Monday, August 3, 2009

Lookin' for a good woman!!!

No, not for me! Let me explain...I have an awesome brother. Seriously. This guy is friggin amazing...he's related to me, so obviously it runs in the family...HAA! But here's the thing. The guy can't seem to find a girl we all like the right girl!! Don't get me wrong, he's dated some great girls...but they haven't been the right girl. SO! I've taken it upon myself and the power of the blog to pimp my brother out. I'm sure he'll be so excited when he sees this. But you know what?! I don't care, because I need some nieces and nephews dang it! Plus, that's what sisters are for, right? I feel like this is my very own version of the bachelor... OOOhhhh maybe I should nominate him for that too!!

Here goes. He looks like this....(these were the only photos I had on hand. You'll have to ask him for the naked ones...haaa...I'm funny!)


He has many talents. Like this....(yeah, he didn't know I was filming...oops)



Plus he's hysterically funny. Like pee in your pants funny. Not quite as funny as me though. I would rant and rave about how awesome he is, but that might sound kinda creepy. So instead I'm just gonna give you my word that the dude is legit. He's a good guy. So single ladies (you married gals can look but don't touch!), check him out. If you happen to live in the so-cal area....heck, even if you don't....let me know. I'm off to go nominate him for the bachelor now!

56 comments:

  1. First of all, your post title is HILARIOUS!!! Love the disclosure... :) Second, trust me, he shouldn't have any trouble finding someone. He is so adorable! I'll spread the word... you're a good sister, pimpin' him out like that! This is great!! :)

    Christina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that you recording?? Ha, I heard you say "Shutcha piehole." ha ha!
    He's a cutie for sure! :)
    What a sweet sis you are.
    Macey

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are hillarious girly!!! Was that a snort at the end of your recording? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just for the record, if I was in that area, and not "with" who I consider to be the most amazing piece of man meat ever, I would totally date your brother...just saying :) Good Luck on your real life Bachelor project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bwahahahahaha ohhh my goodness. Well you are a great sister, I def got the heads up on this one...we might be on to something here. Oh my and where do I live? So Cal? Iiiiinteresting!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaa, hilarious. Dating blogs! He must love you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lord...you are so in trouble if he sees this...I'm sure....he's a cutie though...love the sleeve thing going on...the sweet bad boy thing....I think he'd make a good bachelor....for sure

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is sooooo hot. If it weren't for the fact that I live in Atlanta, and much older than him oh and Mr. Peach Tart, I'd be all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now a sweet sister you are!!!! You didn't mention his age, girl! He is a cutie! If I were him, I'd kill you though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww you are funny! You just made me want to pimp my friend Stacey ... or my brother in law...they'd kill me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's sisterly love right there, he will be very excited when he sees this in the way that only a brother can be.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I wasn't married to the perfect guy...:) lol I do have some single friends but none that live in so-cal...how does he feel about Midwestern girls?

    ReplyDelete
  13. He's a cutie. My old roommate would LOVE him. Too bad she lives in VA but I'm sure for the right guy she would move...they need high school teachers out in Cali too I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Let me know how this works out 'cause my bro could definitely use some help too! I swear every woman he goes out with is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. dude i am dying!!! basically we...well obviously you'll be there you're the sister...but I MUST be invited to the wedding...bwaaa!!! okay i am a wee bit excited for this...text me when you are up! we need to exchange excitement sentiments stat!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have to say I'm a little saddened not to be living on the west coast.

    Like the tats, like the piano skills and love the funny.

    ReplyDelete
  17. your brother is definitely a cutie... he should have no problem finding a lady!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh you're gonna make the hubby jealous.. hows he feel about being a sugar daddy? ;) JUST KIDDING. If I lived anywhere near Cal, or had single friends, you're brother would probably be getting laid tonight by one of them. My friends are skanks. Not me. Just them.

    ReplyDelete
  19. ha, you are too funny!
    your bro is a cutie, hope this works out for him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Um, hello? Why didn't I get a private preview email about this? I'm from Southern California, will be returning someday SOON. Keep him single until then!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You're such an awesome sis for helping him find a good woman. I'm married, so I will just gaze from afar..*SIGH* He is a cutie, and who doesn't love a tattoed guy who can play the piano?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can back this, JJ is hilarious. Alicia tell spykerman that I said hello. Miss that guy

    ReplyDelete
  23. this post makes me wish I was single! LOL I have a brother too in the same shoes!! LOL what is it with these great catches that can't find a great catch??

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so great. This is something I would do too, if I was in your situation. Be careful though it could back fire on you, just screen the potential ladies really well. You don't want him to end up with a stalker, you'll never hear the end of it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  25. bwahaha! Well, he's gotta be grateful right? I mean what kind of sister WOULDN'T pimp out their adorable and single brother like that, awesome :) Good luck with the bachelor thing, he's definitely a cutie (don't tell the hubs I said that!)

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOL, your brother is so cute! I'm thinking you'll find him a mate in no time! And what a great get together story that would be! :) hope you're having fun on your vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOVE the Tatts! I live in So Cal, I'll try to see if I can hook him up with one of my friends....they can just pass him around! HA!

    I am all for the Bachelor...can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I've got a 20 year old sister that needs a good guy...is that too young?

    ReplyDelete
  29. He is a cutie! Definitely nominate him for the Bachelor...I kinda think they may bring in someone we haven't seen yet for next season!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Damnit! I SAID we HAD to nominate him for the Bachelor! I told him a couple of weeks ago on the phone that we were gunna!! =) He is such a good guy. He said he couldnt find any respectable girls. I told him that YES WE ARE hard to come by, but they are out there. Of course we all have to meet and aprove of her first... Oh and I have a couple Pinata pics I can donate!! LMAO. Love Ya! The mission begins...
    for all you non re-lated peeps out there, the girl means what she says... pee your pants funny! He is freakin hilarious. People with no sense of humor just quit reading now. We need another SISTER and some more cousins for our kids!

    ReplyDelete
  31. First of all, you are hilarious. My brother would KILL me if I do that.
    Second, he's hot. I'm married but I can tell you that he should not have any problems finding a girl! ;)

    GL!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Helllllooooo hottie! Love the tat sleeve! Darn husband, why does he always get in the way?!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your brother is handsome!

    My sister has tried to nominate me for the Bachelorette and the to be one of the girls on the Bachelor but I threatened to kill her so she didn't. Thank God! Plus the girls can only nominate themselves and I'm so not putting myself thru that!

    Tell him to come to Vegas the same time as Sitscation so I can meet your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  34. After watching that video I would agree that amazing runs in the family! "Shut your pie hole" & your brother mugging for the ladies = priceless.

    Plus he has some hella nice ink.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love a man that can play piano! If only I were single and closer....

    ReplyDelete
  36. haha. I have a daughter...

    I also have an award for you!! Cause you are loverly. and funnerly.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gotta love a guy that can caress the ivorys!
    Kiss Kiss Kiss to him too...total air kisses though 'cuz I'm married so no touchy for me!

    You should totally set him up with a few girls and document his dates like the Bachelor ROTFL that would be AWESOME! You would ROCK IT!

    ReplyDelete
  38. oh aren't you sweet (and slightly creepy) for wanting your brother to get some lovin'. i was certainly impressed with his mad piano skills, but i am happily taken.

    ReplyDelete
  39. what a fine specimen-- and talented, to boot! Damn that I'm not 20 years younger and single ;-) or we could tickle the ivories together

    ReplyDelete
  40. Where does he live? He needs to meet my sister BOBBI IN LALA LAND!

    Seriously! Call me!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I see that she already commented and wants to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a good sister Alicia...I am in the look don't touch category. I have a 24 year old beautiful SIL though...I'm just saying. And she'd probably go quite nuts over those tats.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Dude....How hot is your bro! I love tattoos .. sexiiiii lol.
    Hope you had a good hol!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  44. That is one good looking brother! I happen to have a sister who is good looking as well...she's 21, how old is he? She also has a one year old daughter, something thats good to know up front. I'm glad you found my blog!!! And thanks for your prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Umm this blog is closed.

    hahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  46. nom nom nom.. lmao.. maybe I can do an upgrade to your bro..

    lol
    I have a sis. She's FREAKING gnarly awesome beautiful funny smart- and the best aunt evah.

    she's in DC .

    S.O.B.
    sits friend... lovin your blog..

    the whut your shut your piehole... KILLAH!

    ReplyDelete
  47. WHUT YOUR SHUT??

    waaay to make a first impression



    I HATE THIS COMPUTER .

    It continues to foil me.

    ReplyDelete
  48. he's cute! and adorable! tatoos, playing piano and sexy voice... does he want to move to Europe?

    btw. my second post I read and I already adore your blog!

    bisous!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I nominate my sister, Elizabeth Marie, to accept the final rose!

    Hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Yuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmy! He would be so good for my friend Wenona, tall blonde in my Vegas pics from my trip post - go check her out, then have him check her out! They'd make cute nieces and nephews. :) he he he

    ReplyDelete
  51. Great post!

    Is he married yet??? I hope soon, because he seems really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Not yet...LOL.


    Oh my gooooodness...I wish I wasn't so busy this weekend already. I am dying. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  53. I think I just swallowed my tongue... damn good thing I live over 20 hours away... I gotta thing for dark haired men. My sicilian squeeze might not like me running off to socal-lol

    ReplyDelete
  54. SOME of these comments are...you know...quite...funny?
    nevermind, love the snort at the end, meant to tell you the other day.you just can't make fun of me when i do too. sometimes, things are funny to the snort. word.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...