no no no NO!!!! she cannot be that adorable! not allowed!! she is too darn cute for her own good! she gives me the worst kinds of baby fever!!! love it!
and the pout?!? perfection....just like your sunglasses...seriously coveting those lady!!
OMG, my uterus hurts. Like seriously. Either this means I'm having a girl, or I am having a boy that will soon to be your daughters future husband. Either way, loves loves loves.
OMGosh! Pres and Girlie would have SOOO much fun together. I guarantee they'd be all into sharing purses and sunglasses and bracelets....Oh how my girlie loves her accessories! She is such a doll baby!
BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! my favorite little miss EVER!!! oh presley...she is BEAUTIFUL! that girl will be breaking hearts in no time. if she hasn't already.
love her panda strut. i was DYING!!! so stinkin cute and adorable and i just love her!
Mmmm I see a future love match between your 15 month old princess and my 18 month old little man. She's adorable. Gah!!! Little girls are so cute..and your Little Miss takes the cake!!!
yeah yeah...she's cute and this and that...blah blah BLAH. she's wearing freakin sandals!!!! it's MARch! stop showing off, Mrs "oh i had to put a cardi on today it was a bit chilly"! K? wow! what just happened there? don't worry. it's just office girl rage outburst! i love you wee rat...
Baby girls are the bomb! I want to freeze time because this age is sooooooooooooooooo freaking cute, most days I just want to eat Madison's sweet little face off!
you forgot her eyebrows! PERFECT! they will no doubt need shaping when she gets a bit older. did I ever tell you that my Mom NEVER took me to get my brows shaped before I started to tweeze? PLEASE, take her! Mine are almost gone and there is NOTHING I can do...they just don't grown back anymore....darn it! She really is beautiful.
no no no NO!!!! she cannot be that adorable! not allowed!! she is too darn cute for her own good! she gives me the worst kinds of baby fever!!! love it!
ReplyDeleteand the pout?!? perfection....just like your sunglasses...seriously coveting those lady!!
Toooooo cute! (As if you didn't know!)
ReplyDeleteMakes me SO want a girl!!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is just unbelievably adorable.
Love that last picture the mostest.
She is a doll...love those sunglasses too!
ReplyDeleteAggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........cuteness overload. Warning, warning, computer will automatically shut down in 5...4....3...2...
ReplyDeleteOMG, my uterus hurts. Like seriously. Either this means I'm having a girl, or I am having a boy that will soon to be your daughters future husband. Either way, loves loves loves.
ReplyDeleteADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are the cutest pictures ever!!
ReplyDeleteGlamorous! The next Flossy Flossy!
ReplyDeletewhere did that little baby go? she's almost a little girl! So stinking cute!!! She looks so much like you, my friend. Lucky girl.
ReplyDeleteUm...wth?! Why does she look like she grew about 17 inches and isn't a baby anymore?? Weird! But cute. :)
ReplyDeleteoh man. she's adorable. or as they say in french - adorable. i don't speak french, so i just wrote "adorable" again.
ReplyDeleteShe is the cutest, ever!!
ReplyDeleteSE x
She is a little meme!!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to have sooo much fun with her as she gets older (and I mean that in a very nice way - no sarcasm).
I wanna jump through and just kiss her, in the non- creepiest way. she is a doll!!
ReplyDeletewhoa dude. I just about passed out from all the cuteness! Whether you like it or not I'm arranging for her to marry my son. They would be TOO cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I just wanna snuggle her! How stinkin' adorable! You make good babies, well done ;)
ReplyDeleteTOO cute for words. literally.
ReplyDeleteOMGosh! Pres and Girlie would have SOOO much fun together. I guarantee they'd be all into sharing purses and sunglasses and bracelets....Oh how my girlie loves her accessories! She is such a doll baby!
ReplyDeleteBAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! my favorite little miss EVER!!! oh presley...she is BEAUTIFUL! that girl will be breaking hearts in no time. if she hasn't already.
ReplyDeletelove her panda strut. i was DYING!!! so stinkin cute and adorable and i just love her!
Holy hell is she cute!! Post pics of The Little Miss anytime!!
ReplyDeleteMmmm I see a future love match between your 15 month old princess and my 18 month old little man. She's adorable. Gah!!! Little girls are so cute..and your Little Miss takes the cake!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet pics - love th one of her rocking the panda sweater! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
ReplyDeleteThat child is her mother's daughter.
ReplyDeleteI want to dip her fingers in queso and nibble on them.
aw!! she just keeps getting cuter!
ReplyDeleteyou are raising a little diva, i love it! :)
Presley is precious!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable.. an such a princess. Keep it up the world doesn't have enough princesses.
ReplyDeleteyeah yeah...she's cute and this and that...blah blah BLAH.
ReplyDeleteshe's wearing freakin sandals!!!! it's MARch! stop showing off, Mrs "oh i had to put a cardi on today it was a bit chilly"!
K?
wow! what just happened there? don't worry. it's just office girl rage outburst!
i love you wee rat...
How freakin adorable!
ReplyDeleteUm yeah totally smizing!!! Cutest girl EVER!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! AHH. And I love your hair in the pic with her- you look like a 1960's mama!
ReplyDeleteohhmygoodness!!!!! she's beyond adorable :D and her outfits i mean so stylish!!!
ReplyDeleteshe is soooo ridiculously cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little diva in training. Strong work, mama!
ReplyDeleteBaby girls are the bomb! I want to freeze time because this age is sooooooooooooooooo freaking cute, most days I just want to eat Madison's sweet little face off!
ReplyDeleteShe is so damn cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd you two look so fab in your sunglasses!
Cute overload!
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.
Toooooo cute!!!!! Oy!
ReplyDeleteOh I want a Presley! Can I have yours? No? Figures!
ReplyDeleteAll grown up! I don't know whether to be happy or sad about that. Loving the POUT! Cuteness!
ReplyDeleteyou forgot her eyebrows! PERFECT! they will no doubt need shaping when she gets a bit older. did I ever tell you that my Mom NEVER took me to get my brows shaped before I started to tweeze? PLEASE, take her! Mine are almost gone and there is NOTHING I can do...they just don't grown back anymore....darn it! She really is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteawwwwwwwwww she's SOOOOOO cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!! CUTENESS!!! total cuteness. awwwww such a beauty!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is too freakin cute! :)
ReplyDeleteshe is such a sweetie pie!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are so cute!!
ReplyDelete