Monday, February 28, 2011

5 years....

I can't believe it's already been 5 years....and I haven't started drinking yet. I kid. I joke. Kind of.

I still have to pinch myself to make sure its not a dream, but lucky for me its not. He's real. Our love is real. And its stronger than ever. I'm so romantic....feel free to dry heave from all my lovesick mumbo jumbo.

I can't even begin to express what the last 5 years have been like with him at my side. Amazing doesn't even begin to cover it! So I'll try and express what I feel through this interpretive dance I recorded....HA! Yeah right.

You'll just have to take my word for it just how wonderful he is and just how perfect life has been since he's been here to share it with...


{5 years down...an eternity to go...}


Well, I'd better go shave my legs now. He deserves that much after 5 years of marriage!!

Happy Anniversary Mr.Cline.....I love you...

20 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LOVELY LADY!!
    And go you on shaving BOTH legs today :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! We have seven years next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and sappy. I'll take it...happy anny you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary to the both of you!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet. :) Happy anniversary to you! I hope you celebrate in style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, happy anniversary! *wink, wink*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary!! =) I'm happy that you both are so happy! What a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is sooooo great! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I'm so happy for you! Great picture of your rings, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary girl!
    Beautiful rings!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww...that is so sweet. Happy Anniversary and cheers to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your happiness makes me smile. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy anniversary! 5 years is definitely something to celebrate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i laughed so hard at that last line- congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on five years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww.... Happy Anniversary!! High Five on Five Years!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...