself a bit, didn't I?) Your blog is hilarious, bright, cheerful and super duper fun. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteIt's a party over here! Thanks for sharing the fun with us. What a great blog! Happy SITS day!
ReplyDeleteDamn Ms Popular look at all your comments already!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your special day.
LOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE the prizes. Supa cute!
Oh and I love you with the heat of a thousand suns. I think that deserves a prize right???
am i supposed to know what SITS stands for? cause i don't! i must've missed the memo...
ReplyDeletebut anywho...PIZZA!!! good for you! way to manhandle that shit lady!
you are hilarious! Glad to have found you on SITS today :)
ReplyDeleteYou are Fantastic, I love you, blah blah blah... you know this already. SO just give me the goods!!! I want the one on the top! lol Seriously, I better be eligible even though we are related.
ReplyDeletehappy sits day to you, I am a dairy lover from way back borna dn raised in the great dairy state of WI! have a great day, love the site! anne
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your SITS day!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your SITS day!!! Just found you and have loved what I have read so far. Will now be following you.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!!! I had no idea! I'm so flippin' excited for you. And, I love you...of course! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You totally deserve all of this bloggy love!
As you may know, you are one of my favourite followers. You are hilarious and I am so happy it is your sits day
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your wonderful SITS day! You are hilarious! I will be following you!
ReplyDeleteYou are very Sweet to share such Sweets!! :-) Happy SITS day!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! You rock!
ReplyDeletei TOTALLY SENT you an award a few weeks ago... that's how much I loved you and not some LAME-O award. This one was FULL ON COOL.
ReplyDeleteNow give me that darn prize.
CONGRATS ON YOUR DAy.. you do rock the funny.
Happy DAY! you r so kind to share the things you love the most. HAPPY SITS day to u...hugs rozzi a SITsta.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your SITS day! Hope you feel the love! And I would love to win ;)
ReplyDeleteLove your blog. Happy SITS Day!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute things!! I would love to win and congrats on being featured on SITS!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! Love your giveaways!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your SITS day. Looks like you are having fun with it... except for the whole throne part.
ReplyDeleteYay! Bask in your SITS day! And also while you are writhing in pain from your pizza excursion, just remember how damn tasty it was!
ReplyDeleteYAY! It's your SITS day? Awesome! COngratulations!
ReplyDeletethat is super sweet that it is your sits day! and by the number of comments you got on this post, it was a pretty successful SITS day!
ReplyDeletek, why i think you are fantastic, you are hilariously honest, you are so much fun and totally fetch! and i'm not just saying that because i'd happily take any of those sweet gifts.
oh, thanks for stopping by my guest post!
Holy Cow! (shameless dairy pun!) So glad I stopped by from SITS! Lovin' your blog!
ReplyDeleteCome see me sometime!
sweetjeanette.blogspot.com
I love it when my bloggy friends get their day in the sun. Enjoy! And, good luck digging your way out of the comments.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your SITS day. You have a terrific blog!
ReplyDeletei lovelovelove when i already follow the sits day girl. it makes me feel like i hang with the cool kids! happy sits day!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day :)
ReplyDeleteSE x
What a nice thing to happen to you in the middle of the week!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on being SITS featured blogger--enjoy this day!
Peace, love and happiness,
~Jo
"Diary Of A Sad Housewife"
I'm loving your blog. Happy SITS Day!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a cute giveaway! i am a new reader - from SITS (Happy Day!!) - and your blog is awesome. i'll definitely be back ;)
ReplyDeleteTry being cheesy with a bunch of teenagers in the house. All I get is "Really?" I love your ideas! Congrats on your day in the spotlight! Ice Cream always makes celebrations so much more festive:)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Fun blog! Please enter me for any of those items!
ReplyDeleteNever again?.....never ever again?....um yeah, right.....
ReplyDelete:-)
So....today is your day to bask in the golden beams of the SITS sun. WooHoo!....and a great big CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!
May your day today be a most beautiful one.
:-)
Oh and speaking of ice cream.....remember that Purely Decadent ice cream that I told you about?
http://www.turtlemountain.com/products/purely_decadent_Coconut_Milk.html
Don't bother.....I tried it and it isn't yummy. It leaves a greasy taste and feel in your mouth. A matter of fact it's like frozen Cool Whip. Now of course, if you happen to like frozen Cool Whip....then you may just like this. Second warning.....it sells for $5.00 a pint.
In the mean time.....I'll keep looking....because I could use the non dairy sort as well....and I love to be the taste tester. :-D
Congrats on being the featured Blogger today! Cute Blog! And one of my favorite things: Ice Cream! Yeah!
ReplyDeleteThose are some great prizes girl!!! Wowza!
ReplyDeleteHappy Sits day! You are going to be SO flipping busy!!!!
Visiting from SITS! Congrats! Great Giveaway!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Youre blogs always fun to read :)
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! Fantastic blog!! I love your self proclaimed awesomeness :)
ReplyDeleteCome over and check out my 5 DAYS of GIVE-A-WAYS!
http://truebeautyinsideandout.blogspot.com
Congratulations on being today's SITS FB!! WhooHoo!! I hope you get tons of visitors -- enjoy the limelight.... Sorry about the pizza, I love ice cream, but tend to have the same problem if I eat too much of it!! I feel for you. Have a great day! I'm off to read some more of your blog (love the pics on the header!)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your SITS day! That ice cream serving dish is awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day! That is the cutest ice cream dish I have ever seen!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITSday! Your posts crack me up..thanks for the laughter on a gloomy, rainy Wednesday! Enjoy your special day. And if I win, my kids will love you forever! :)
ReplyDeleteThere must be some irony in your being 'cheesy' and not being able to eat cheese, it's my first time here, so I'm in the dark on the situation :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your SITS day!!! I luv your blog and Sassy sense of humor!
ReplyDeleteSmooches,
Sassy Chica
Holy Mother.... You already have like 153 comments! :) Congrats on it being your SITS day and I hope you already know that I think YOU ARE FABULOUS!!!! :) XOXO
ReplyDeleteI am so excited today's FB is you! I absolutely love your blog and crack up out loud every time I read it! Happy SITS day!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day to you! Love the blog and will be following!
ReplyDeleteAudra
Wow a lot of people love you! You are a recent find of mine and so glad perfect timing!
ReplyDeleteBy the way I feel really bad for your allergies, not bad in the sarcastic sense but thats awful. I do not know what I would do without pizza.
Happy Featured Blog Day!! Cute Giveaways! And love the pictures at the top of your blog - made me laugh.. Now, to browse around.
ReplyDeleteI just stopped by here the other day and now you are the SITS of the day. I must be psychic. Please enter me in this contest. Does the ice creame come with it? :-) I will be following you now so I can keep up.
ReplyDelete- CougarTales
http://cougar-tales.blogspot.com/
No way! You ARE the best. Happy SITS day.
ReplyDeletePopping over from SITS!
ReplyDeleteUgh. I could not imagine NOT being able to indulge in pizza occasionally - sorry for the tummy trouble.
Hope that you have a wonderful SITS Feature Day!! What a great ice cream giveaway you're having there-those are precious.
Holy crap, girl! Congrats! I need to be fatter so pick me!
ReplyDeleteCongrats girl! Well desereved! Your blog is awesome! ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day, I hope that the Pizza isn't wreaking too much heck on your poor tummy, that SUCKS! But, great blog, and love the title.
ReplyDeleteCome see our Kid's book giveaway when you have time!
Cheers!
Cameron from Conquer The Monkey
Congrats on your SITS day! Too cool that the SITS blog is a blog I already visit!!!! So sorry you gave into temptation again. I always say...Was it really worth it?...then I run from myself before I can answer...LOL. Don't forget to open the window LOL LOL LOL
ReplyDeleteLove the little spoons! Where did you find them?
You know, it's a very rare thing for a blog to keep me reading with my ADHD, but yours captured my attention! You are so funny :D
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day to you :)
Ashley ♥
http://ashleyclarkphotography.blogspot.com/
Hurray for your big day! What a great blog ya got here!
ReplyDeleteOh and I am loving the award widget on your sidebar! Really cool!
Ohmygosh! Your site has exploded! Now you won't have time for the little people!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! I love love love ice cream. Too much! :P
Happy SITS day, I saw it on SITS and thought....hey...I know that blog! HA!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog. You last feautred post was awesome. You are surivivor! I love Ice Cream, enter me in that contest!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on being the SITS featured blogger! So glad you were, otherwise I may have never discovered your blog! I'm loving it! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd how awesome that you are doing a giveaway! Ice cream is my weakness. :)
Wow awesome on the giveaway! But you don't have to bribe us ;-) we like to come and visit. But YUM just the same. That sounds delicious!
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway!!! Thank you, I'd love to win. I'm sorry you have so much trouble w/ dairy!! I can do anything with skim or 1% milk....but if the fat content is any higher, then I have the same problems!! ugh.
ReplyDeleteThe giveaways were worth the stop over from SITS. Just kidding, this blog is adorable. Being cheesy rocks!!! Are you kidding me??
ReplyDeleteHi Alicia,
ReplyDeleteWhat a first SITS day! It's mine too and your blog is so funny. I love your last post the way to a mans heart. Mine would LOVE me if I would cook like that for him LOL.
You have a great blog. Enjoy your SITS Day!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteHappy Humpday. :)
~ AquarianJwl
Stopped by from SITS.
Love the blog - congrats on the SITS day.
ReplyDeleteStopped by from SITS.
Happy SITS day! Hope it is a fantastic one :) I'm off to have a look around your blog :)
ReplyDeleteCool blog! You seem like so much fun! I will follow foe sure. Uh, do you think that I could win the spoons? Pretty please? :o) Congrats on your SITS day in the sun! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY SITS DAY!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your day! The spoons are awesome for any ice-cream lover!
ReplyDeleteT.
Cute stuff Alicia! And Happy SITS day, as you SIT on your Throne! I'm so sorry you can't eat pizza (or ice cream) anymore without feeling like crappity-crap! Not fair!
ReplyDeleteLove you girl!
Happy SITS day... sorry about your pizza problems... wishing you well.
ReplyDeleteVisiting for the first time and loving your stories :)
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! Love your blog, I'm off to read some more of it. Here's hoping you won't have to spend allll day on the throne *snicker*
ReplyDeleteYay Alicia! I am so happy for you for getting STAR front page of SITS! You lucky lady.
ReplyDeleteI would love to win that cute ice cream caddy, or the spoons, or the cold stone card or ALL THREE!
Have a great day and thanks for always taking time out of our day/week to comment on TwoHeartsTOgether!
How sweet of you to give on you big blog day!! Happy SITSday, SITSter!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! ok....you already have almost 200 comments!
ReplyDeletei bet you are feeling the LOVE today! ;)
you should already know i love you!!
what super sweet things to giveaway!
p.s. really hope you are not having to pay the price for eating the pizza by spending the day in the lavatory...
Well Happy Sits Day, I love your button!
ReplyDeleteNew follower here. Count me in!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day... I just found you, and SITS! You can count me in as a follower (and if you want to throw some prize love my way I wouldn't stop ya).
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being featured. I love the ice cream goodies. My daughter would love them! Dairy sends me to the throne too. But sometimes it is so worth it! Sometimes...
ReplyDeleteCongrats to being today's FB!!! You have just made me so very, very hungry!!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your day! I am so frilled for you and this give away, YUM!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to celebrate your day! Happy SITS day to you! =) You're adorable! I'm followin'!
ReplyDeleteOMFG!!! CONGRATS girly!!! I love you! =) I love you so much it hurts.. LMAO! that giveaway is friggin RAD! check out the one I HAVE!! ;) xoxoxox congrats again peace!
ReplyDeleteHi, I'm new to reading, just started a couple days ago :) congrats on your sits day :) How excitng. Well, thise giveaway is totally cute. would love any of it! jennie :) ljabinckley@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your blog, I LOVE IT so much that I am going to hug it and follow it and comment on it :)
ReplyDeleteLovin the blog..Very cute.Hope I can win the Coldstone Creamery gift certificate.My 4 boys love that place! Happy SITS Day to you!Hope you have a great day.
ReplyDelete