I'm so happy to say that my lady, we shall call her Miss E, delivered at noon a beautiful and healthy baby guuuurl. I'll reveal photos and info and that fun stuff another day, I want mama to get first dibs at that! But man....she's going to be one gooooorgeous little girl...I'm gonna have to lock up my boys in a few years!
And my other lady, Miss B, is STILL laboring!!! Over 24 hours!! UGGHHHHHH shoot me in the face. AND she's already over a WEEK overdue. That dear woman.....she deserves an award. Or at least an ice cold Red Bull and a back rub. But Miss B is the epitome of patience, truly she is. Her story isn't mine to tell, but this baby has been a long time in the making....8 years or so....so I guess another day isn't too long to wait...right?
Who the freak am I kidding???? YES IT IS!!! Buuuuuut at least the hospital cafeteria has some awesome food. Blech. I'm trying to find a bright side to this....ohhhh here's one....just think of how cute baby Ryder will be when he's spitting up on these.....
Bright side. Found it! But for real, I'm so stoked to go snuggle on some sweet babies and give them back when I'm done!! HA! Lucky for me they both live down the street so I can get my baby fix anytime....because apparently Little Miss Presley has decided that she wants to grow up.
Sigh.
I can't talk about it. It's really a sore subject right now. I've tried to talk reason into her, but she won't listen. And to make things worse, she's decided that she wants to....TALK! That's right, Presley knows her first word. She's been copying sounds for quite some time, but this is her first WORD. When she says it she knows EXACTLY who she wants. And it's NOT Mom. It's not even Dad! Nope. It's Duke. Who's Duke, you're asking? Ahem. He's my mother's DOG. Mmmmhmm. Her mangy mutt. So here she is ladies and gents...Little Miss Presley saying her first word.. *tear*
PS- after the whole pill fiasco with Mason we decided to go back to his old medicine...yeah...nice. I'm glad we scarred our son for life all for NOTHING!












how DARE you ahve me thinking about babies again!!! my ovaries are too old now!
ReplyDeleteShe's almost as pretty as her mother...that's all I'm sayin...
ReplyDeleteAwww omg I would be so jealous of that dog! You are too funny lady!! I love your blog!
ReplyDeletelisten here HUSBAND...you stop trying to flatter your way into my pantaloons! HAHAAAA!!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHA...okay i am snoopersnooperson and your convo with "ur husband" is HIGHLARIOUS!!! love it!!
ReplyDeleteand awwww...she is so so precious!!! DUUUUKE...DUUUUUUKKKKEE!!! i love it!!!! okay but that's enough now ms.presley...you're gonna break your mama's heart if you say anymore...
awww presley said her first word!!! i love it. can't wait to go home and stalk the hell out of this video (not allowed to at work). and LADY PLEASE read your emai. i need details about you p-town visit. you do realize that is like the next town over. we'll be like under 10 miles apart. SO CLOSE!
ReplyDeleteWatching this makes my uterus hurt. Seriously kicking the baby fever into high gear but I promised the boy that I would do my best not to get knocked up before the wedding.
ReplyDeletethat is just adorable! presley is way.to.cute!!
ReplyDeletei hope momma comes outta her precious little mouth next ;)
and i just love that your hubby comments on here! you two are so funny!
Duke...that is funny!!
ReplyDeleteshe is just so darn cute, too! And yoga pants? yeah, I bet you are back to your pre-baby weight even with all those kids!
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke. So friggin adorable! I'm sad that the new pill injector 3000 wont be used to its fullest potential! Le sigh.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend my ghetto queen!
I may or may not have gone "DAWWWWWWWWWW" really loudly at work. hmm.
ReplyDeleteA red bull?? She deserves a CASE of wine!! Man...I'm glad those days are behind me! Now it's just whine whine oh and wine!
ReplyDeleteYummmm. I love me some baby love! I had SO much snuggle time this weekend with the Trips.
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie pie! awwwww
ReplyDeletei totally know what your friend is going through. I was in labor for 23 hours after being a week overdue. And then I ended up with the grand ol' c-section. Ugh ugh Ugh. Hope her babe pops out soon!
happy friday!
So cute. I don't even remember my sons first words let aloine have it on video. I'm sucha bad mommy. I was young and in denial though.
ReplyDeleteSo cuuuuute!!!! I may or may not have just showed this to your bro. WHAT?
ReplyDeleteOH and LADY. Listen to me and listen good...you see allllll that crazy on my blog and everyone's comments all the time? You are in the middle of that crazy. Just sayin. Without you, it would be zzzzzzz....
And you don't need makeup. Just sayin.
awwwww makes me want 20 more babies...or not. And what a sweet comment your hubs made!
ReplyDeleteOkay seriously that is some cute shiz right there! And you and the hub are pretty funny as well.
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute for words!
ReplyDeleteYour little Duke sayer is a sweetheart! Yay for other women laboring and reproducing cute babies!
ReplyDeleteoooohhhhh that is cuttttttteeee
ReplyDeleteI wish that I had the girlie bits to have another baby but alas, they are no longer with us. I need some of my girlfriends to get making babies!!
She is precious!
ReplyDeleteSucks for them and kiss your life goodbye! I LOVE IT!
ReplyDeletePresley is dangerously cute. I mean, he pics are cute enough but that little voice is too much!
I've got two questions on my blog right now that I would love to hear from you on...
Presley is such a cute little nipper. It's fun to see her in action! Next thing you know she'll be begging to get her nose pierced and get a tattoo.
ReplyDeleteXO
Leigh
She is just A-dor-able! You know if you put tape acorss her mouth she won't ever talk...I'm just sayin' Hey don't judge it's better than pulling her legs out from underneath her so she won't crawl! HA!
ReplyDeleteAw, make me cry...its not fair that my niece is growing up and I havent even met her yet. So not fair. =( STAY A BABY DAMNIT. I wish we were stationed there. Sheesh. I bet your Mom got a kick out of it even if you didnt!! Tre Had me watching A BABY STORY this morning "Just in case"... I have another baby. Just one more cause 2 isnt enough he says I need 3. Whatever dude! make up your mind kid! Miss you and love you guys!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww, you daughter is so so so CUTE!!!!! :o)
ReplyDeleteso so cute!
ReplyDeleteAwww... how cute! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck to your laboring friend.
ReplyDeleteAnd figure a dog would be her first word. lol..
My youngest daughters first word was "mine"...and 15 years later it is still her favorite. sigh
xx
She is such a little cutie! :)
ReplyDelete24 hours of labor. YIKES! I got lucky and missed THAT boat with both ruggers. Ruggers #1 is adopted and rugger #2 was four weeks early and joined the party via emergency c-section.
ReplyDeleteAnd I don't feel a bit cheated. :)
Baby Presley. Those eyes! What a hunny bunny!
Congrats to the girlies!
ReplyDeletePresley is DARLING!!!!!!!!
WHAT?!?! Whose idea was it to switch back?
Congrats to your friends! OMG Presley is so adorable, I'm just praying that Toot's first word isn't "hell". I've been saying that a lot lately. lol
ReplyDeleteYour daughter is adorable!! And perhaps not your first choice for her first word... but she couldn't be any cuter saying it!!
ReplyDeleteAww, I'll bet Duke is so honored! And maybe she'll do you proud and become a vet... or even better, the mascot for a local sports team! That would be awesome.
ReplyDeleteShe is a gorgeous little girl! And I love you blog, always has me laughin', gurrrl.
ReplyDeleteyou crack me up and i wish i could write like you!
ReplyDeleteOMG she's so cuteeee!
ReplyDeleteYeah, that's why I stayed in the hospital for 5 days with the delivery of each of my kids. Gotta love that cafeteria food...NOT.
ReplyDeleteTHAT is absolutely adorable!!! i can't wait for my son to say his first word.
ReplyDeleteSorry you are gluten, seafood and dairy intolerant! I can eat seafood, but I can't eat gluten and I am lactose intolerant. So, I don't drink milk or eat much dairy. Although, I love ice cream even though it makes me sick sometimes!
And, i have not read Suite Francais. I will have to get it! I love suggestions from others! Thanks for that!
Duuuuuuke, that is awesome!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome that 2 friends went in labor on the same day! Boo to the 24 hours though. Ugh.
you're right about the diapers. That is the number of diapers used on average, not the cost. Hey, I NEVER said I wasn't a dingbat at times...does $2300 for three years sound better? $66/ month for 36 months? DUH...I'll have to change that.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness.....
ReplyDeleteLittle Miss Presley is so adorable.....and I love the bow too.
Hope you all are having a beautiful weekend
Ohmygosh! I wouldn't have another kid right now for anything!!!! I'm so over the baby thing, lol!
ReplyDeleteBut best of luck to your friends!!! I hope they don't like sleeping all that much!
i love the little video of presley. i really need to come see your kids!
ReplyDeleteShe's too precious. I envy anyone with babies in their lives!
ReplyDeleteThey have the cutest monogrammed burp cloths at Moonbeambaby.com
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your friends on their new babies and Presley is adoooooorable!
ReplyDeleteHow cute!!! Congrats to your friends. Something's in the water...
ReplyDeleteMy neighbor is going to have a baby this week too!! I am very excited.
ReplyDeleteI flippin love you! You always crack me up!
ReplyDeleteLeigh