Monday, May 24, 2010

Beaver, beaver, beaver

Somehow...someway... I survived the field trip. Don't get me wrong, those little hooligans tried to break my spirit, but it didn't work. They were crazy if they thought a little motion sickness was gonna hold me down. I'm straight gangster...Note to self: never sit in the back of a crammed bus going down a windy road again. The kids had a blast at the Nature Center and I...well...I survived and have the pictures to prove it!!


{Leader of the brat pack...}


{The kids snuggling fur pelts....PETA would love this!!}


{Talk about a bear hug...get it?!...bear!!...yeah.}


{Our fearless leader foraging into the poison oak forest...that crap was EVERY WHERE}


{Knock knock...Whooooo's there?......HA!}


{Read the name tag fools...it's Mrs. Cline to you.}


The highlight of the trip, however, doesn't need a picture! It was while the kids were snuggling the fur pelts and a certain little boy...ahem...who shall not be named...held up a beaver fur pelt and loudly yelled "I LOVE .... (...well you fill in the blank, this is a family blog after all)"

PRICELESS! Made the entire field trip totally worth it.

Happy Monday!!

32 comments:

  1. Thats what HE said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, that little guy is starting early! The sad thing is, if my husband were in that same scenario he'd probably say the same thing for laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. After catching up on your last few posts I am 125% happier. (careful of the crocs; faux or otherwise...they are a static electricity hazard. trust me).

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do feel bad for the poor Beavers. They never had a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is AMAZING. Too bad you don't have it on video to taunt him with later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahahaha that is awesome!!! Love the owl joke!! You're a hoot.....*crickets.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahah! best post today! all week! month!

    i love this so much.

    ps - praying for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, that's too cute. How did you get the cutest kids in the world?

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha PRICELESS!!

    and dude - i was unaware you drove my dream car. straight gangsta indeed. you best believe my windows are going to be tinted limo asap. the tint i have now is way too light for my liking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE BEAVER!!! hahahahhaha!!!

    i want a bear hug! so cute! and glad you survived!

    ReplyDelete
  12. how funny! Sounds like something Tristan would say. He says "I love...." to anything. I love Walmart. I love mommy. I love Iyack (Isaac). I love hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. June seems to always be asking Ward if he has seen The Beaver... wonder why that is?

    ReplyDelete
  14. All that tall grass makes me think of one thing...Chiggers. Crazy ass Chiggers. Do you have those in your neck of the woods?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally made it worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. you crack me up, love your blog so glad i found it :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG..freaking hysterical. You will have to remind him of that when he's older!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, Mrs. Cline, I'm soooo glad you had fun. Hahahaha... I will have to tell you my most recent beaver story...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahah So glad you guys had fun. The pictures are awesome as always!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love reading your posts!!! and this made my day :D kids these days...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  21. At least you don't have to worry about don't ask, don't tell!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LMAO Hilarious!! And you know when hes 16 he'll be saying the same exact thing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cutest brat ever and cutest leader to go along! :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stopping from SITS! I can't believe he said that. Kids really don't censor their speech. It is all out there.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bill Cosby would've had a field day with that.

    Man, nature really IS everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello Mrs. Cline!

    I know lots of guys that love ******!

    ReplyDelete
  27. bwahahha!! lmao over here!!
    and love your badass mugshot!
    and jordan's comment...

    kinda miss you A LOT!!!
    i got skype at my dad though so if you ain't napping sometimes...email me and we'll hook up...

    mulch love.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  28. BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! love that kid!!! friggen hilarious!!!

    and i am with frenchie!! we need a skype date! stat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. At least he wasn't laughing at his joke. That time will come VERY soon.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I always enjoy taking field trips with my students…of course, after a long enough one, I am exhausted. But it's still fun...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...