Actually that's a total lie. I'd rather be sleeping and dreaming of Jordan in a loin cloth with long hair like Fabio...feeding me delicious gluten-filled bread slathered in buttery goodness (the bread, not him). And he'd say "I can't believe it's not butta" and I'd say "That's because it is butta fool. It's my dream and I want the friggin butta! So zip that adorable pie hole, shake those locks, and keep the bread coming!".
Hold up...back to that Gullah Gullah Island show. First off...what the freak is that show still being aired for?!?! And secondly, these M&M's are delicious. Ok that had nothing to do with the show, but somehow I ended up with a handful of peanut chocolate goodness and holy crap they're amazing!! Why is it that when you're allergic to something it tastes even more amazing? In hindsight, eating that wasn't smart...but hotdang it was good!
BUT since I'm awake I figured I'd sneak on for a while and let you know I'm alive. Sleep deprived and exhausted...but alive. Before I go, here are some pics from an Easter egg hunt at the park! The kids had a blast and I got free candy. Win-win!
{My nummylicious husband showing the kids how to properly throw the parachute guy. It's all in the wrist.}PS- Thanks to all of those who have entered into our awesome 'My pet is cuter that your celebrity baby' contest!!! The photos are awesome, keep them coming!

















I used to love watching Gullah Gullah Island, but yeah I can't believe that is still on...wow!
ReplyDeleteLooks like the kids had a great time, I miss easter egg hunts :(
ReplyDeleteSE x
I can't wait for all the Easter egg hunts. Our candy supply is getting low.
ReplyDeleteI love peanut M&M's!
ReplyDeleteCute pics of the kiddies!
Looks like a great time! :)
ReplyDeletefairly certain the last photo just completely made my wednesday!!! the smile on her face is adorable!!! love it!!!!
ReplyDeletelove egg hunts!!!
and thanks for the reminder that i have peanut m&m's in my desk drawer...it's not even ten and i've already consumed half the bag! ugh!!
I wanna have an Easter egg hunt.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I take that back.
I want to shove my face full of jelly beans, too.
How cute. Love the pics. We are in the full Easter egg swing right now. MiniMac is quite into the hunting. :)
ReplyDeleteI will now forever think of your "i can't believe it's not buttah" dream when i hear about or see jordan. Hahaha!!!
ReplyDeleteBtw i still need to submit my pet pic. I'm having trouble narrowing down or deciding whether to do new pics. Hmmm...
I didn't know Gullah Gullah Island still comes on! Looks like your kids had fun hunting eggs :)
ReplyDeleteDumb TV shows is going on my cons side of "Reasons to Have Children."
ReplyDeletelooks like the fam is having a lot of fun and enjoying spring! :) i love easter candy, i shovel it in my mouth as well ;)
ReplyDeletesuper cute pics!!
have a great day hun!
So fun, i loved this time. Cute pics, love you.
ReplyDeleteI love the easter egg hunt pics - I keep trying to find one that'll let adults attend, but they're such sticklers for rules!
ReplyDeleteAwwww I loved this post! I hope my two youngest play this nice when they hunt for eggs this week! =)
ReplyDeleteI love Gullah Gullah Island. :)
ReplyDeleteyou and I dream very similarly - of bread slathered in butter - make it a sourdough loaf for me mmmmmmmmmm
ReplyDeletehahha, I love your description of your dream. So funny. And awww about the easter egg hunt- these blogs always make me so jealous of little kids being in people's lives. I don't want my own kids just yet but I wish I had some nephews or nieces or something so that I could do the fun stuff like this around the holidays - how adorable.
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! We don't have Easter egg hunts in Mexico. LAME.
ReplyDeleteDo you mean peanut M&Ms, or peanut BUTTER M&Ms? Those things are the shiznit.
What a great day at the park with an egg hunt! My 4 yr is absolutely busting with excitement about Easter (as asks every 10 minutes if it's Easter yet??!) No kid, not YET.
ReplyDeleteWe survived colouring eggs today...and managed NOT to dye to the kitchen floor purple!
you are so funny!!! I can never get enough of you wee rat!
ReplyDeletei tried to read the pet post but didn't work...but i understand i need t take some pic of my wee man this weekend...right?
love you lover!
xoxo
I could never stay awake- call me immature but I need my sleep ... I'd have to rely on the dogs to watch the non sleeping kid ;-) I'm following you now- stop by my place when you get the chance!
ReplyDeleteOMG i comletely forgot easter was this sunday and i planned my daughters bday party this weekend so i got my hands full!!! anyways your fella is too cute for words!!!
ReplyDeleteps. i left you a little somthing over at my little blog corner :)
I've never even heard of Gullah Gullah island.
ReplyDeleteI'm too busy being traumatized by Yo Gabba Gabba.
We get to do that this weekend! woohoo!!
ReplyDeleteI love Gullah Gullah Island, BTW.
Gullah Gullah Island! That's so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove your pictures, you're kids are adorable!
idk gullah gullah island. also. how do you even pronounce it? like. gull-aahh? or. goo-laaaah?
ReplyDeleteegg hunts are fun. except when the other kids' parents catch me stealing eggs. what's the big deal!
oh man. i forgot about the contest!
Duuude I caught that show last night! It was the girls "5th" birthday...I was like, "yeah..more like 10th" there is no way she is 5.
ReplyDeleteThey should make niquil for small people. Just sayin.
Stopping by from SITS - and sleep deprived by my awake 3.5 year old, but we don't have cable so no Gullah Island... hope I'm not depriving him of too much when he watches old Sesame Street or Thomas videos instead... hope you got a better night's sleep tonight!
ReplyDeleteAwww! Looks like fun!!
ReplyDeleteFree candy is always awesome.
Lol - looks like you had a great time! I sure miss my babies being young enough for Easter Egg Hunts but enjoy living vicariously through you and the other young moms and reminiscing! :o) Thanks for your kind words on my house yesterday. A house like that would be a million $$ here in the Northeast - the prices here are absurd! Thanks for stopping by - I've missed chatting with you but have been lurking and reading your posts daily. Happy Easter lady! :o) xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteAw, looks like the kids had a great time.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!
AWESOME house of cline!!
ReplyDeletelook at how freaking cute your kiddies are!!
ReplyDeleteOMG SOOOOO CUTE!! I love Easter egg hunts!!! ITS THE BEST!! and I totally love the last picture!! soooo cute!! Your kiddies are totally DARLING lady!! ;) hope you are having a nice day!!! umm is that Friday I see around the corner HMMMMM YAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I cant wait for our hunting this weekend!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that I can't believe it's not butter is so funny in this post. Hard to believe.
ReplyDeleteEaster is the new Halloween with all the candy! Great pictures - I love a good egg hunt.
ReplyDeleteWe are often watching Gullah Gullah Island here at 3am too. :(
ReplyDeletewhat cute pics! i will be SOOOO happy when my little one can blow his own freakin bubbles!
ReplyDeleteand i have no idea what gullah gullah is, but peanut m&ms are the bomb.
Cute kiddos! Yay for free candy! Boo for Nighttime cartoon watching! Ick.
ReplyDelete