After a quick conversation with my scrumptious piece of man meat this evening I found myself wondering.....Did we really just talk about this?
Let me set the mood...late night....watching some Kathy Griffin on the telly...
Me: Look, babe, you can die happy. You just saw Rosie O'Donnell's butt! She just mooned the camera!!!
Him: Ugghh. That's sick.
Me: Man, I wish I could moon people all the time. That'd be so rad!
Him: You couldn't. Every time you showed your butt your naughty would hang out.
Me: Nu-uhhh, you just have to do it right. Trust me.
Him: You couldn't do it without everything hanging out.
Me: Yes I could. You just have to position yourself right.
Him: No. You can't!
Me: YES! I can.
Him: Show me.
Me: (blank stare....*crickets*) You just wanna see my butt!!! Dirty.
But then again...we did debate whether or not Lady Gaga was a hermaphrodite for a good 45 minutes the other day. Soooo....guess arguing about full moons is considered normal in our house.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











lol u have the strangest conversations!!!
ReplyDeleteFUNNY girl! You guys really have serious stuff to talk about... Now did you moon him?
ReplyDeleteSee you around SITSta!
Now I totally want to hear the Lady Gaga debate.
ReplyDeletePsst...YOU were right. You can moon without revealing the lady bits. (I've done it.)
Too funny!
ReplyDelete...stopping by from SITS...
Steph @ Stick It in the Fridge
pleasestickitinthefridge.blogspot.com
I haven't mooned in a few years. I think I'll moon Mr. Peach Tart tonight.
ReplyDeletehahahaha you guys are too cute!
ReplyDeleteYou can totally moon without letting everything else hang out! It is a talent, for sure, but can be done!
ReplyDeleteSoooo happy to know the hubs and I are not the only ones that have conversations one would expect teenage boys to have!!! lol
You crack me up!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are hoo-larious! And Lady Gaga? Its a MAN BABY!
ReplyDeleteOh wow...to be a fly on your wall...
ReplyDeleteThe conversations that go down at the Cline's...what a tv show that would be. Imagine your ratings if it were a full moon :)
ReplyDeleteYes, it CAN be done! He should never underestimate a woman!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's funny! Your "naughty would hang out"!!
ReplyDeleteWhy do you think Lady Ga Ga is a hermie? Has she shown her lady (or man I guess) bits lately? Did I miss it?!
My hubs and I have been around and around the Lady Gaga potentially having both sets convo as well lately. So..thoughts?
ReplyDeletewait, wait! i want to know the lady gaga debate [i'm a little nervous. she is caroline's (one of my two year old's) favorite singer! what? who would think that's weird?!?] and now i feel like i have to go and try mooning myself in the mirror to see if the girly parts are out, too. i think you can moom someone without showing it all (but let's be honest...after delivering five kids, who hasn't seen it all anyway, at this point)?
ReplyDeleteHell, if this is what people do when they're married, I'm going to kick ass at it.
ReplyDeleteArgue about mooning and B-list celebrities? Yes. Squabble about politics and social issues? Pass.
Please tell me the outcome of hte Gaga debate, and please tell me it was a 'yes'? I can't stand her!
ReplyDeletex
LOL.....
ReplyDeleteI thought this was going to be an astrological or cosmological discussion. Silly me..... :-D
Have a beautiful day
i love it! this is the kind of shenanigans c would try to pull...having humorous convos with the man is definitely my favorite foreplay!
ReplyDeleteMy boyfriend and I have similar sorts of conversations. He just LOVES it when I post them on my blog, too. He told me once, "I'm going to have to be careful what I say to you...I could find it in print the next day!" I secretly think he likes it, though.
ReplyDeletelol, ya'll are crazy!
ReplyDeletehonestly though, it sounds like some of our conversations, lol!
btw, you've got mail:)
Seriously funny! Did he do it? Oh and I thought your baby shower post below was super cute and the food looked so yummy!
ReplyDeleteIt's all about the skill. The naughty doesn't have to hang! We used to have someone hide in the trunk in the drive through, then when we got our food we'd pop the trunk so that the person behind us had a nice ass shot. Then we'd speed off. Oh, college.
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!! I love to keep up with you, crazy girl!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Christina :)
ha, too funny!
ReplyDeleteyour hubby reminds me of my man.
you will have to let us know your honest opinion on gaga! lol!
So this is what marriage is like huh?! :) You guys are so fun.
ReplyDeleteLOL LOL LOL!!! fabulously hilarious! AWESOME convo! LOL
ReplyDeleteGeez, your conversations go a lot like ours. :)
ReplyDeleteI could totally moon someone without showing my hooha!
ReplyDeleteAnd you didn't oblige him?
ReplyDeleteI thought the story would end with you flashing him and some sex from behind??? Your hubby was trying to trick you.
ReplyDeletei LOVE bizarre convos, the ones where you're not quite sure how you got on the subject in the first place.
ReplyDeletei feel sorry for anyone who had to see rosie's moon.
"your naughty"?!?!?! BAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! that's the funniest thing i heard all day. thank you! and as for lady gaga, whatever (s)he is, i still love her/him. plus she told everyone to suck her herme d*ck on facebook. that's awesome! lol.
ReplyDeleteps. just got introduced to your blog via elizabethe marie. you're an awesome sister btw.
I am sooo glad I'm not the only person out there that has debates like this with their 'man meat'. Love that btw. I called Hubs that the other day and he gave me the eyebrow arch of wha?
ReplyDeleteYou are hilarious!
ReplyDeleteMan, you two crack me up! You must have tons of fun in the 'cheesy" house.
ReplyDeletexo,
Christina
So funny! So, are you going to moon someone soon?
ReplyDeleteAfter a few years of marriage you have to talk about something. Why not naked butts? Ah ha
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up...
ReplyDeleteLady gaga...
Hmmm. Lady Gaga, most def a girl. Rosie O'Donnell mooning people? *rocking back and forth in a fetal position*
ReplyDeleteahh...to be a fly on the wall at your place!
ReplyDeletewhen I moon, it's a solar eclipse.
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDeletecute blog!
Come enter my giveaway!
http://bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-giveaway-from-friendly-creationss.html
your sitsta,
The Buzz,
Brandy
So did you moon him????
ReplyDeleteYou could totally do the moon with out your naughty hanging out. And lady gaga is a hermy.
ReplyDeleteUMmmmmmm, I don't know how to feel about this, but not surprised. You two are both dirty!! ;)
ReplyDeleteYou're so funny.
ReplyDeleteRosie MOONED the camera though? Eeps!!
I'm sure you mooned him...LOL
ReplyDeleteIt that is the worst arguments you have, all I have to say is Way To Go...LOL
I think the next time my husband becomes a turd, I'm just going to stop and moon him instead of talk rationally...
Your naughty ROTFLMAO THAT'S classic
ReplyDeletehehehehe, this was a very interesting post. :) Loved it!
ReplyDeleteBe sure and pop by & enter my Say Whaat? contest! And follow! :)
-Laila
www.randomweavings.blogspot.com
hahah i just lol'd at work. your funny
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!!
ReplyDeleteToo freakin' funny.....
You need to talk to my hubs. I can't believe I'm admitting this, but he's like the ultimate mooner. Anyone, anytime, anywhere. And you see nothing, but butt. He's gotten it down to a science.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA.... there is no mooning in this house. Apparently we need to get more saucy.
ReplyDeleteI have a bad habit of mooning people.
ReplyDeleteThat's too funny!
ReplyDeleteJust stopping by from SITS!
Haha, this cracked me up (pun intended)!
ReplyDeleteFYI - something BIG is happening at Sunshinemeg tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteWell, could you do it?! LMAO. I mean, sharing the same blood as your brothers....
ReplyDelete:D saw that Kathy Griffin too, Hubby wasn't as excited for me to share the info either.
ReplyDeleteHilarious! Did you do it? I mean, moon him? I'm just sayin!
ReplyDeleteWhere's the picture? Censored, of course. Because I am positive you complied with his request.
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up. Do you ever get tired of hearing that? Not that you are not educational as well.
It's true love when you can have these type of conversations!
ReplyDelete