Today's the big day friends... We're loading up the bus and heading out because it's field trip day! That's right, it's the end of the year field trip for Mason's first grade class and things are about to get a whole lot crazier, because guess who gets to go?
Mmmhhhmm. You know it. I got the golden ticket fools!
Only 2 parents get the coveted seats on the bus
with the screaming herd of rabid hooligans, and yours truly is one of them.
Apparently I pissed someone off. I know. Lucky me, right? I get to be a chaperone. You know what that means, don't you? Someone actually TRUSTS me to watch these little whippersnappers. They must have read my blog and realized that I'm the Mother of the Year. 2010 Represent!
Note to self: pack extra Red Bull, zip ties, and duct tape.
{He's saving a seat on the bus for one lucky lady}Have an awesome weekend folks...
Wish me luck!
Good luck I'm thinking your going to need a CASE of redbull!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun with all of those monkeys on the bus!
ReplyDeleteyay enjoy it!in Malta we never go on trips with trhe kids
ReplyDeleteHave fun! I hope your head doesn't explode!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I don't know how you'd do it!
ReplyDeleteOh Mamacita you have fun with those little monsters! Enjoy your day with The Dude! Some much needed fun. Love you.
ReplyDeletehahaha no jealousy over here! Have a good one!
ReplyDeletethis can't possibly be the first time you've done this before...right? you seem like the mom everyone wants to have on their field trip :)
ReplyDeletehave fun! be safe! and good luck!!!
Lucky kids gettin to spend the day with you!!
ReplyDeleteand the dude is looking too cute in that pic!
Have a great weekend hot momma!
lols!!!! have fun with all the kiddos :)
ReplyDeleteOh how I can not wait for the days of field trips. :) Have fun trying not to strangle the little ones that are not yours. You may need a stiff drink by tonight.
ReplyDeleteYou are seriously crazy! =)
ReplyDeleteI know you will have tons of fun!
So where are you all going? Sounds super fun, I wish I was on a bus with screaming kids instead of sitting in a office. LOL
ReplyDeleteGood luck, have fun!
ReplyDeleteOMG he is so frickin' cute.
ReplyDeleteYou gangsta. Don't be skeered to pull yo gangsta rap out with those little ankle biters.
I hate field trips. I wish I could just send the parents with the kids. I'd be a happy field trip. Any time spent in a bus with screaming kids is too much for me to bear.
ReplyDeleteNice diorama!
ReplyDeleteI hope you made it back alive! And maybe had fun doing it!
ReplyDeleteOooh fun stuff! Take some pictures for a blog post :)
ReplyDeleteHope you guys had a great time!
ReplyDeleteoh man!!! i have a decent stock of zip ties...should have sent some your way!!! can't wait to hear allll about this!!! cause without daily gchats i am gonna have to be callin your cheesalicious bum!!! WOOPWOOP!!
ReplyDeletehilarious! hope you make it through, and that you have something extra relaxing planned for the aftermath . . .
ReplyDeleteHave fun with the little ankle biters!!
ReplyDeleteYa know, when I was doing the field trip thing, it always seemed rushed, loud and chaotic. But looking back now, I kinda miss those days. Hope you had fun!
ReplyDeleteDo other mother's WANT to go or are you really luck to go?
ReplyDeletewhen my husband went on his first field trip with our 7 year old. He was like "I feel so grown up!" Because a mortgage, job and three kids didn't make him feel that way. ;)
ReplyDelete