{Mason huffing candy in the corner...holy sugar high batman}
{Jordan dressed up as my love slave....meow}
{Mason's throwing out the vibe...settle down ladies, he's only 5}
{The ladies of the night...aren't my besties hot?}
{What's a holiday without a coordinating bow?!Thanks to Miss Madison's Mommy for sending us this amazing headband!}
It was an AMAZING weekend overall...you're just gonna have to take my word for it. HAA! Hope you all had an amazing weekend!! And thanks to all those who participated in 'Did I ever tell you'....I've got some freaky friends!! BWAHAHA! And man, I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who drank pickle juice.....nasties.
















aawwww...i love the last one!!! SUCH A DOLL!!! and um.yeah lady we are going to have to watch our wee ones around each other b/c meghan and penny will be throwin out the heart eyes left and right!!! CUTIEPATOOTIES!!!!
ReplyDeleteglad you were able to salvage a couple...at least we can say we tried!! ahaha...i think mine are too sad to even post....
love you!!!
i'm DYING over the mason in the middle shot. what a HAM!!! he's a lady killer already, yo! and of course that last one...SWOON! love your little ladybug...
ReplyDeleteand speaking of...is that mama rockin the heels and ladybug suit. daaaaamn dizzle!!! you are HOT woman! work it mama!
love your family...seriously want them for my own. but only for a minute ;)
omg you were a ladybug too? how cute!
ReplyDeleteseriously...I have a very hard time believing that you popped out even one child. Shouldn't you be fat? lol
Adorable! I love that you dressed up like the little one.
ReplyDeleteThose ladybug costumes are rockin' woman! The little one and you, too cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd the boys are cute too!
those were some fabulous costumes. You totally rocked as a lady bug!
ReplyDeleteso stinkin cute! All your kids looked so adorable, and have I told you lately how beautiful your daughter is????? SO CUTE! You were one H.O.T. ladybug too! ;) Have a fabulous day!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove all the pics and mama your one sexy bug, with your oh so Sassy Heels...your FABULOUS!!!!
ReplyDeleteSmooches,
Sassy Chica
You guys do make so flippin adorable kids!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! give that little sweet superb awesome bug-face to me.. please :)
ReplyDeletelove all the pics honestly!! great shots!!
fell for the leggings and the headband btw!!
love.
Aren't you the cutest lil lady bug ever????
ReplyDeleteIt's so so official....besides us of course, you have the cutest family.
two weeks to go!!!
Holy cow! Everyone is so cute.... besties included ;-)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a terrific time. You weren't the only one who had camera issues. I forgot to buy batteries and had to ration what I had left before it died.
so cute...everyone! so happy to know i am not the only woman who matched a halloween costume to her daughter's! we were pretty witches here...right down to the coordinating black and white striped tights!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great bunch of pics! Y'all look great!!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from SITS roll call.
SO cute! Love the dog outfit.
ReplyDeleteLove it! Especially love Mason's attitude... awesome!
ReplyDeleteyou and your family are so adorable!!! gah!!! love these shots! and your little heartbreaker is going to be a handful someday!!!!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHH!!! They're all so freakin' adorable, Alicia! You too, of course!
ReplyDeleteYou are just the cutest ever! I love your blog, you're so witty, funny, clever. Is that stalker-ish? oh well.
ReplyDeleteawwww...you all looked fantastic. And your man meat's costume is a bit hotter than my man's costume. Just sayin' ;-)
ReplyDeletelet's get real.. those are the cutest kids basically to ever walk the planet. your baby girl is to DIIIEE for. you lucky woman you!!
ReplyDeleteand yes your besties are hot mommas! gotta love sister friends.
I love your matching bug costumes!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!
Love the bug costumes. So cute.
ReplyDeletePickle juice?
So cute. I loveeee it!!
ReplyDeleteYou're right you do make beautiful babies!
ReplyDeleteMy old boss nicknamed me Ladybug, I need to buy your costume!
darling sugar momma!
ReplyDeletei just voted you the most beautiful family ever, ok? yup! that is right. election was held and you won.
kisses!
i love that you and your little bug are dressed up the same!! way too cute!! seriously!
ReplyDeleteyou little men are looking very handsome as well ;)
glad ya'll had such a great halloween!!
You and your familia are the cutest things evah! Miss you m'lady. Need to catch up soon. I feel outta da loop.
ReplyDeleteFUN! I love that you all dressed up! Did you seriously trick-or-treat in those heels? Wow.
ReplyDeleteSeriously if you keep posting pictures of Presley your blog will explode from cuteness overload!!!!!! Well, all the kids are cute but that last pic is totally a scene-stealer!!!
ReplyDeleteyour family is too cute!! love all the costumes! they look GREAT
ReplyDeleteI really wanted to see the dog testes! Darnit!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute, as usual. I hope Sean and I make unattractive babies, because if our kids are as cute as YOUR kids, I won't want to stop....well, I probably will but still!
Did you trick or treat in those shoes? Because, damn, girl!
ReplyDeleteCute stuff!
Your Halloween pictures are adorable! Looks like you had a great time. :)
ReplyDeleteOh...and I may or may not have over-fed your hamster. *points below the comment box* So, if he gets really fat...sorry. ;)
They are toooooooooooooooooo cute! :) You do make some beautiful babies!
ReplyDeleteI freaking love the matching ladybug costumes.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so cute! Matching ladybug costumes are so freakin' cute! : )
ReplyDeleteLove the black box you got goin' on the dog. Haha!
That picture of you and your daughter in the mirror....FAB!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Those little darlings are..well, darling! Such cutie pies. And after our little guy went to bed, hubby and I were the ones huffing candy, he he! Happy Halloween!
ReplyDeleteYou guys look great! You do make beautiful babies :) I love your matching ladybug costumes....too cute.
ReplyDeleteAwwww, such cute photos! The last one of your baby girl is so darling! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI totally love that you dressed up also! Everyone is adorable!
ReplyDeleteAll the pictures are sooo good. What a cute family and friends.
ReplyDeleteThose are such cute pictures! Was your son Jengo Fett or Boba Fett? I have no idea how to spell those names. My son was Yoda this year. Star Wars is my and my husband's favorite movie, so I imagine our son will be something Star Wars related every year. One year, my husband was Princess Leia! Now that is a funny picture!
ReplyDeleteSOO CUTE! I LOVE yours and the kiddos costumes - and the one of your husband "posing" for you is too funny! You guys are SO adorable! :o) xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteOMG! I am late to the blog but not late to the party...or something..actually, party in a few weeks woop woop!!! OMG MASON is a lady slayer! hahahahaaa!!! AND of course you know I love the ladybugs...I want them both!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you so sososososososososossoo MUCH and I am strappin my boots on! DUDE you KILLED me today, freaking hilarity!!
Too cute! I love the costumes.
ReplyDeleteAwww they all look so adorable in their costumes! That little bug!! Sooooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteOk...those are a group of cute kiddos! I love that headband!!!!! I must have one or 10 for my nieces!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww Presley looks awesome in her bow!! Looks like ya'll had a smokin' Halloween! Your family is toooooo cute.
ReplyDeletewhat a cutey patutey family you have!
ReplyDeleteSeriously... I do not know a more genetically blessed family than yours. I am quite shocked the government has not contacted you and the hubs yet and asked you to mass produce a litter of uber-hot babies!!!
ReplyDeleteYou and Presley made the most adorable bugs... ever. And your boys are lookers for sure!! Watch out little girls of the neighborhood... !!!
Glad you had such an awesome Halloween!!!
omg such cuties!! LOL MY son had the exact same spiderman costume ;)
ReplyDeleteMama and baby bugs??? LOVE IT. You all look so amazing!!
ReplyDeletetry pickle juice with rye!
ReplyDeleteYour little bug is TOO CUTE!!! Can i eat her up?!
ReplyDeleteso lovely! the bug's costume and the dog's picture are adorable :)
ReplyDeletehave a sweet day!
justyna
Great pictures and costumes!
ReplyDeleteYou have such a beautiful little family!
P.S. Yes, I'm still planning on coming out to visit, probably in January!