This friggin-fantastic-need-it-on-my-finger-now ring from this awesome etsy shop!!
{awesome find K!}

Here's a toofer. The Hoff and puppies! Priceless! Happy dance over here!

Murder, She Wrote....hands down, best show ever!! Jessica Fletcher's
my homey. Don't hate.

The Mullet. A well kept mullet always brightens my day!

Chuck Norris. Enough said.

For some reason, catching people pick their nose always cracks me up!!
Get it Chuck, you deserve it!

And last but not least...Watching models take a spill. It's petty, I know.
But hey,you can't be gorgeous, skinny, and coordinated.
It's just not fair. So that's right honey, go on
and bite the dust! Or better yet, bite a twinkie.

See, aren't you happy now?
{awesome find K!}

Here's a toofer. The Hoff and puppies! Priceless! Happy dance over here!

Murder, She Wrote....hands down, best show ever!! Jessica Fletcher's
my homey. Don't hate.

The Mullet. A well kept mullet always brightens my day!

Chuck Norris. Enough said.

For some reason, catching people pick their nose always cracks me up!!
Get it Chuck, you deserve it!

And last but not least...Watching models take a spill. It's petty, I know.
But hey,you can't be gorgeous, skinny, and coordinated.
It's just not fair. So that's right honey, go on
and bite the dust! Or better yet, bite a twinkie.

See, aren't you happy now?











Loved it!!! I'll have to do this soon too!
ReplyDeleteWho says you can't have the wedding later?? Renew your vows and have the full spread!
although the site is for "adults only" (i.e. naughty stuff) you should check out phun.org
ReplyDeleteHILARIOUS pictures, you'll love it! Go towards the bottom. There is alot of nudity (sorry) so don't check it out with kidlings around (or if you're grossed out by some skin). You can skip all of the boobies if you head toward the bottom.
My mother in law still rocks the mullet....
ReplyDeleteJosh and I are the opposite. We wanted to elope in Vegas but his Mom started crying and threw a temper tantrum about how we had to have a "real wedding" so we did and we always regret not doing it our way.
I wonder if her little birdy wrists snapped when she landed...Too many visible bones!
ReplyDeleteI found that pix of the Hoff a few years ago and saved it because it is so ridiculous. I circulate it every once in awhile because I think it should *never* go away! :)
I wanted a bigger wedding than the one we had. Or more time to plan it. Yeah, it's probably that one. I'm sure that looking back, everyone knows that something could have gone smoother or been done differently, but at the end of the day, you're still married and that's what is truly important. That's what I keep saying to myself anyways. ;) (Plus I told CJ that we're getting married again for our 25 year anniversary because I said so.)
oh my...that photo of the hoff produces so many emotions...first i want to laugh...then i am appalled...and then i am disgusted over who would honestly find that photo sexy or alluring?!?! um.ew!
ReplyDeletethanks for brightening my tuesday morn lady...my week is starting the same as yours...bah!
Bwah ha ha ha! Yes, yes I am happy now. This was awesome.
ReplyDeleteI like watching models fall down too, I watch those videos of it over and over and laugh myself silly. But nose pickers gross me out.
ReplyDeleteI almost got to meet Chuck Norris once, but I got clit-blocked!
You rock.
ReplyDeleteI feel complete now.
P.s I am SO with you on Murder She Wrote. Honestly, I could watch re-runs of that show all day. And X-Files too. Cuz that's just the kind of freak I am. :)
I find the Hoff/puppies picture a little ditrubing..Wrinkly puppies and a naked man, something just don't seem right about that! :)
ReplyDeleteAh, I needed this post for sure! Thanks for the pick me up!
ReplyDelete*disturbing
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHA That model taking a spill cracked me up. I'm no model, but I take frequent spills! I didn't get the nickname Gracie for nothin!!
ReplyDeletePeople falling is pretty fun...unless it's me, then, not so funny.
ReplyDeleteAnd 'The Hoff'...ew.
Have a great day Alicia!
Again you have to warn us when you break out the Hoff, we can't just have his hotness sprung on us like that. Fainting in the kitchen can really ruin a girl's day.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos to start the day...although the Hoff may give me nightmares.
ReplyDeletealways think of the postive when you start getting down...its no use crying on things you can change so what the.... i personally dont like chuck norris much! and I dont see much TV anyway :) but hey he aint that bad things considered hehe
ReplyDeleteTrue confession time..."Walker, Texas Ranger" was one of my all-time FAVORITE shows EVA!!! Still watch the re-runs whenever I come across them!
ReplyDeleteLOVE seeing models fall on their ass!!! I don't want to see them get hurt but it is fricking funny when they bite it on the catwalk!
I think you guys should do a vow renewal! Have a big party and really do it up!
Haha, you found the Hoff with puppies pic! A few years ago, we took that picture and put a coworker's head on it. (He's totally Hoff-ish)
ReplyDeleteToo funny! Hope you're feeling better! What's with this trend of a bad week so far?
LOL! You made me smile this morning. You HAVE to get that ring...it's perfect.
ReplyDeletelol that's funny!!!
ReplyDeleteTake down that nasty picture of the "Hoff" you're gonna make me hurl! lol
ReplyDeletesorry you are having a crappy day/week... I agree with the others about renewing your vows and doing a HUGE thing (and invite all of us... haha)
ReplyDeleteI also love mullets and models that trip!!
I have to say, my friend Lisa has instilled something awful in me. I laugh when ANYONE falls down. Including myself, but it's way funnier when you see someone walk into a glass door (done it) or running across the street and doing a full on face plant (also done it).
ReplyDeleteI know this to be true for I have seen her laugh at me many a time, so it must be funny.
I hope your week picks up and that you catch a person of authority scratching their brain through their nose!
DUDE! you just made my day. i am always watching for people who pick their nose and then i'm like "EWWWWWW!!!" hahahaha. it's not like i don't pick my own every once in a while but c'mon i keep that shit private! and MULLETS always make my day. gotta love 'em.
ReplyDeletehaha I love it! I hope it starts looking better!!
ReplyDeletelol...the dude w/the gnarly mullet made my day!
ReplyDeleteFunny thing you mention Chuck Norris, my brother found a site with Chuck Norris jokes. LOL!
ReplyDeleteYour list sure put a smile on my face! Especially the model-topple one. In fact, I must say...anyone falling, young or old, tends to crack me up into a million silly, giggly pieces. I'm a fan of the saying..."It's all fun a games until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!"
ReplyDeleteIf it makes you feel better, I don't even have enough money to even get married.
ReplyDeleteBut the photos did make me laugh. I hope you were able to eat all teh foods you wanted without getting to sick!
still laughing over Hof and the puppies- too precious!
ReplyDeleteYou make me laugh! Could've done without the nose-picking pic, though. Ewwwwwwwww.
ReplyDeleteWhy not have a real wedding for your 5-year anniversary? Renew your vows? Or shoot for 10???
Great post. Even after 10 years in, I too catch myself lamenting the loss of a traditional wedding, but I also had so much fun with all of our friends doing it Vegas Style. Some day we'll have to swap stories on how we got hitched.
ReplyDeletelol yet another reason why i love you!
ReplyDeletewedding or not, you and jordan are a puurrrrrfect couple, and you can always have a vow-renewal ceremony. i'll even let you pick out a hideous bridesmaid dress for me that i'll love to hate :)
love you bestie!!
dod you know on facebook you can become a fan of "laughing when someone falls" and then you get occasional updates with video footage of people falling. it rawks. i thought of you last night because my sister in law gave my girls a pack of pink mustaches! how cool is it that my not quite 3 year old daughters are running around with pink 'staches??!?!
ReplyDeleteThat mullet(and the shorts)are just wrong.
ReplyDeleteThe Hoff man! Sexy... not... LOL... Thanks for the good laugh. I needed it.
ReplyDeletexo,
Fabulous Finds Gal
LilyColeIsReadyForHerClose-Up
HAHAHA I Love the mullet, And the model trippin, she deserved it, someone who is THAT thin loses her center of gravity!
ReplyDeleteI think the Hoff picture made me throw up in my mouth a little. Last night the cowboy and I were talking about how the 80s were making a comeback and his question to me was "so can I grow a mullet?"
ReplyDeleteJust so you know, I'm on the hunt down for a mustache that I can embroider on a blanket for you and J, maybe with a wedding date or something? HA that would be awesome! I'll keep you posted!
ReplyDeleterenew your vows! duh. then you can have a huge shebang. Also, my friend found a dreadlock mullet on vacation. Killer, right?
ReplyDeleteOk, the Hoff just made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Was that hanging up in your locker at school at one time? Hee hee.
ReplyDeleteLOL, you crack me up!!! This totally brightened my day.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I'm not sure what type of wedding you had, but it seems like you have an AWESOME marriage, and I am willing to bet that many brides who had the 'traditional' wedding and spent probably loads too much money on it, would trade it for what you have! :) Hope that makes you feel better.
Have a fabulous day!
What a great list you have! You should start this up for a weekly gander of what is making us happy...hmmm...
ReplyDeleteHope this helped and you have that fabulous smile on your face :)
Is that ring birds or a mustache?
ReplyDeleteHoff & the puppies is making me gag. A little.
ReplyDeleteOkay, a lot. Yuck.
I love your fancy new 'stache ring :D
ReplyDeletedid Yaya say her MIL rocks a mullet????
Chuck Norris jokes never get old. I'd say the one about Chuck Norris and Pi but I can't remember it. Anyway, my son thinks it's funny...
I wanted to run off and get married - my dad even encouraged it - but my traditional husband HAD to have the whole big hoopla...
Models falling always brings a smile to my face. Because you're right dude, they can't have everything!!!
ReplyDeleteThis week so far is an epic fail but I hope my girls and I can cheer up!!!
Borderline lezzy kisses to you dollface!!
Yes, I am happy now! Okie dokie - you deserve to fallflat on you rface if you wear socks with pumps - -nuff said!
ReplyDeleteI am bummed you didn't have a traditional wedding either, since I couldn't be there...I think you have one for your 5th anniversary. Renewal of vows and a huge party with Root Beer kegs! ;) Tell my brother to call me if he has a problem with that!
Thank you. Now I'm scarred for life after seeing that Hoff picture.
ReplyDeleteMy husband loves Chuck Norris.
And we never had a traditional wedding either. We got married in a court room and I was 7 months pregnant. Oops.
Ummmm, how have we not met before?!?! The Hoff is all mine! At my last meet and greet, I made name tags with The Hoff's pictures on them, including the shar pei one. Total hit. They knocked everyone's socks Hoff.
ReplyDeleteMy EYES!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA.....that mullet is ILL.
ReplyDeleteAnd the starbuck giveway ends Friday night. What you did win is an award. Check out Sunday's post. :)
Don't worry, Alicia. It's just the waning moon. You'll perk up as soon as it starts to wax again. :D
ReplyDeleteThe shorts and the mullet combo are just way too disturbing. Yikes!!!! And we don't say anything bad about Chuck Norris for fear of the roundhouse kick!
ReplyDeletethat pic (pardon the expression) of chuck is just the best. and for some reason he is still pretty hot. more hot with fingers out of nose, tho!
ReplyDeleteand hope you feel better soon. :)
I hope you feel better soon!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! these are awesome! I love Murder She Wrote too :)
Woah!!! That mullet was somethin'!
ReplyDeleteps: I left you something on my blog
ReplyDeleteHey Sexy...
ReplyDeleteI know that you would love gettin' hitched by the King himself. Do it up Vegas style.
Your post cheered me up. You know what is good for a laugh? That video of The Hoff wasted off his ass and trying to eat a cheeseburger. It gets me every time.
Our love is growing deeper,
Leigh
I'm pretty sure that ring was made for you!
ReplyDeleteBTW, you have an award over at my place :)
i love me some j.fletcher, but cabot cove has got to be the most dangerous place in the world! like 150 people live there and half of them ended up dead while j.fletch was on the case.
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha
ReplyDeleteI missed your posts on my vacation.
I love that you got 63 comments now!! You are taking over being a blogalcoholic for me while I am back to work.
ReplyDeleteKeep it up!!
Thank you so much for the pick-me-up-now that I really needed.
ReplyDelete*happy dance* (My happy dance looks like a disco wanna-be moved with herpes. Not a pretty sight.)
Sorry you're feeling bummed honey. I totally understand, we never had a traditional wedding either, we got hitched at city hall. Oh, and I totally get the hilarity in seeing super models trip. And that ring..so cute!! Glad to see your day still has some fun in it! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI was. Until the picture of that crap-tastic mullet came into view.
ReplyDeleteLOL!
What a wonderful happy list. You are a brave woman. I threw up a little in my mouth when I saw the HOFF...but to each his own! Those poor puppies; animal cruelty I say. But I still luv you deeply; I hope we're still friends. I do love a good mullet.
ReplyDeleteI hope mullet man is carrying a swag bag and just came back from some expo, rather than carrying that thing around like a advertisement billboard purse all the time. Also? His camera is leaking people.
ReplyDeleteAll those things make me very happy also! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the mustache ring. The next best thing? The fingerstache: http://fingerstache.ning.com/
ReplyDeleteIt's awesome and provides loads of amusement (I speak from experience)! :-)
Oh how the laughter can rumble when I see a model biff it on the runway...I'm horrible I know. But really, how can you not laugh?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link. xx
ReplyDeleteHow in the H E double hockey sticks did I miss this one??? Awesome. Awesome awesome.
ReplyDeleteYou need to get a button and start a linky party on this one, girl. : )