Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Boogie oogie oogie...

There's nothing better than a little entertainment with a good meal. And thanks to my faaaabulous offspring, every one at Joe's Crab Shack got a live show with their lunch!

There we were...in the middle of a nice meal...when all of a sudden the music starts blaring over the speakers. Boom boom chicka chicka wahhhh boom boom! The next thing I know, Boogie's tossed his fish n' chips on the ground and he starts convulsing....in rhythm...almost like he's dancing. First the shoulders...then the feet...then the jazz hands came out and I knew it was on like donkey kong!

There he was, in the middle of the restaurant, straight busting a move like his daddy he was on Soul Train, when out of the corner of my eye I see a little purple blur dropping it like its hot! Her milkshake was bringing the toddlers to the yard! Of course that little purple booger was non other that Little Miss Presley Rose with moves like *cough*cough*her mama*cough*cough* Shakira! And to my complete surprise Mason sat in his chair the ENTIRE time. Apparently now that he's in 2nd grade its not "cool" to dance in public, or so I'm told.

So I did what any good mother would do, sat back and let them boogie oogie oogie til they just couldn't boogie no more! And lucky for you guys I had my camera. The pictures not the best but you can still see them in all of their extreme cuteness!

Enjoy!!



{Boogie's in the black tee and Little Miss is in the purple top and shorts}

I'm off to go sign up Twinkle Toes and the Disco Queen up for dance lessons...

Happy Tuesday Amigos!!

33 comments:

  1. That is super cute. I love groovy babies! My kids are mini party animals too - never stop the music, i say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niiiice! Any kid who can drop it like hawt Snoop D-O-double-G style is a winner in my book. Hands on your knees mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest thing ever!

    ...stopping by from SITS...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that's freakin' adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable.

    And good Momma, catchin' it on camera :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute.. wish we could all keep that inhibition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol. you definitely need to vlog, alicia aka queso. you and the bambinos.

    (I did not just say that to use show off my spanish skills).

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha I'm dying! That is the cutest thing ever! Well you call him Boogie for a reason so he's living up to his name!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dance lessons are most def. in order. How funny and cute!!

    The little one in the pink was looking for the stage.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some flippin SWEET moves!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a good Mommy, busting out the video camera!!
    How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha! That just made my day! I love kids that dance. So glad you had the video. They will love/want to kill you for this one day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. BUAAAAHAAAHAHAAAAA!! That's awesome! Miss you sis, tell your kids I say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww how cute! I love how they were so involved they didn't even want to pay attention to their Mom filming :P Plus I really wanna work in this place just so I can do the dance every day :P

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally and completely fabulous! They are beyond precious!

    ReplyDelete
  17. freaking best post ever! I died laughing watching the vid!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. why am i not surprised that the two kids jamming out at joe's crab shack are the ones with names that mean it...boogie and presley (a la elvis presley). love love LURVE IT!!! next time i wanna get down with them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. They're not skeered! LOL Love it! You can tell their Momma taught them well; The most important part to shake when busting a move is the bootay!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable (Spanish pronounciation)! But you know what? I've got a 20-year-old and her friends who are boogie-ing down in the basement...I'm trying to wear them out. It never ends, correctamundo?

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG How stinking adorable are they!!!!!
    She's got the booty shake DOWN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Drop it like it's hot, drop, drop like it's hot! Ha! I love rap references. That was adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I FREEKIN' LOVE THIS! Our daughter is the same way! (most the time she doesn't even need music..) and then it's always, "COME ON MOMMY! COME ON! DANCE!" And then I gotta drop it like HHHHHOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like that little miss was shaking it like Beyonce while Boogie was clearly channeling MJ.

    P.S. How much do those waiters and waitresses hate their jobs, yet love your children?

    ReplyDelete
  25. That definitely falls under Best Ever!! So freakin cute!

    I went for my 23rd and they had me stand on cheer yelling "It's my birthday and I've got crabs." Guessing they don't use that for the lunch crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  26. That is too cute! Get down with your bad self boogie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...