Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

They are my world...my meaning...my happiness...my love...my inspiration...my heart...my pride..my everything.

I can't think of a better way to spend the day than hugging them tight, hearing their laughs, and seeing them smile. That's the best gift I could ask for on this Mother's Day....



I'm not sure what I did to deserve such an amazing family with children so incredibly perfect and a husband so absolutely amazing, but I'm so thankful my Heavenly Father found me deserving and blessed me with such a gift.

I hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating the women in your lives!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

33 comments:

  1. To you too! And, because I heart you so much, I have a little surprise for ya @ pBd. But you have to wait to tomorrow to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet pictures! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy mother's day to you friend! you are an amazing mother and your family is blessed to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Happy Mother's Day = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all totally adorable...even the husband. Enjoy your Mothers Day

    ReplyDelete
  6. You absolutely do have an amazingly beautiful family... and they're as lucky to have YOU as you are to have them.

    Enjoy your day- you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You deserve it my friend!! YOU deserve it :)
    Hope you have a wonderful Mothers Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You just said it so perfectly!!! You've been blessed, and you deserve it. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Mother's day dear friend!
    they have a wonderful mama and they are amazing kids!
    love u
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful day, friend! And your babies ARE beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you had the best Mother's Day ever baby girl! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Mother's Day, Alicia! I hope you enjoyed your day with your beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you had a wonderful and cheesy Mother's Day. Hope you got a lot of hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i already told you that you're one of my favorite mommies around and not only because you have 3 beautiful kids, a hubby that praises you and the sumo strength to hold down the fort that also includes 2 fart busting handsome doggies...but because you smile through it all and find humor when it gets down right crazy.

    i heart you big time woman. here's to you and all your super powers. because being a mom like you is definitely super.

    happy mother's day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The perfect Fam! Love it!
    Happy Mother's Day Mama!

    And Dang, Presley is going to be a heartbreaker!! She's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so blessed! Happy Mom day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love you, Alicia! One minute you're cracking me up with you talking about bodily fluids and sounds and then the next minute you're squeezing your kiddos and talking all mush, mush about what they mean to you. Hope you had a very, very happy mother's day, girlfriend! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i hope to be a mommy just like you one day. you are amazing in so many ways.

    ps - i have not been able to get on your blog in a while and i was starting to go through withdrawals.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post, so well said! Your family is beautiful! Happy Mother's day cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  21. aw, what a sweet post!
    i hope you had a wonderful mother's day hun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful pictures! I hope you had a very Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i hope you felt nothing but love and admiration from you fab family on md!!! in fact, i hope they bowed down and worshipped you! well, hopefully they at least gave you hugs and kisses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awww.... absolutely PRECIOUS! I LOVE it! :o)Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day with your beautiful family! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your family is so incredibly beautiful...inside and out

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aw, hope your day was great!! Your kiddos are just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  27. AAWWWWWWW!!!! Hey girl, hope it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  28. All of your kids is adorable...but the hair on your daughter is awesome.

    Also, my husband frequently reminds him that's it's not easy being cheesy. I always counter that it's not easy being green (thank you Kermit!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...