This weekend the posse met up for a totally tubular 80s party. It was straight up legit. We're talking Atari, Karate Kid, break dancing (cardboard floor and all...oh yeah..wicky wicky), and tons of wicked fashion. Sorry for the lack of pics, we were too busy tearing up the dance floor with our mega fresh moves...take a peek....

{Radical to the max....}

{My mega fresh b-boy getting crunk on the connect 4}

{You've sunk my battleship!}

{Look at these bodacious babes!}

{The ever-popular prom photo...}

{Some of my favorite valley girls...}

{These kids are bad to the bone...}

{My homefry and her mega cute tater tot...
take a look at the background..creeeepy!}

{Let's get physical!!}

{We're totally wicked yo....straight up cluuuuutch!!}
Seriously best. party. ever.....Plus I got to wear this all night....
and yes, my little
Banana, they are bananas :)

Frickin Glorious.
where in God's name did you FIND all of that stuff?? It seems like any theme party I go to (all two of them) are always stuuuuupid!
ReplyDeleteOMMGGGGG looks like soooooooo much fun.. LOL
ReplyDeleteWhat a great blog! I've been exploring and cant wait to read more!!
ReplyDeleteI found you through Sits!!
we dont have such fun parties here.....should come say hi over there andjoin in the parties :) hope you have a ghood week oh and thanks for suggesting the focus groups .... will if i find anything!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so funky fresh!
ReplyDeleteLove the let's get physical shot! Hahah, you guys are keeping it fresh ta death!
ReplyDeleteYou and Jordan and soooo cute.
ReplyDeleteTOO fun!! Not sure I can ever go back there though- EVEN for a party LOL!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea for a party!! Looks like so much fun!
ReplyDeletehahah I miss the fanny pack days!! I used to have a denim one and thought it was the shit!
ReplyDeletedigging the fanny pack. And may I just say I LOVE Battleship!
ReplyDeleteOMG looks like soooooo much fun!!! Lovin' the fanny pack too!
ReplyDeleteAWE. SOME. I'm totally jealous of your wicked party. It looked rad to the max!
ReplyDeleteI have always wanted to do an 80's party!! they always look like so much fun!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! I don't know much about the 80s since I was a wee little one, but you know, it's still cute!
ReplyDelete;)
What a great time! I'm lovin it!
ReplyDeleteOh, fur shur!
ReplyDeleteAren't you and your man just too stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeletedude...you look more 80s than the 80s! only better! that bananas bag is...wow! where the F did you get it? or is it vintage??
ReplyDeletelove the valley girls and the bad kids!
and that prom shot...just cheesy to perfection...
glad you had a blast...catch up later Mrs Cline...
xxx
FAnny pack? Please tell me you had to travel backward in time to acquire that little beauty. I'm gonna be super concerned if I hop over to Target on day and find that in the purse section.
ReplyDeleteThe 80s are fun to drag out into the sun every once in a while, lol. Looks like such a rad party!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a huge amount of funny. That fanny pack equals rockkiiinnn. can I borrow that for a daily basis? ;)
ReplyDelete"thats tooooootallllyyy wickkkkedddd!!" Ha- Meet the Robinsons, funny since I have now referenced that movie, twice on two different blogs in the past week... I think I need some kids in my life.
lols love the pictures!!! looks like you guys had soo much fun :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so kickass!! love the 80's!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like sooo much fun! What a great idea for a party. Nice outfits!
ReplyDeleteSo jealous of your super fabulous 80's bash! Loved the pics and am super impressed by your outfits!
ReplyDeletefound you through blogblabbers!
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletei loved it the first time but now i'm officially obsessed with you and your fanny pack! HAHA!!!
you looked so stinkin cute and i am loving ALL the pics. i have a big 80's party i'm going to for new years and this just got me hyped up. makes me wanna footloose, uh footloose, kick off my sunday shoes!!!
LOVE YOU my little cheesy pupusa (um...yum btw) and GUESS WHAT?!? sunday i will be in sac...please say you will be too???
Dying over the fanny....
ReplyDeleteand the fanny pack. =)
You make the 80's look hot....especially with those dance moves!!! Shake it girl!
That looks awesome! I love the fanny pack.Sometimes I wish I could still where one lol. You would make Olivia Newton John proud
ReplyDeleteI think you made Olivia Newton John very proud.
ReplyDeleteP.S. That fanny pack is gorgeous.
If its possible, I love you even more!!! And where was my invite :) I kidd.... okay, not really.
ReplyDeleteI love it! You looked totally tubular!
ReplyDeleteLeigh
Dang girl.....you look good! And Jordan is a straight creepy molester! So bummed we missed it!
ReplyDeleteI so wish I lived near you.
ReplyDeletehaha giiiirll you totally rocked out that 80's party. loove those. looks like it was a good weekend for you indeed!
ReplyDeleteBwahahahahaha~ Cool par-tay. Please tell me that was your idea, you're on the activities committee, right? Love the head band Gordie! And the fanny-pack, classic. <3
ReplyDeleteWard Parties Rock. You must be the chairman.
ReplyDeleteI think we're having our geriatric party next month. Can't remember.
(the hubs is our ACC in our ward...and I'm not even on the committee. What does that say?)
You sure do make one fabulous 80's babe!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like an awesome, ahem, I mean, like, totally radical, party. I'm jealous!
ReplyDeletethat fanny pack is awesome! You guys look like you had a blast, that is so funny!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing :)
AHAHA! LOVE IT! I am so jealous!!! Looks like you had fun fun fun! The Valley Girls are hiiiiilarious too! Love you my lady!
ReplyDeleteI still get giddy when I see the Aerosmith logo. I love it. :)
ReplyDeleteYou easily had the best female outfit award locked up! Wow! You had all the trends, which is so fabulous! Go big or go home... hair that is! LOL
ReplyDeleteThe fanny pack is great, and I love the prom picture! Such a great party idea.
~ Jen
That banana looks suspiciously like a fanny pack ;-) You and the man meat sure did it up right!!
ReplyDeleteyou are so flippin' adorable!!!
ReplyDeletei heart your banana. LOL
What great pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week sweetie!
Kelly
so funny! I grew up in the 80s .. well, 70s too ...
ReplyDeleteI love the Flashdance, Valley girl, early Madonna.. all that stuff :)
Who had all this 80's stuff lying around? I remember all these things! What a trip! Looks like you guys had a blast! Rad!
ReplyDeleteOutfits looks fab! Looks like you had a great time :)
ReplyDeleteSE x
HA!! i love all the 80's clothes!! ya'll look fabulous ;) looks like a lot of fun!!
ReplyDeleteand you are just too cute no matter what you're wearing!
You guys brought out the best and worst of the 80's, for sure! I'm glad you had so much fun with it! But your friend with the flowered dress and side poof pony is hitting a little too close to home.
ReplyDeleteAMAZING FUN!!! :) looks so awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou would have fight right in with our bach party crew this weekend! And the fanny pack??? Best thing ever!!!
ReplyDeleteand I meant fit right in...ah ha
ReplyDeleteyou look hot baby. totally your element. Are you sure you're not 36?
ReplyDeleteLet's see... what do I love about this post?
ReplyDelete1) Your use of the word tubular... 2) Your fanny pack... ha ha ha 3) Your "prom" picture 4) The fact you played battleship 5) All of the teal... 6) The legwarmers....
Oh my, I could go on and on... 80s parties are always a guaranteed good time!!! Love the pics!
yay 80's! and this pic is for YOU!
ReplyDeletehttp://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_ksv414uxkM1qzm2bxo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1257894999&Signature=U0EpaVg2QnNykSuJ4duy46YxM2A%3D
Out of control hilarious! I now feel inspired to break out some leg warmers and tie my hair into a Madonna bow. Love your blog sweetie! Come stop by for a slice of San Francisco...
ReplyDeleteDUDE!!! That's so rad! Fer Shur. What was up with the floral dresses? Gag me with a spoon. But seriously, I almost had a cow when I thought about the break dancing on cardboard. Did you do Thriller?!!? Please tell me you did Thriller!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a TON of fun!!! The banana fanny back is by faaar the highlight!
ReplyDelete(I'm a SITS newbie).
Totally awesome dude! :) Sorry..I had a moment. That looks like SO much fun! I love the 80's!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly banana's! I love the 80's and you guys are just all way too hot for your own good!! Soo fun!!
ReplyDeleteYou totally rocked the 80's look! Thanks for sharing these great pics!
ReplyDeleteSmooches,
Sassy Chica
Your clothes are beyond beautiful...(choking as I type) LOL
ReplyDeleteI have a little surprise for you on my blog and a GREAT BIG BUNCH OF BLOGGING BUDDY ♥
http://theredheadriter.blogspot.com
That. Is. AWESOME! Or should I say Bitchen! when I say that people tell me the 80's called and want their word back! How FUN!
ReplyDeleteAnd battleship....I am the QUEEN of that game! Can't wait until my boys can play with me!
Good Lord!! Where did you all find all those bitchin' 80's clothes?!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!
AMAZING!!!!!! I love parties like that.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from SITS!
That looks like a blast! I hope you can find more opportunities to wear that banana, bc that is amazing my friend!
ReplyDeletelol...you kill me! Looks like a radical party...i want to be friends with you dammit!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Those are just great! We went to a fun birthday party over the summer and my husband looked like Mike Reno from Loverboy. I haven't laughed that much in soo long.
ReplyDeleteDude. Did I not comment on this? Or did I? It's does not matter. What does is the fact that you rock it. I love this so much and I want an invite too. HELLO!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun time! Hey isn't that the same outfit you wore to SITScaiton party?
ReplyDeleteOh gah, I love this. How freaking awesomesauce.
ReplyDelete