Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's BIRTHDAY time again!!

Bust out the streamers and cake because we're celebrating today!! Whoop whoop!

My hunnybunny Jordan is turning the big 2-8 today! And lucky for you, I thought we'd celebrate by having a little blast from his past, a la photo montage style...Consider this my gift to you guys!


{Baby Hubs obviously thinking about his future wife...why else would he be so happy? or maybe its gas...}


{ Holy 80's batman...this picture is legit!}


{Don't let the sweet face fool you...he's a feisty little beast!}


{Quite possibly my favorite picture of him EVER! Adorbs!}


Wasn't he a doll?!?!

Now who wants to pinch Jordan's cheeks??

Not THOSE cheeks....perv.

Speaking of cheeks...28 spankings is A LOT!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN!!

WE LOVE YOU!!!

I hope you have an AMAZING day!!!


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to bake a cake and figure out how to tie a bow around myself.


29 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jordan! Hope it's a great day & year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he a cutie! Happy birthday to Jordan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Happy Birthday to Jordan! From hearing about him he seems like a total kickass guy! I hope you guys have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy b-day to the Hubs...what a cutie. You are obviously totally in love with that man!!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Jordan!

    Love the pictures, super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin the green hawaiian shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Happy Bday Jordan! Enjoy your spanking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to Queso's stud muffin love machine!! Hope you get that bow tied... but really, if you don't, ehhhh. It would just get torn off anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Big Boy!
    A whole whoppin' 28 WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to your hubby, who's still a wee youngun' at 28!

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy birthday, Jordan!! Bow chika wow wow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww Happy 28th Birthday to the Hubs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. he is such a heart breaker!! i love him!! happy bday Jordan ;) you'll be such a cool guy when you're a little bit older..

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahhh happy birthday to your hubs. he's exactly 8 years older than me to the day because guess what? today's my birthday too! so, this just means he must be awesome if he has my birthday haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday to Jordan :) Hope you have a great day :)

    L x
    Half Dressed

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too cute! Happy Birthday to him!! I have been thinking of doing a similar post since I recently got a whole bunch of old pics of MacGyver from his mom.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday Jordan!! What a young little whipper-snapper!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy birthday to your husband, and YES those are some freakin' CUTE baby pics!

    ReplyDelete
  19. happy birthday to the hubs hope his day was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. He was such a cute baby, my sisters and I used to fight over who got to hold him in church! Happy Birthday Baby Bro!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday my tiniest, littlest, Baby Brother! ;) You're lucky your wife knows how to treat you right on your burfday!

    I remember the year we all wore those Aloha Shirts Mom and Dad brought back from Hawaii. They totally abandoned us!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy birthday Jordan! I LOVE that picture of him in the stripped shirt, so cute!

    Hope he has fun unwrapping you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. NO WAY! Friggin' adorbs.

    Did you tell him what I thought you should get him?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Bday to Jordan! He was such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. im a lil late lol but happy birthday Jordan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm having this image of you Saran wrapping yourself like Kathy Bates in Fried Green Tomatoes.

    Oh how I hope you did that...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...