For some reason, we'll call it 'aunt flo-itis', I thought it would be a good idea to eat this on Saturday night...nom nom nom
{Chocolate shake, grilled cheese, and fries....party on my palette}Apparently I forgot about my resolution to stick to my 'allergy-friendly nothing remotely delicious' diet. Yeaaahhh....then about 20 minutes later I was politely reminded why eating that was the worst. idea. ever. It would have been different if I at least had some good reading material while I was taking refuge on the throne, but the latest Guns & Ammo edition just wasn't cutting it.
Note to self: buy padded toilet seat....and re-new NRA membership.
Anyhow, on to happier things....like the Burger King holiday cards. OH MY SWEET FRIGGIN GOODNESS! Have you seen these gems??? I mean they're pretty much GENIUS! In fact I plan on buying them for everyone I know! They're quite possibly the best $1 I'll ever spend in my life. Take a gander...go on...click here. Friggin hilarious!!
And WELCOME to all the new folks! I swear I do talk about other things than IBS, allergies, and gas, so don't be afraid to stick around. I can't wait to get to know you all!
So have an awesome week and if you have time do a little rain dance, say a little prayer, or think a kind thought and send it this way, will ya? I got a bit of not so great news and I'm hoping its something that can be resolved easily. Le sigh. These last few days have been a real kick in the proverbial nuts (hence the lack of blogging...boo), but I'm crossing my fingers for a better week.
I think I'll spend my Monday downing red bull and midol and googling pictures of Chuck Norris... seems like the perfect way to start the week!











Bad news bears? Funny stuff.
ReplyDeleteIbs! You listen up! Be gone. You are not welcome on these parts.
I'm praying for you. Praying hard.
Those gift cards? COOLEST thing evah! OMG! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteSorry about the boo-boo belly! Hope you are on the mend! Hard to stick to the diet this time of year. Too much running around, too much food all around, no time for planning. I feel ya sister!
Hope you have a great week!
lol...I can't believe that $1 BK thing...that's crazy.
ReplyDeleteOh no! Bad news bears too...boooooo...you were on my heart this weekend I should have reached out. I'm sorry. I love you a lot. I hope everything is ok.
ReplyDeleteIn N Out...go big or go home lady. Love it. Now I want one. At 2 am.
Sending you big fat sloppy kisses.
Ow!!!!! My daughter just had an allergic reaction to fish sticks! Seems she can only do expensive fresh salmon! Doh!
ReplyDeleteWell, at least you're not on the Ben & Jerry's Stressbusters Diet, huh? I do love the "randomness" of the weekend, don't you? And I've got a gift exchange/giveaway going on, too!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a better week too!!
ReplyDeleteyo fab lady! i say let's stick to the new plan which is, shall i remind you...having a great week! wasn't Summer guest post at Liz's just spot on?!! i'm loving perfect timing from awesome girls!
ReplyDeletelove and prayers for you ma douce!
xxx
I love the BK card that says "People like you make the holiday special to someone." Hahaha
ReplyDeleteHope your week is better!
party on my palette...love that and it will be my new favorite expression.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a better week! Thanks for the BK Laugh -- their campaigns are always the best! Do you remember the Subservient Chicken?! It gets me every time.
ReplyDeleteI've been here for a while....ummm...that IS all you talk about, but I love you for it!
ReplyDeleteOH gosh, I don't want you to be sad, Cheesy. *sad face.* Well, I hope no one leaves a comment that they do want you to be sad so that was a pretty inane thing for me to say. It's early...that's my excuse.
ReplyDeleteI could never eat that meal; for your same reason. Not because I wouldn't wanna. I would love to sneak one or two of those fries though. :)
For that meal I think I could up with an hour or 7 on the potty lol.
ReplyDeleteNot good news? Uh-Oh.
ReplyDeleteAlthough the BK gift cards - hilarious. How do you find this stuff?
I wish that they food that was bad for us, did taste so damn good.
ReplyDeleteThat food pic is making me hungry. Sometimes bad food is so worth it though.
ReplyDeleteHope things look up and you have a better week than last week. Thinking of you.
I hate bad news. Praying for good news right now!
ReplyDeleteLeigh
oh no! you too?! what's with the bad news bear bug??? it's started to get on my nerves. go away bad news...nobody wants you here!
ReplyDeletei'm sorry about the not so great news. let me know if there's anything i an do for you, mkay?
love you lots. and mmmm in & out. that shit is so good!
I love in and out yuummmmm.
ReplyDeletebad news does need to go away ughhhh.
love you.
I hope you have a fantastic week with no gas, no pain and no bad news!!! :)
ReplyDeleteoh lady! i am sorry to hear that. hopefully it'll go away! loves.
ReplyDeleteThat does look absolutely delish. Sorry it wasn't as much fun coming out as it was going in.
ReplyDeleteHope things work out :)
Oh, Alicia! May you have a better week this week. Back hand Aunt Flo and move on with a smile. :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. BK Holiday cards are, in fact, friggin hilarious.
Hello. Found you via Jennster.
ReplyDeleteIn-N-Out is also my friend around a certain time every month, and those BK cards - OMG!!
I hope things get better for you...
I don't like the sounds of the Bad News....hope everything resolves itself quickly, and fo' sho ...you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the crappy IBS junk.
I have missed your crazy talk, Alicia! Thanks for taking the time to swing by my blog. You need the laptop hookup next to the throne so you can catch up on the all-important blog reading!
ReplyDeleteI really hope this week gets better for you!
~ Jen
You know, me no likey In N Out. I just had their burger last week, and I realized they taste just like Sonic burgers. Not horrible, but not amazing.
ReplyDeleteI have a special Hoff present for you on my blog!
Now Im hungry...
ReplyDeleteBless your heart. That meal looks delicious and I see why you had a hard time turning it down.
ReplyDeleteDo they have In&Out Burger in the Pacific NW? That would be a check in the "Pro" column for that area.
Take care of your intestines and your poop chute!
I love the gift cards, but after looking at in-n-out its hard to get excited about anything BK!
ReplyDeleteThose BK Xmas cards... flash of genius. WOW!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteAnd prayers sent your way for sure....
I'm gonna have to check those BK cards out. I'm sending you hugs, I hope it's easily resolved whatever it is. :(
ReplyDeletethe food looks delicious, wish you could eat it wihtout consequence ;)
ReplyDeletei hope the bad news blues goes away asap!!! sending happy thoughts and prayers your way sweet girl. xo!
I didn't even know BK had cards. I'll check them out tomorrow when I go for lunch. I want funnel cake sticks. Did you know BK had funnel cake sticks?!
ReplyDeleteHoly crap those ARE hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're okay despite your news...
Have a great week!
I definitely am getting those cool BK gift certificates. Thanks for sharing that. Hope you're feeling better soon.
ReplyDelete(((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteHope everything works out for ya.
I am so sorry about your bad news. I will keep you in my thoughts and say a prayer for you. The BK cards are pretty hilarious! I had Flo-itis this weekend too and it made me pretty intolerable. I Motrin-ed it all weekend.
ReplyDeleteI love you and hope you feel better skeeter! And the food above looks like what we ate for lunch. My body bit me back for that one!
ReplyDeleteThat whole meal looks so good, if I didn't have sleeping children and I wasn't alone, I would run right out and get some!
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping for a better week for you, I miss your posts lady!
OMG those cards were great! I'm so gonna send you one!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a better week! If you need a good laugh, stop by my blog and read about the pup picture shenanigans!
well you best get over that current adversion to the in&out because when i come visit you it's the first stop on the way to your place from the airport!!! and well since no tickets have been purchased...just yet...you have some time! haha...
ReplyDeleteum.please let me know how yesterday went!!! been thinking about you!!!!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThose BK cards are the best! I hadn't even seen them. Too funny:)
ReplyDeleteI'm in my own battle of epic bad news. Hope things pan out quickly for you.
ReplyDeleteI hope that evil mother nature leaves you alone!
ReplyDeleteI just crapped my pants thinking about you eating that!
ReplyDeleteThose gift cards? COOLEST thing evah! OMG! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteWork from home India