Ladies and Gents, the winner of this year's May 2010 giveaway is....(the envelope please)
Surfer Wife!!!!
She's a pretty gangster lady so I'm thinking she'll get something hardcore like some unicorn corn holders and whatnot. If you don't know her, go on and check her out...she's pretty much amazing. So congrats to the winner winner chicken dinner and HAPPY MONDAY to the rest of you!
If you need me I'll be scouring all the local CVS pharmacy's in search of these....
If you need me I'll be scouring all the local CVS pharmacy's in search of these....












The giveaway black magic is still going strong in the SurferWife household. YES! I am beyond thankful, Cheese.
ReplyDeleteI will probably purchase something for both of us to use in our twitterwar.
Unbelieveable. And it does turn this day around. I have to go to a funeral in a few hours, so this is my one bright spot for the day.
congratulations to surferwife!!! totally jealous!
ReplyDeleteand cannot wait to hear this story about imitation crocs...what in the world is going on there?!?!
Congrats surferwife!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA surfer wife, love ittt.
ReplyDeleteAwesome.
ReplyDeleteBTW, there's a little something on my blog you might enjoy.
nicey on the winning surfer wife.
ReplyDeletecrocs? i need to know now!
I hope you'll wear something stunning up top to make up for the atrocities beneath your ankles!
ReplyDeleteou're such a tease...what's with the crocs??
ReplyDeleteI.LOATHE.CROCS.
ReplyDeletePlease tell me those hideous crocs are not for you. Or little miss either...please!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winner!
Dude! Crocs are unacceptable footwear when they are original, let alone knock offs! What are you thinking?
ReplyDeleteCongrats Surferwife... love ya work!
Yay for SurferWife. Even though I am way jealous!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to her! She's soooo lucky!
ReplyDeleteI need to know more about these knock off crocs! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats SurferWife.
ReplyDeleteI'm ticked because CVS is perfect for batteries, footpads and cheap stuffed animals.
Surferwife is one of my lady lovers and I wish her all good things, including giveaways and mozzarella sticks.
ReplyDelete