Did I forget to tell you we were gone? Ooops.
Last week was a crazy blur. Right before we were set to leave my grandpa had a stroke. Thankfully he's MUCH better now, but it made our trip down to So-Cal even more important. I can't wait to tell you all about it, but right now I'm friggin' exhausted, so these pictures will have to do the talking!
{Boogie was OBSESSED with Buzz...he couldn't even look at the camera}
{That's a good lookin' bunch!}
{I couldn't find Mason for 5 minutes....I finally found him here}
{Girl's gone wild!}
{My adorable Abuelita...isn't she a doll?!}Hope you all had as great a weekend as we did!
Happy Monday folks...
Its good to be back...
Happy Monday folks...
Its good to be back...




















awwww!!! YEYEY!!! love all the photos!! and your new shirt of course!!! it is freaking adorable!! i kind of think i need it right away!!! love it!!! and so glad you got one of presley on it's a small world!! that smile makes monday a little more bearable!!
ReplyDeletelove love love it lady!!! makes me jealous though! i want some more disney time!
Welcome back.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are awesome. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
If the pics are any indication, you all had a fabulous time! Love all the smiles...and the onion rings...how did you resist!??
ReplyDeleteHug that crazy brother of mine and give kisses to those sweet nephews and niece! Miss you xoxoxox
Looks so fun, i love it!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a BLAST. Miss Presley looks gorgeous, as usual, and the boys look like they had fun and caused some trouble!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back, I missed you!!
Great pics...looks like you had a fabulous time...i love it there!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. Love your brothers tats.. yum.
ReplyDeleteGlad your grandpa is much better, what a scary thing.
And welcome back
We leave tomorrow! Woot woot!
ReplyDeleteI really don't have anything to say about this. Jealousy. You suck. All that stuff.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had so much fun. I can't wait to hear all about it! Glad you're back! :)
ReplyDeletelooks like you had a blast. i love creepy songs.
ReplyDeletewill you adopt me?
ReplyDeleteAw, I heart It's A Small World, as long as I only have to go through once! So glad the Clines had a great time at Disney, and I'm so glad to hear your grandfather is ok!
ReplyDeleteLooks like good times with the kidlets! But you must be totally exhausted! The best holidays are the most tiring I find. Time to relax after your vacation...if only those kids would take care of themselves for a day or 3....
ReplyDeletelooks like way too much fun! i haven't been there since i was like in 4th grade... i think i'm due. hahaha.
ReplyDeleteso glad your grandpa is ok.
The pictures tell of a happy story :) Looks like you had a fab time :)
ReplyDeleteSE x
Glad grandpa seems ok.
ReplyDeleteThe pumpkin bit just killed me!
Cant wait to hear all about it...glad your grandpa is doing better!
ReplyDeleteHow awesome! I really want to take my kids to Disney. I wish it wasn't such a long trip for us.
ReplyDeleteComing out of Lurking status for this one. Great pictures, beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your grandpa.
You big bros sleves are Hawt!
So glad to hear that your grandpa is doing better and I LOOOOOOVE all of these pictures. Can't wait to hear more!
ReplyDeletehow fun! those pics are fab.
ReplyDeletecan't believe no one has addressed the hotness that is your brother. wowza!
oh lady!!! cute pics, cute kids, cute tee, cute...whatever!
ReplyDeletelook like you had a blast and your gran looks adorable! glad to hear your granpa is better.
hope we can have a date.soon. like yesterday.
k?
love you tuns wee rat!
xoxo
Looks like you guys had a blast!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that your grandpa is doing better now....
And um... yum. Your bro is hawt!! Please say he's single and visits Wisconsin often....
Dude...strange...we went to Disneyland in February, and my mom had a mini-stroke this month. And she's fine now though. Anydejavu, looks like you guys enjoyed your trip. We had 2 thirteen year olds with us, our daughter and our nephew, and they never want to ride on It's a Small World again! We didn't want to to begin with, but the grandma's threatened us to take them on it....they were um, oh so thankful about it!...not.
ReplyDeleteLove the onion ring pic!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute! Everybody in your family is - your abuelita included. :) Sorry to hear about your grandpa, but nice to hear you were able to have a good time at D-Land.
ReplyDeleteSo cute....so fun...aww how adorable....really greeting card perfect....OH MY GAAAWD! IT'S YOUR BROTHER.....catch me I'm swooning....
ReplyDeleteYour Abuelita looks so very much like my Nonni (well, hub's Nonni)
Wow! Looks like you all had a blast...yea, I could be easily won over with fried food too, but then again I'm easy {wait, did I say that out loud?}. So glad to hear all is well with your grandpa.
ReplyDeleteP.S. You bro is a hottie!
Welcomr back...looks like you all had fun! Is that first pic, It's a small world?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the quick post of pictures!! Glad you had a good time.. sure looks like the kids had a blast!
ReplyDeleteawww what fun!! I love Disney!!
ReplyDeleteokay so I have been a lil MIA, but I am back and loving your sexy new hairdo...rock it mama!!!
ReplyDeleteLets chat soon...I want to hear about all the trouble you have been causing while I was away!
Love the pics of your trip, so happy you had a great time! Rest up Chica...spring is here and it's Party Time!
Smooches,
Sassy Chica
I think it's almost time for me to brave the theme parks of the Gold Coast... almost!
ReplyDeleteOh I am so hurt you didn't call, you didn't write....where's the love? Sheesh! Right down the street you were and no phone call? haha
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had an awesome time!!!
Welcome home. I missed you!
ReplyDeleteglad your grandpa is okay!! Looks like a great time with the fam
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the pics. I have never been to Disney. Misplacing a kidlet for 5 minutes in a place that busy would have me freaking. I love doing things with extended family.
ReplyDeleteawww glad to have you back!!! and im glad your grandpa is okay :)
ReplyDeleteloved the pictures looks like disney was a success!!!!
Your family is so FREAKING adorable! Love the mustache picture, btw... tre chic.
ReplyDeletesorry to hear about your grandpa :-( Looks like everyone had a wonderful time though. The pic of Presley in the boat is priceless...
ReplyDeletelooks so fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteSad though that I missed seeing you. =( One day, one day...
Welcome back Alicia. Your pics are so great. And you are the cutest Mommy ever.
ReplyDeleteSo jealous. I hate when people have fun without me! And why am I slightly attracted to you with that mustache?
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry about your grampa Alicia! Glad to hear he is doing better!! Glad you are back too ;) looks like you had a nice time!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad your grandpa is doing better!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a lot of fun! My 5 yr old twins have been begging to go to Disney. maybe next year!
welcome back! i looks like you had a wonderful time :)
ReplyDeleteIt's so easy being cheesy in the land of deezy! Woop woop!
ReplyDeleteOh i so wish i could've been there with you. D-land is my ultimate happy place. Looks like the clines had fun.
Forgive me. I want to comment on a butt-load of these pictures because they're amazing.
ReplyDelete1) I'm jealous of Mason's picture in the pumpkin. Is that weird? I want a picture in a pumpkin. Or with a pumpkin. Or on a pumpkin.
2)I LOVE MINNIE.
3)That is one patriotic husband with one patriotic burger. God bless America. And fried food.
4)Your brother is foxy. Is that weird? Sorry, it's true.
5) As always, I adore you and your 'stache. You rock it like no one can.
It's the best when you take the kids to Disney... they really enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteFirst things first. Brother.....prrrrrrrrr!!!!! Okay. I cannot waaaaaaiiiiitttt to take my lil one to Disneyworld! Or Land, whatever. It looks like you guys had a blast...so. Is the bro single? LOL. Sorry about those blinds...
ReplyDeleteDid I mention I love tattooed arms???? Oh, sorry. (So pathetic)
ReplyDelete