Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just call me Spanky...

Hump day already?? That's what she said. No, seriously though...it's Wednesday already?! This week has just flown by so far. I've been a little MIA lately but I have a good excuse. House of Cline has been converted to a daycare and I've been watching some munchkins all week. So far no one has died, only minor bleeding has occurred, and I haven't resorted to drinking. All in all I'd say it's been a raging success! We've been watching the Jersey Shore uncensored dvd all week and they love it! I never knew toddlers were so good at fist pumping or dancing to house music. But in the 5 minutes it's taken me to write this they've destroyed my living room and are holding the dogs hostage in the bathroom so I better wrap this up. That's what she said. I miss you all! But have no fear...I'll be back.

One last item of business before I take off.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUCK!!!

{You had better wish him a happy birthday...or else!!}

That's right folks... My silver fox is 70 today! You read that right....7-0!!! And he makes it look goooood! So Chuck, if you're reading this, come sit on Mama's lap....70 is a whole lotta spankings!!


37 comments:

  1. WHAT?? NO EFFN WAY! Chuck Norris is 70? REALLY?

    Give the kids some matches...it will keep them busy enough you can read a couple posts too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nanny Alicia??? No way. Those kids are in good hands for sure!
    No offense, but you need to get them out of your house STAT!
    I don't like going so long without my cheesy fix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If my husband looks half as good as him at 70, I'll be one very lucky lady!

    Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, you have to put a super hot warning label on these posts. And wow 70, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo happy for wednesday humppp day!!


    and wowo, i cant believe he is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and I don't even need glasses (reading, bifocal, or otherwise) to look at him....

    ReplyDelete
  7. 70?! WTF mate? I guess kicking ass for a living will keep you lookin' goooood for the long haul. OH yeahhh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shut the front door!?!?! 70!!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wait. i never realized chuck was birthed with a fox growing on his chest. i should send him a wax package for his birthday.

    happy birthday, chuck. here's to seventy more. that's what she said.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Be careful with those youngins...I hear if you get a group of them together...they'll gang up on you.

    He's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy cow. 70? That's unbelievable.

    Just how many kids are you wrangling over there? It sounds a little scary.

    ReplyDelete
  12. jeeeezz what a geezer! hahaha! good thing he has foxy young gals like you crushin on him to help him to keep feeling young and fine!

    and seriously i neeeeed my cheeeEEse! durn chillins ruinin my good time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. he is SEVENTY?!?!? christ! that is hard to believe, but my mom just turned 68 and it STUNNED ME. yeesh. the clock is ticking!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is this baby-sitting gig a full-time thing or temporary? Because I MISS YOU! :)

    Happy birthday, Walker, Texas Ranger. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope The Hoff doesn't see this!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow - Chuck is 70 - still lookin' fine!!! Hang in there with all the kids. No deaths so far? you're doin' good..

    ReplyDelete
  17. He's 70??? I'm going to join in with everyone saying REALLY??!?!?! WOW!! aww Good luck with the kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shut Up he is looking mighty fine for 70! That is awesome. Have fun with the kids but, we do miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think Chuck and Dick Clark found themselves some magical elixir that those jerks have been hoarding for themselves.

    Stingy bastards! Kidding Chuck, seriously, I mean you're Chuck Norris! Why would you share? Please don't hurt me? *bows to his greatness begging forgiveness*

    Um....I need some Cheese please! Mwah! Duct Tape those ankle biters and get back to blogging Mamacita!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have always found a hairy chest sexy but this is a wee bit beyond sexy... more on the line of ape.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bahaha! I wish he would come sit on your lap. To see your face at that moment would please me so :)

    Miss you honey!!! Good luck caring for all those rugrats. Glad to hear you are entertaining them with educational shows.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dang he looks good for being an old dude!

    ReplyDelete
  23. No way. He's NOT 70. Is he??!! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  24. you are setting very high standards for the next baby sitter! no way she can be as cool as you!
    love you. miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  25. daycare. sigh. My condolences to you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Now that's a sexy devil of a man.

    And my 4 year old LOVES 16 and Pregnant. It's his fave show along side Hoarders.

    Thank GOODNESS for quality television.

    ReplyDelete
  27. How on earth are you not drinking??? =)

    I have my two and I want to crawl away with the bottle.

    Okay, not really....but maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ahhhh Jersey Shore. Hubby and I got so into that show we had our 'favourites' I like Ronnie and hubby thinks Vinny is the only sane person in that house.

    Chuck Norris is acting 70 lately. I have seen him on a few news shows and he comes across a little whacky. sorry :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. dude you are brave. i'd for sure be poppin bottles by that point!

    happy birthday sexy fox man!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Holy senior hotness, Batman!!! {{{sigh}}} I miss Walker, Texas Ranger (yeah I watched it!)

    ReplyDelete
  31. He cant possibly be 70???!!! Much success with the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  32. All that facial hair, body hair and a quasi-ripped body. That's some serious early 1980's sexiness...

    ReplyDelete
  33. He's only 70?!?!?! WOW!!

    Happy Hump Day...now go save those adorable puppers of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. haha your so funny.... Happy Birthday Chuck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. WTF?? He's 70?!!?!?! There is no way that is possible... no way.

    I think he's lying...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...