Friday, September 18, 2009

Presley, you're in command now....




Dear Presley,

I only have a minute to write this before I leave, but I wanted to leave you with some survival tips words of wisdom before I left. Now try not to worry, I'll be back tomorrow night, but it's going to be a looooooong 24 hours fun for Daddy and I'm gonna need you to help him out.

Since Daddy's going to have the 3 of you kids all by himself (BWAAAhhhhaaahhhaa!! *gasp* HAAA!) you're going to have to take on some new responsibilities. I need you to make sure Daddy changes your diaper so make sure you scream EXTRA loud to let him know....Daddy's a little hard of hearing, ya know, so reeeeally wail for him. And do me a favor and have him send me a picture of you kids on my cell phone every 30 minutes so I can make sure you're alive just in case I'm missing your cute faces.

Make sure that Daddy's staying on top of his chores while I'm gone. So if you see him sitting on the couch relaxing have Mason and Boogie make a giant mess for him to clean up let him have a few minutes to himself. It's good for him, trust me.

Don't forget to have Daddy feed you dinner, and remind him that fruit puffs don't count. If he gives you those throw them all over the floor ask him for a jar of food instead.

And tonight when Daddy puts you to bed make sure you scream for at least a half hour go right to bed like a good girl.

Be good baby girl and keep those boys in line....you're the woman of the house now! Tell Daddy if he has any questions to call his mom give me a call. I love you all and I'll miss you more than you'll ever understand....I'll see you tomorrow night...

Love,
Mommy

pee esss...have Daddy send me a picture of you kids holding the morning newspaper so I know you made it through the night....kisses and hugs to all my babies....

{my baby girl's growing up...}

47 comments:

  1. Just go Alicia...just go. I'm sure they will find a way to survive on food scraps left over from all the Big Carl's I'm planning to consume while "big brother" is away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute letter!! I'm sure they will make it through the weekend... but I will be interested in stories on Monday!! And I think I've said this before... but your daughter is crazy cute. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, is that child wearing tiny leg warmers? Sweet Jebus, I hope so.

    I'm sure she'll take extra good care of the house while you're away. And if your husband fouls something up, I have no doubt that she'll let him know. Extra loud.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This letter is funny.

    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bwaahaa! the husband with 3 kids. alone. it sounds like a movie. 1 dad. 3 kids. will he make it? tune in next week on "chaotic and messy days of our lives"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy yourself. Presley looks like she can run the show.

    XO
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're doing better than me. other than to birth Isaac, I have yet to leave overnight w/o the kids. but Monday will be my firsy overnight alone w/ them - eek!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the little lady can handle it...lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the giggles then at the end of the longest Friday of my life. Ahh bottle of wine here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww presley is so cute!!! hope to see you soon! woopty woop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gosh, hope he survives!

    ReplyDelete
  12. At least you have a woman to leave behind to take care of the boys (she is so cute) :) My son and husband are two partners in crime when I am away (which unfortunately is a rare occasion)! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whenever my husband watches my son for an entire day, he ALWAYS forgets to feed him one meal, usually lunch. I don't know how you can forget to feed a child, but it happens more often than not.

    This letter was a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOOT WOOT! Enjoy your kid-free time!

    Love the Baby Legs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahahaha

    SHe looks so cute in those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahahaha, loved the letter!!
    your little princess could not be any cuter!!! her mommy sure dresses her in the cutest little outfits! love those lil baby legs ;)
    hope you are off to do something FUN hot momma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good letter, she's also adorable. I love the baby legs in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute note! I bet your hubby and kids survive, your house, maybe not!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Girl, You just made me cry and laugh at the same time. What a sweet letter-I'm sure she'll be a good girl just like her mama.

    Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have a Blast...I hope the kids and the dogs give the hubs hell...just because!
    Oh yeah...I put another award up for you, check it when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  21. HEHEHEHEHEEE! So funny. Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  22. If I'm in a bad mood I know where i have to head LOLOL....enjoy your day/night away :) and I am sure your man can handle them!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hhahah! such a funny post!thanks for that morning laugh!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the idea of the photo with the newspaper!

    ReplyDelete
  25. She'll rise to the occasion - woman of the house indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  26. HAHA...this letter is fantastic. I hope the 24 hours goes well. The first time I left baby with Daddy, he drove immediately to grandma's house.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I hope that you have a fabulous time away. And you know, kids always behave great for Daddy. (sucks)

    ReplyDelete
  28. AAHAHAHAHAAA! Now that is one awesome letter! Full of fun, useful tips for a girl in charge of boys! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh Presley is adorable. And she looks very capable, I am sure she will take care of business, and that she would make sure that Daddy survives the 24 hours!

    LMAO!!! I love that letter.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Let the hubby handle it and you enjoy yourself. Presley is adorable by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Go have fun Mama!
    But be sure and steel yourself for the pure destruction of your house when you arrive home. When I am gone, NOTHING gets picked up, wiped up, or thrown away.
    It looks like wolves live there.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awww, that is SO cute! Give em hell, Presley! Wait, be nice, baby girl! : )

    ReplyDelete
  33. those leg warmers are so cute!
    Love the note to baby, you should save it and let her read it on her sweet 16 or something
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a little angel...and I LOVE the bare little piggies in the last Superior Snap!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Presley is the most cutest lil girl like ever...like her momma!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Enjoy your time away from all your kids, husband included!

    I'm sure little Presely can run the show and keep all those boys in line!

    ReplyDelete
  37. What's the verdict? Are they still alive?! I'm thinking of you Miss Presley!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I hope you enjoyed yourself and I am sure it went well. Fruit puffs don't count! LOL

    BTW, I am so LOVING your blog, just grabbed your button for my linky love. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Presley looks very mature in that photo with her legs crossed; I'd say she's up for the tasks!

    ReplyDelete
  40. OMG! She is so flippen adorable...being around all these little girls this weekend and seeing her beautiful face-I am totes gonna steal a baby girl. That's normal, right?

    OH LADY! YAY for blog friends turned real friends this weekend...although we're all already real friends...so whateves, but YAY anyways!!! :) Love you!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  41. How sweet...scares me sometimes to leave my little ones with Dr. Hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great idea to have him hold the morning paper!! Excellent. My husband lost my oldest when i went out of town this summer. I told him to find him within the hour or.... I would call the cops. He was able to cough him up for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...