TGI-FRIGGIN-F.
This week has been insane. Never ending 100% pure insanity. You name if, we've done it this week. Just to name a few...
* Soccer party? Check!
* Early birthday party for Mason (holy crap my baby is almost 6! wtf?!) Check!
* Jury duty? Check!
* Hanging out with Aunt Flo? Check!
* Dropped kicking my children like footballs because they were driving me NUTS??!!
Sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln does it ever end!?
And as if this week hasn't been hellish enough, my IBS has reared its ugly head and man, it has come back was a vengeance! I've come to find out that vengeance smells like spoiled lunch meat and makes your eyes water. Weird. But I'm getting off topic here...
My delicious piece of man-meat I refer to as my husband really brought his A-game this week. I mean this guy knows how to treat a lady....forget flowers and chocolates (wait...chocolates are ok, forget I said that)...screw diamonds and jewelery. I'm all about the finer things in life and Jordan knows it! Let me tell you he knew EXACTLY what I needed this week. Imagine my joy when he had his brother deliver this to our door....
Did the Heaven's just part?! What is this glorious manna I see before me?!
A MOUNTAIN of heaven's nectar....that's what it is....
A MOUNTAIN of heaven's nectar....that's what it is....

{Oh sweet fountain of youth, how I love thee...}
Mmmmm
Mmmmm
So come on Friday...show me what you've got. Because I'm saddled up and coming out guns a blazin'!! Thank goodness for liquid crack! Have an awesome weekend folks! I'll be here twitching in the corner if you need me...











Sweet Mother of Abraham Lincoln! Could I be first here today? You keep the oddest hours, chica...
ReplyDeleteHow did you get that much R Bull?? It gives me wings. Quick story, I stopped drinking coffee like 6 weeks ago, just because, and I switched to green tea (once a night)...because I cut down of caffeine a Red Bull literally kicks my ass into Mach 1 speed...I love it :)
ReplyDeleteArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, drooling Homer Simpson style. Have not had a sugar free Red Bull since I got knocked up......mmmm, my version of speed.
ReplyDeleteNow that is a crazy amount of red bull, could of done with just one in my lecture this moring. Zzzz
ReplyDeleteSE x
i'm starting to think i should stop buying them one by one at the corner shop...but at the grocery store by pack...which means i'm getting hooked. i know it sounds a bit...dodgy when i say that...but man...am i addicted to the buzz it gives me...
ReplyDeletetough week! i imagine you like a cute wee speedy gonzales!
LOve ya!xxx
That should keep you going for weeks.
ReplyDeleteI can't do red bull, tastes and smells like motor oil to me.
ReplyDeleteBut enjoy xx
lol you seriously make me laugh every day! Have a good weekend
ReplyDeletelooks a bit like my Diet Pepsi stash...I am such an addict, I will see you in the corner.
ReplyDeletelol enjoy it girl...me ? some wine and music is enough
ReplyDeleteDon't drink that all today! Unless you want to fly yourself over here to Utah for a visit!
ReplyDeleteMy kid was just asking to be drop kicked this week too...or maybe Aunt Flo has been a bad influence on us. Either way, it's good that we both resisted the urge. They're so cute when they sleep.
ReplyDeleteWhoa....now that's a serious addiction. Don't go drinking that all at once or you won't even remember your week.
ReplyDeleteWell, with your schedule that oughtta get you through the weekend. Then what?
ReplyDeleteAnd Jordan, what a romantic! :P
Just inject it!
ReplyDeleteSwwet baby jesus, that is alot of Red Bull!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a whole lotta seriousness! I can't WAIT for your weekend posts after your intravenous drip has been put in.
ReplyDeleteUgh I actually hate Red Bull, I don't even like the smell of it. One time Kristian left one in my car and the next day the smell almost made me vomit. Regardless I'm glad you got what you needed, your man-meat is the best!
ReplyDeletelols!!!! i don't know what i'd do without you you're too funny :D
ReplyDeleteI've actually never had Red Bull. How long will that mountain there last you...just the weekend? :)
ReplyDeleteDude. You could fly to Europe and back with those wings! LOL!
ReplyDeleteSorry your IBS is acting up. STUPID IBS! I hate you. Wear a stache and make my Alicia feel better.
I love you to pieces!!!!
FUCK YEA DUDE! you best share that shiznit. i'm all for my liquid meth. just scored two, not one, TWO FULL THROTTLES and you know i will pound those like a frat guy. WHAT!!!
ReplyDeleteso bummed that i won't be up this weekend but next weekend...IT'S ON!!! i can't wait to see you. but uh, make sure to leave that IBS and pesky aunt flo behind ;)
LOVE TO LOVE YOU!
Hells yeah! (It's those little sweet things that count.)
ReplyDeleteAnd sorry about the IBS.
I am sooooo there with ya... And Naomi decided that she needed the chicken pox too! I'm gonna lose my mind, and your blog was the sweet mother of pearl laugh my fried brain was craving. Bless your sweet soul Alicia! :D
ReplyDeletexoxo
awe, your hubby rocks.
ReplyDeletehope your weekend is better than you're week has been!
Have a fantastic weekend Alicia!! Happy almost bday to your {not so} little one ;)
ReplyDeleteMy heart skipped a beat when I saw the Tower of Bull in my blogger page. What a catch, Alicia! Who needs diamonds from a man when he can bring you crack-a-lack-in-a-can! I love that stuff. Mmmm. I'll be shaking/fiending for my next fix here at my desk now. Yum.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a delightful week! I hope the jury duty is at least juicy!
ReplyDeleteWow that is a lot, lot... Have a fantastic weekend!! :D
ReplyDeleteSweet mother of Abraham Lincoln... definitely going to be my new phrase... Bwahahahahahahaha!
ReplyDeleteSo... with a week like you've had, it certainly couldn't get crazier next week... right? And I am so happy your hubs had that mountain of goodness delivered for you... lucky girl!
Best text ever!! Jordan is amazing...talk about knowing the way to your HEART! I know some men who could take some lessons from him!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a good weekend lady and that Aunt Flo that whore goes AWAY!!!!!! LOVE YOUU!!
So, confession here. I've never had Red Bull. Does it taste good?
ReplyDeleteyou sure do have one awesome man there!
ReplyDeleteyou should write a book. I hate Red Bull, though. I think it tastes like rotten pixie sticks. :S ick
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet hubs you have. he def knows how to make you swoon!
ReplyDeleteaunt flo is a hag. she is coming to visit me this weekend while i have the flu. sucky right? i know.
hope your weekend rocks! much love!!
your titles always crack me up! sorry this week has been so tough!! hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteHun stop by on my blog and you will read about my week! Thank GOD is ending!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're funny!
Holy mole poop...that's a lot! Sooo..I'm probably one of the only people on the planet that hasn't actually tried that yet!
ReplyDeleteId have the same reaction if it were cases of Malibu...just sayin
ReplyDeleteoh I need one -- packing for vacation and I was thinking of napping. procrastinate much?
ReplyDeleteWOWWW and I thought I was addicted.. LOL
ReplyDeletehahah! that is one thoughtful husband!!!
ReplyDeletei hope things settle down and that you feel better soon! hang in there. may the weekend be relaxing and fun for you (and for me too). :)
Jury duty?!? That sh*t is B-A-N-A-N-A-S.
ReplyDeleteTotally rockin the PMS this week too!!! what what???
ReplyDeleteIBS??? Girl, it could totally have something to do with those Red Bulls!!! Every time I drink one, it cleans out my colon.
=)
But, I do love that you talk about poop so openly. Makes me feel like we're sisters separated at birth.
Pass some of that onto me? It's been a crazy week.
ReplyDeleteHey! I'm sorry about your IBS. I was told by doctor's for years that I had IBS. Finally, I was tired of feeling like crap all the time (this had been going on for years), I requested a celiac panel done. And lo and behold, I have celiac disease. Not just IBS. The symptoms are so similar! Since I cut out gluten, I feel fine all the time! No more stomach cramps and rushing to the bathroom! Have you been checked for celiac disease or a gluten intolerance?
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend tweeking out on those Red Bulls!
ahhh liquid crack I need you about now...
ReplyDeleteJury duty? We don't have those in my lovely country,... but would have loved to do those. I am a country freak,.. can spend hours and hours in a courtroom.
ReplyDeleteI am with Vodka Logic on Red Bull, I don't like the taste and smell... Makes me think of blood. Me no vampire. No.
Hey chicka! You have an award waiting for you over at my blog! :)
ReplyDeleteit's amazing that aunt flow made it all the way from my house to yours so fast! That red bull mountain kills me.
ReplyDeleteps I'm a new follower! heart you.
Sorry you had such a rough week! Jordan does know how to BRING IT!
ReplyDeleteHoly redbull! Glad to see that your kids survived the week. :P Hope you guys have an awesome soccer party. Bummer about the jury duty.
ReplyDeletethat is quite the stash you have!!! ;)
ReplyDeletehope you are enjoying the weekend!!
This stuff sure came in handy in Vegas. You know, when I didn't sleep for three days straight b/c I was hanging out with the likes of you and Mr. Timberlake?! Remember that? 'Cause I don't!
ReplyDeleteHope this week is better for you and you're enjoying the energy burst from that incredible amount of Red Bull!
ReplyDeleteUgh, what a crazy week, but at least you have the Red Bull to get you through this week! Hope it's a better one. Maybe the little award I gave you over on my blog will help start the week right? :-)
ReplyDeleteI got knocked up......mmmm, my version of speed. Work from home India
ReplyDeleteThis explains A LOT. I'm off to get me some of that. If you've read my three backwards consecutive comments on your last 3 posts, you understand.
ReplyDeleteAs if you can keep that straight with 150 other comments...but your special that way, so I know you can. I luvs ya.
that is a really awesome amount of red bull. i would be so happy with that! tell your bil to head over my way!!
ReplyDelete